You're a JERK..J.E.R.K!!

K.I.S.S

 

Tonight there’re party in ChanSung’s place for celebrating the graduation day.ChanSung had handed the job to his friend to invite everyone to come to the party.It’s a crazy night that everyone wear swimsuits as the party is held in the swimming pool of ChanSung’s villa.Yes,ChanSung is a rich man’s son and he is also a squander mania who love to spend money a lot since his appa’s money is as much as a mountain which couldn’t be done with using it in anyway.Their villa even being shown in MTV TEEN CRIB before.

The night had come and a lot people had been invited to the party.There’re some who ChanSung didn’t even know and never met.

“Let’s cheer for our graduation day finally,”Nickhun held out the bottle of beer and having a toast with ChanSung and his friends.Nickhun is one of ChanSung’s chingu at school.They have a group with 6 boys or should I say 6 y,hot and handsome guys in a name of 2PM at school.Every one know about them.Every single of them are rich man’s son and that explain why they always spend with each other.A lot of girls at school being date by them already since they’re flirt and the popular playboy group at school.

“CHEERS!!!”ChanSung who is the master of the party tonight shout out loudly and held out his bottle of beer.

“Yah,ChanSung-ah,look over there,”JunSu one of the rich man’s son again.He is the son of the owner of Music industry ,Kim Company.Well, in other word,another squander mania again just like ChanSung.JunSu who point at the DJ girl for tonight over there.Welll,everyone have to admit that she is really a capable and talented DJ for a girl.The way she lead the songs to be some cool remix and every thing.Not even that,she know to sing as well and her voice are just as nice as how she playing as a DJ on the Dj’s counter.

“Who is that?”ChanSung ask JunSu while looking over where JunSu point at.

“Ah,don’t you know she is the most popular DJ,everyone call her C.Y….”WooYoung join into the conversation while link his arms around ChanSung’s shoulder and pat on his head like a kid.WooYoung,another rich man’s son who won the biggest dance building of Korean and also the popular dance ‘house’.He is the best one dancing.

“Jijja?”ChanSung give surprise interested expression with C.Y the DJ girl over there.It seem like he found another victim of his love game again.

“Hey,hey guys..how about we have a bet on ChanSung with the DJ girl over there,”TaeCyeon the muscle man of the group.He have a hot body that could really melt the girl.Not to mention when the girl touch it.He gathered the guys in a circle and whispering to each other.

They suggest to have a bet on ChanSung of making the DJ girl fall for him for tonight.If ChanSung can make the girl fall for him just a few moves then he will win the cash money about 10000000 won.Yes,this is how the squander mania group spend their money with.

ChanSung received the challenge and walk towards to where the DJ girl at.

Meanwhile,the DJ girl is playing a song “KISS-SANDARAPARKFT C.L”.Everyone are dancing and having fun with the music being play by the DJ.ChanSung walks along the crowd of people dancing and towards to the DJ girl.

C.Y who playing with the music while wearing the ear phone along while ChanSung walk towards and stand in front of her.She stops as she saw ChanSung in front of her.ChanSung gives out his popular smile towards C.Y but it’s out of expectation of ChanSung that C.Y ignore him and continue with her music.

ChanSung can’t believe that C.Y will be that tough than he thought.He thought that she just some ordinary girls like others who will get crazy and die with his smile.He walk even near to C.Y .He move up to where C.Y is standing on the DJ counter.He grabbed C.Y’s wrist to stop her from playing the music  and quickly pulled C.Y into his embrace with a swift movement while push her into a kiss.ChanSung thought C.Y will got trap by this time yet it’s out of his expectation again.

C.Y break the kiss and slapped on him instead of continue the kiss.This is what caught all the crowd attention who dancing and having fun.Every one turn their attention on them of when C.Y slapped on ChanSung.

After C.Y slapped on ChanSung,she leave the party while ChanSung still stand still there and can’t believe of what a girl did to him just now.This is the first time he being slap by a girl.Almost the time,the girls will get crazy when ChanSung get near to them but C.Y is something special.

Meanwhile,ChanSung’s friends who sat over there boo-ing at ChanSung of being fail with the challenge give,”BOO!!!”the 2PM group over there shout out.

ChanSung lose his money to them as they have a bet on it.So,the bet had over between ChanSung and C.Y.