Morning after (SEHUN 6/12)

Heartbeat (An EXO Vampire collection)

Hello darlings~ after a long time full of ...fluff came up!! :3

I hope you enjoy tending Sehunnie and his confession~...

<3

-

The light seeped through the thick curtain, gently rousing you from sleep. You groaned at the satisfactory pulsing between your legs and the stinging on your neck and your eyes struggled to open.

When they did, the first thing they saw were the concerned red irises of your husband.

“Don’t sit up. You still might feel weak from the bite.” his hand settled on your shoulder, pushing you slowly but surely down onto the mattress. You smiled at his still present scowl. It was so endearing, the way he was concerned over you, considering what the people used to say about the cold-blooded prince Oh Sehun.

“Good morning, my king.” you chuckled, grabbing a hold of the hand on your shoulder and moving it to your mouth so you could kiss it. Sehun grinned with a certain amount of adoration, and he lowered himself on you, hand on either side of your head.

“Good morning to you, too, my queen.” he rumbled contently against your lips before he sealed them with a soft, yet persistent kiss. You sighed in bliss, your hands shakily reached up from him and Sehun complied, lowering himself completely, gently pressing you against the softness of the bed. His kisses trailed down your jaw and neck, delicately tracing the two puncture wounds that made you shiver.

“How are you feeling?” he asked softly, his eyes gentle and caring as he cupped your cheek, his thumb the skin under your eye.

“I’m fine. It stings a little, but either way…it’s fine.” you assured him with a small smile, angling your lips so you could press a small kiss against his palm.

“I’m so sorry about that. It all got out of hand…” Sehun muttered with slight regret in his voice, but you only shook your head, smiling up at your husband.

Weird. If someone told you half a year ago that you are going to get married soon enough, you would’ve laughed. Your life had changed so much since you came to the castle and what you thought would be a nightmare, turned into your own fairytale.

And you were the princess.

“You just cannot imagine how long I was waiting for this…” he continued littering soft kisses over the skin he could reach, before he moved away.

“I waited three hundred years for you. And then, three months ago, I found you. And I thought that if I survived for such a long time without you, I could hold on for a mere three months, no?” Sehun chuckled, pressing another peck against your lips.

“I thought I would die. You were the only thing on my mind, ever since that night with the creeper. And finally, after that long wait, the anticipation, and the anxiety…to finally hold you for myself…to have you…it felt heavenly.” Sehun sighed in bliss at the memory, reaching over to the nightstand to grab a cup of water for you. You smiled as you took the glass, slowly sitting up to drink from it.

It felt nice, to hear someone say such strong words, and it made the butterflies in your tummy flutter when you realized he was talking like that about you.

“For three hundred years, I felt like I was running a marathon. A long, exhausting marathon…during which I stopped running at times and I kept asking myself if it’ll ever end and if it’s going to be worth it…and now, when I see you…” he paused, the look of content overwhelming on his face.

“In my bed…with my mark…finally…mine…” Sehun chuckled, slipping underneath the covers with you and holding you tight.

“It was all worth it. You are my finish line, ___.”

Sehun…”

“And I would never ask for any other.” he finished with a small smile, pressing his forehead against yours and only when he reached up to brush away the first tear you realized you were crying.

“Why do you have to say things like that…” you chuckled, shaking your head.

“You made me cry.”

“That was not the point of it, I promise.” The vampire smiled softly, kissing each of your cheeks gently before pressing another breathtaking one against your lips.

Your arms wound around his neck, and you brought yourself impossibly close to him before burying your face into the crook of his neck.

“That’s right, darling. Rest up.” Sehun encouraged you, his fingertips gently flying over the skin on your back.

“You’ll need it when we’re going to continue the consummation of the marriage.”

-

AND HELL YES THE CONSUMMATION IS SO WAIT FOR THAT. >:D