One Shot story

Still Love You

Suho ran with a chaotic mind even almost crazy about it. It remorse that the most he regret a lifetime. He heard the news a few minutes after the meeting that led him to leave the house for a week. I should have know this would happen. Why I left her alone. For what I’m doing all of this! Just that mind is always on his head. Now, he is not far from the emergency room, there are already some people that he knew. Slowly he approached and some people noticed his arrived. Luhan is aware Suho arrives, came and grabbed his collar.

“Why did you leave her alone? You're supposed to keep her!” Luhan asked angrily. Suho just stood without being able to answer anything because he feels that this incident was his mistake. Bomi told him after she knew that Luhan brought Chorong to the hospital after she fell. Sehun immediately distanced Luhan from Suho. After Sehun pull away Luhan from him, Suho realized that there are blood stains on Luhan shirt, Suho feeling increasingly frantic and asks himself how condition his wife, Park Chorong.

“Hyung, this hospital ...” said Sehun remind Luhan, now things get really tense wait for the doctor came out and provide information on all those who await with anxiety. And finally the doctor came out, everyone waiting approached towards the doctor to hear how Chorong condition.

“How is my wife?” Ask Suho to doctor who treating Chorong.

“At first, I'm so sorry, we've been trying but your baby can not be we saved. We are really sorry for this news.” Hearing bitter fact the doctor tell to him, making Suho really shocked. At the same time Bomi, Eunji and Naeun crying at the news because they know how happy Chorong when knowing she was pregnant. But now the child will never be born into the world.

"And now your wife's crisis, too much blood comes out of her body and now we are being deprived of blood O. Could you help us look for blood, perhaps from your wife's family? "

"Me ..." Luhan said quickly. "Take my blood, type my blood is O. Please take as much as possible if it is needed ... "

“Me too ...” said Sehun, Baekhyun, kris and Bomi who also was there. “Very well then. But we still have to check your blood. Nurse, please help me ...“ command doctors to one of a nurses and to take them all.

“Even you can not do anything to person who you call your wife.” Luhan said at Suho before going to donate his blood for Chorong. Again, Suho could just froze because of what was said Luhan right and he can not deny that fact.

After the doctor gone, body Suho slumped. His legs felt so weak. Kyungsoo closer towards Suho and put his hand on Suho shoulder. As one Suho best friend, he knows how Suho was devastated by this incident. Feel would to cry, Suho go to the bathroom. When he was in the bathroom and felt himself, he spilled all his grief. Suho cry. He felt failing to be a husband and father to his child. At first Suho think will kept work hard, so that one day in the future his children will not lack anything, but now he is regretting his decision.  And now he must be willing to lose his child because he failed keep his wife.

"Hyung ... aren't you supposed to still rest?" Ask Suho remember Luhan has just to donate his blood.

"I want to take care of her ..."

"Let me take care of her and to fix everything."

"How do you fix it if you have to destroy her happiness?!" Says Luhan at Suho. Suho have never seen Luhan act like this even when he was told him that he would get married with Chorong, meant it taking Chorong from Luhan who had loved her even before Suho knowing Chorong.

"Junmyeon-ie ..." Chorong calling softly, Suho and Luhan turned towards Chorong but she was still asleep. Chorong delirious but the name that comes out of to explain everything. Luhan felt like being slapped so hard every time he had to facing the reality that Chorong not his mine.

"I'm leaving does not mean I'm giving up. No..! Because this time I'm not going to let it go like before. "Says Luhan before leaving Suho.

Suho keep waiting Chorong awakened. He grabbed her hand and kissed it, Suho feel very guilty. Especially when Chorong knew that her miscarriage, Chorong was devastated. Until the doctor must gave her dope, so that Chorong can calm. Sometimes tears flow in her cheek, that make Suho saddened by this incident. He should have realized this would happen, because that dream always comes every night before the incident. He should know that.! Tears streamed Suho cheek and he quickly wiped. Suho kissed Chorong hands. In his heart, he prayed that his wife's can strong face this reality when she woke up. Honestly he can not accept the fact of this incident, he felt part of his soul taken away by force. So painful. Suho saw Chorong slowly opened her eyes.

“Junmyeonie ...” Chorong said weakly.

“I'm here ...” Suho stood up in order Chorong can see it clearly that Suho is nearby.

”Junmyeonie ... Mianhae ...” Chorong began to cry remembering child those who are gone. “I'm sorry I could not keep our children ...”

“This's not your fault. Stop said that, ok?” says Suho but Chorong constantly apologizing and blaming herself, it makes Suho getting sad. Not bear see Chorong crying, then he hugged the woman most he loves. How could he survive in such a situation but Suho think if he also cried in front of his wife, who would soothe her.

***

                 Chorong slowly pulled apart her husband, so that her husband does not wake up then she get out of bed and brings handphone with her . After ensuring that Suho is not awakened, Chorong out of the room to call someone. At the same time when Chorong was out of their rooms, Suho opened his eyes. This is not the first time Chorong doing something like this. She always did since they lost their child and Suho do not know who his wife call very late at night like this in secret. He ever caught her once, but his wife denies. Why does she have to hide like this?

                 Since losing their child, Suho feel there is something Chorong hide from him. Even Suho also felt the relation between them both started to distance. How he minded not like that? Every time Suho try to do normal married couple do, Chorong always avoid it. Even when Suho take time off and vacation days to her forget their grief for the child Chorong also avoid it. This situation really made Suho worried, worried that his wife left him because he loved his wife. Suho ever try to discussed this incongruity with Chorong but again she denied it and said nothing had changed from her. What should I do? Suho Ask himself as he exhaled a long breath. He could not accuse his wife to do something even in dreams did he not dare to think about it. He could still feel that his wife still loved him but he also sensed there was something Chorong hiding something from him. Suho looked at the clock hanging on the side of the room, this is already one hour but Chorong still not yet back. When he heard the door open for some reason Suho even pretending to be asleep. Slowly Chorong climbed onto the bed and then Chorong gently her husband's face.

                 "Mianhae ... Jeongmal mianhae, Junmyeonie ... but I can’t tell you now." Chorong kissed Suho face, every time she felt very guilty at her husband she would call her husband with his childhood name. Give me some time, I will told you  and fix everything. Supposed to be just she has to bear this alone, but because she didn't dare say the truth. Suho have to bear all of this. Chorong really feel guilty because of it then she went on her sleep.

***

Mianhae ... Jeongmal mianhae, Junmyeonie ... but I can ‘t tell you now. Only those words that always in mind Suho and whatever he was doing was wrong because the words Chorong last night. His presumption is not wrong, she is hiding something from him. But what did her hide? All thought it was really driving him crazy.

"Oppa ..." calling someone a woman from behind.

"Oh ... you, soo jung-ah ..."

"Yah...How many times have I told you to not call me with that name. "

"And how many times have I told you, that name is very suitable for you."

"Whatever you say ..." says Soo Jung that is more often called Krystal. Kyrstal saw something strange and looked around because maybe they are around there. "Are you alone? Where’s all your friends? "

"They were busy. Anyway, I'm want to own. "

"What wrong?"Ask Kystal sit beside him. Suho thinking whether he should tell the problems between him and Chorong to Krystal. He actually need someone to share, if kyungsoo not busy with his work. Maybe now Suho already tell this problem and ask the opinion of what he should do.

"Nothing ..." denies him to Krystal.

"Oppa ... you lied. You know? You can not lie to me. "Suho not deny and just smile by the Krystal words. Krystal sure if this problem is indeed being so load his mind. "Tell me. You always share all that you think of to me. Why not now? After all you were always telling me, when all the problems will be much easier if you share it with someone else, isn’t it? "

"I think I gave you the wrong advice." Suho get hit on his shoulder because of his words. He exhaled a long breath before telling the problem. "I do not know, Chorong has changed. Like gave the distance between us and like to hide something from me."

"Hiding something? Hiding what? "

"That's what I do not know, and every time I talk to her about it she always denied it." Says Suho in the end, he really needs someone to shared this problem and may be Krystal could help him because he can not stand by Chorong who is always away from him . "What should I do? Why women are very good at hiding something? "

"Oppa ... I'm sorry but it seems to this problem I can not help you. Sometimes there is a time where women want to solve their own problems, maybe if you wait she will telling you without you asking her to talk to you. That's all I can say ... "Krystal smiled, she realized though Suho laugh but she could sense that this problem is really the burden to him. "But it looks like I can help to remove your problem although only briefly. Kajja ... "

Krystal brings Suho into place with the most famous drink there. And this is the third glass Suho spend and maybe he will drink a few glasses again if Krystal does not prevent it. He really wants to get rid this problem from his mind. Why his wife is so changed?

"Let's go home now, it's too late." Invite Suho after realizing that time has shown almost midnight. Suho drove Krystal to her car before taking his car because they bring their own car. "Go first, I'll go after you left."

"Well then, see you tomorrow." Says Krystal while smiling. They looked at each other. Suddenly there was a strange feeling Suho never felt even during their friendship which can not be said for a while and make Suho fast approaching towards Krystal. Now both of them are so close to the face of even Suho can feel Krystal breath. But a second later Suho remember Chorong and he was so shocked by what he did, Suho backed away from Krystal. Krystal aware and was so appalled by what Suho was done to her .

"You'd better go now!" said Suho firmly

"W-what are you ..."

"I'm telling you now." Snapped out Suho of his control, cutting Krystal words that she will say. Because Suho could not imagine if Krystal is still in front of him. Krystal was really shocked and angry with what he did. Felt hurt by what he did, Krystal left Suho with angrily. After Krystal leave, Suho feeling really frustrated with himself. Frustrated because he can not make his wife tell the truth what happened to them both and make himself almost out of his control. But not anymore because he is determined to get the explanation than Chorong somehow or his life will be more difficult than this.

***

                   Chorong pensive with Suho words before he left, that he wanted to talk her seriously after he back. From the tone of his voice, Suho really not happy. Actually Chorong know what  Suho want talk to her later but she not ready to tell the truth. And now she panics, because she does not know how she explained to her husband. Is Suho can accept the reason? Because Suho, her mother and her mother-in-law really wanted a child from her. Since she lost her child due to the carelessness of herself until she was knocked down making her scared, scared of it happening again. Chorong didn’t want that happen again because it is very painful to lose a child, not just herself but also Suho and along their entire family. That makes her trauma. That the reason who makes her stay away from Suho lately. And now Suho asked her to confess what actually happened with their relationship, she not ready to tell it to Suho. Oh god what should I say. Chorong asked herself.

                   "Eunji-ya, where are you?" asked Chorong when the phone is connected. "I'm going there now." Now Chorong've arrived at the restaurant near where that woman work, Chorong tells all the problems between her and Suho. Actually every night especially when Suho asks her attitude change and asked about it, she always tell Bomi but some days Bomi was in different city for her job. Chorong really could not hide her worries and fears.

                   "Onnie ... what are you afraid of until you act like this?" asked Eunji when Chorong finished telling everything to her. "Can’t you see that Suho and your whole family very love you? I'm sure they'll understand what is happening to you. "

                   "But admit it is like destroying their dreams, I could not afford to do that." Says Chorong almost cried when she remember her husband, her mother dan her ​​mother in law. "I can’t do it ..."

                   "So, what would you explain to them? And until when are you going to keep this to them? "Chorong buried her face in her hands, she was frustrated with her trauma and her fear to say all even with her ​​husband. "Have you ever tried to say it? You have not done so. If he loves you I'm sure he'll accept whatever your situation. "

                   "What if he left me?"

                   "He loves you very much, how could he leave you. After all you're just takes time, is not it? "Says Eunji as she wiped tears Chorong. Chorong phone rang, Suho! When Chorong lifting her phone, again Suho sounding not happy because he did not find Chorong when he arrived home and her husband would pick her go home to talk. This makes her the more fear.

                   "How do I explain to him?"

                   "I'm sure you can do it. If you did not, it would make things worse. Tell the truth and you will feel better. "Says Eunji Chorong assured that everything will be fine. "Oppa ... you're here"

                   "Oh, Eunji-ya ... Chorong-ie, are you crying?" Ask Luhan when he realized that Eunji was with Chorong. "What happened?"

                   "It's okay ..."

                   "What you're trying to lie to me?" Ask Luhan and sitting beside Chorong, Chorong just smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes.  suddenly Eunji phone rang and take some distance when her answer.

                   "Onnie ... I have to go for a while. Oppa ... can you keep her? I worry when she was alone. "

                   "Arraseo ... I'll keep her." Eunji away leaving Chorong and Luhan. For a moment they both just shut each other, Luhan let Chorong calm first. Although Luhan did not know what the problem this but he knows very hurt because of continuous tear out of her eyes. And he knows who made her like this because only one person who can make Chorong like this. Suho!

                   "Oppa ... I'm sorry you had to see me like this." Says Chorong break the silence between them. "Why my tears continue to flow?"

                   "It’s ok, if it makes you more fell better." Now Luhan Chorong her back so that she feels comfort. "You're crying like a baby."

                   "What about you? Shall i give mirror to you?" Said Chorong remember either herself and Luhan has face very different with their age. "How did you get here?"

                   "Hey, don’t you remember? My office is just a few blocks from here ... " said Luhan but suddenly Suho came and pulled Chorong bit rude to his side. Luhan was really surprised when Suho come.

                   "Let her go, can’t you see? You're hurt her ... "says Luhan demanding Suho to release Chorong. But Suho did not release her, Chorong feel more hurt cause that.

                   "Junmyeon-ie ..."

                   "Do not call me with that name if you feel sorry to me.!" Chorong really surprising with Suho reaction, how could her husband yelling in public. "I ask you to wait for me at home? If he always makes you busy every night? What did you do with him when I'm not around you? "

                   Chorong very surprised by the allegations Suho even she could not pull out a single word to defend herself. And now all the people staring at them, she like a wife who was caught having an affair. Chorong fell her pride already destroyed, how can her husband might think like that! Felt humiliated in public, Chorong get out from the restaurant and left Suho.

***

                   It was already shown at 1 early morning but she has not sleep even cried if remember an incident this afternoon. This might be the first fights in their marriage but Chorong do not think this fight makes it so painful. After arriving home, Chorong packed some clothes and drove her car quickly before her husband came home. She don't care Suho will be angry if she brought the car alone. She just wanted to go for some time to avoid him, this fight make her very sad. This is the first time Chorong did not want to see Suho.

                   Hear a strange voice coming out of nowhere, scared Chorong cover her entire body with a blanket. Remember this villa has been a few months is not no one occupies, because only in use if Suho and Chorong want a vacation and come in this place. Suddenly there was a hand who held her from back, feeling shocked and scared Chorong shouted as strong as she can.

                   "Sssttt ... it's me,Suho ..." Chorong more want to release and slowly tears began to flow again remembering hurtful words that her husband said.

                   "Let me go." Command Chorong in the midst cries as she tried to pull her husband's arms. "Let me go ... I do not want to see you ... Go away...!"

                   "I'm sorry ..." Said Suho feel very guilty at Chorong. Suho does not go to release her, he held his wife in his arms. Chorong cries become weaker, her power has been depleted and now she giving up on her husband who continue to hold her.

                   After Chorong left from the restaurant Eunji come and explain everything to Suho. Hear her fear and trauma, made ​​him feel so bad for her. Moreover, he accused Chorong that she did not at all, just because of his jealousy and frustrate. When finding Chorong car parked in front of the villa, Suho very angry. How could his wife to drive so far alone without driver or him. But when found Chorong cries, how can he still be angry? Heard his wife cry like this like he was slowly destroying his heart.

                   "Do you know how happy I am to marry you? It was like finding the missing puzzels from my life, you come in and complete it. "Suho remember how happy he was when married with Chorong, he was really happy at that time. "I'm not going to force you to have children, if you need some time for it, I'll wait. I will continue to wait until you're ready. "

                   Hear the words of her husband Chorong can not say anything, she also felt so bad. Suho probably wrong but was not he would not be doing like this if Chorong told the truth to him? Chorong spun around towards Suho and kissed her husband.

                   "I'm sorry I did not tell the truth to you ..." Chorong said softly.

                   "From now on, do not hide anything from me. Tell me all that bothers you although it's hard to you say. "Suho  hugged Chorong very tightly, he glad everything is back as it should. "One more thing, do not ever drive a car this far alone!"

                   "Arraso ..." Chorong did not argue Suho this time because she knows very well how worried Suho if she drove her own car for hours. After that they both spent the night just hugging each other, because Chorong really tired and Suho keep on her side. Suho praying in his heart, as bad as any quarrel between them. He hopes to continue like this with his wife, Park Chorong.

 

 

 


Finish ...I hope you guys like it.

But you want see baby Surong Couple?

tumblr_mszuudi8S21r7h9bno1_500.png

I find this pic in tumblr, very cute, hah?

Kekeke....

Happy reading ...XD