Under the pale moonlight

One day you screaming you love me loud
He remembers the December when they first met. Chanyeol in a white V-neck and faded blue jeans, he walked into the room and Zitao swears Chanyeol shine with little gleams of light. Maybe it was something in the night, Zitao frees himself of every thought of insecurity and fear. He makes his ways through the crowd of tangling bodies, dancing close enough to grab his attention. He was satisfied when he feels hands on his waist. He looks over his shoulder and see the man. He looked far more beautiful adjacent. Zitao turns to the front and smiles with self-assurance. The man brings their body closer and Zitao feel the warmth of his board chest. ‘What’s your name?’ he whispers warm breath into his ear making Zitao shiver down his spine. ‘Zitao.’ He says over the loud music. ‘Let me guess, Chinese?’ Zitao nods as their bodies continue to incline to the rhythm. 
He pulls Zitao away from the crowd and they stand under the pale moonlight. ‘It’s too loud inside.’ He says as his breath makes out cold smoke. ‘It’s too cold outside.’ Zitao jokes and they laugh awkwardly. ‘Chanyeol.’ He finally says. ‘Tonight’s forecast is a blizzard of me heading towards your face.’ Chanyeol says with no shame. Zitao laughs into the kiss but it only made his heart beat faster. His giggles stop when Chanyeol holds him in his big arms, drunk and seeing stars. 
 
 
The first few months, Zitao swore it was nothing like he had before. Chanyeol made it feel like home on a lonely Friday night. He remember cold winter nights spent in Chanyeol’s car with the heater as the make out on the driver seat. Zitao sat on Chanyeol’s lap. Every once in a while, Zitao’s eyes meet with. He gently lean his forehead against Chanyeol’s and put his hand on Chanyeol’s face. The kissing routine vary by moving away from Chanyeol’s lips slowly, occasionally. Zitao falls off and kisses the corner of Chanyeol’s mouth gently, trying and make his way along his jawline. Zitao nibbles on Chanyeol’s collar bone, moving his hips in sync to the motion of his gnawing. Chanyeol clutching Zitao’s short black while his head fall back on the head of the seat.
Chanyeol turns the stereo on later as it plays one of his mix. Zitao rests his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder, sharing a warm blanket. ‘I’ve never heard any of these songs before.’ Zitao chuckles a little. ‘What genre are they?’ Zitao asks as he intertwine their finger together under the sheet. ‘Punk rock.’ Chanyeol whispers lazily. 
 
 
It rains and Zitao walks out from Chanyeol’s apartment building, playing on the pavement barefooted. Chanyeol rushes after him and wraps his coat around Zitao. Zitao's glimmering eyes sparkled with excitement as he danced around the rain. The sparkle in his eyes was brilliant and beautiful. When he smiled, Chanyeol could see the shining diamonds in his eyes. For a moment, it was breath-taking. Chanyeol realised how beautiful it was to fall in love, over and over again, at the beauty he could say belonged to him. Chanyeol grabs his wrist and Zitao looks up at him. ‘You’ll get sick.’ Zitao smiles and pulls Chanyeol. Their lips pressed against each other’s with much pressure as rain water run down their faces. ‘I’ve always wanted to kiss in the rain.’ Zitao mumbles against his teeth. It seemed too surreal, was this how people felt when they are so in love it seemed like the world only revolved around them. 
 
It was a fantasy; dreams that only happen in his sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Un-beta. please could you just comment for meee. Criticise are very welcomed.