The First Day

Dangerous Love

 

 

I examined my reflection through the mirror, I was in my new school uniform now as what Nichkhun told me the dark blue backpack suited my soft blue uniform plus the white shoes my mother had chose made my appearance today, I could said it was little bit cool. Not that I wanted to praised myself, really. So to confirmed it let just saw how would Mother and Nichkhun reacted ?
 
As I took the last stair, the four eyes fixed on me. “ Look honey ! Our princess would be the prettiest girl on her first day.” I chuckled as I reached my table and took a bread. “ That’s right Soo Jung –ah.. you will get lot of fanboy.” Mother teased me, covered with both palms and shook her body right and left, that was what she did whenever felt excited. 
 
“ I am going to study there mom.. stop talking about the boys. They are just.. “ later I heard Nichkhun cleared his throat, “ Someone forget there is a man here.” I just laughed while continued putting the butter on my bread. Like the usual morning at our breakfast time Nichkhun’s jokes were accompanied.As  a dutiful wife my mother would always took Nichkhun’s worksuit and made up his tie, what a lovey dovey morning. Then she went to me to checked my hair an uniform before sent both of us to the door. “ Take care when I am not around. “ He said before planted a long kiss on my in front of Daesung High School. Taking a deep breath I took my first step to the gate, what forehead. “ I am going mom.” Lovingly she embraced me. I saw she waved her hands as I entered the car before Nichkhun drove it leaving our house. 
 
He opened the door for me, “I am sure your first day would be great. Your friend will love you so don’t worry.” I smiled to him as we did our usual high five. I was here, standing I saw was a huge building filled my sight. For you knew it wasn’t like my old school in Busan, bigger , I guessed how much money should Nichkhun paid for me every month. 
 
After walked on the big field now I was on the alley that would bring me to the headmaster with Nichkhun. He was a stubborn didn’t want to let me just faced the headmaster alone instead of together. I already 17 years old and I was independent enough to handled it. I could feel everyone’s eyes landed on us, if it was because of me or Nichkhun’s handsome face. He asked on one of the teacher and she guided us to the room. When the door opened, an old man was sitting on his chair. He might be Prof Lee Soo Man since that was what written on the name tag laid on his wood table. 
 
“ Oh Mr  Horvejkul.. “ His old face curved a smile when we appeared. He politely pleased us to sit in front of him. “ This is absolutely Miss Horvejkul, you’re more beautiful then your father explanation.” I just smiled for his compliment. “ Usually we seldom accept a new student in the middle of semester but from what I see you have a good report from your old school so I welcome you to Daesung High School.” 
 
“ Your class is in the next building beside the music studio, the first room. I think Prof  Soo Jo Hyun is teaching math now.” I felt a bit bliss in my body knowing that my first lesson was math, my favorite. “ Thanks Prof Lee for you kindness.” Nichkhun and I bowed as we left Prof Lee’s room. “ I think I should go now, see you at home !” He said before  gave me a high five. 
 
I was on the way to my class, here the first room and the beautiful lady who was explained about logarithm in front of the class might be Prof Soo Jo Hyun. “ Excuse me Professor.. “ I knocked the door and waited her to pleased me came inside, she frowned seemed had no idea about the reason I came. “ I am Krystal Horvejkul, the new student from Busan. “ After my explanation she gave me a warm smile before guided me right in front of the class. Oh my, I felt very nervous when all eyes fixed on me. “ Anyeong haseyo, I am Krystal Horvejkul from Busan. Please take care of me.” Then I followed Prof Soo Jo Hyun’s direction to sat on the third chair from the second line where I found no body there, just and empty chair. I sighed. 
 
"Hi, Busan !!" a baby face girl said to me after I took my seat behind her seat. I just smiled awkwardly toward her, trully I disliked the way she adressed me. I had a name and did KRYSTAL was that hard to prounaounced rather that called me with my hometown name. "Yaa Sulli - ya !! She has a name, why do you call her that way?? Mianhamnida Krystal - shi !" her chairmate apologized. " I am Luna, and this idiot is Sulli. Welcome to our school." that tan skin girl said to me. " Nice to meet you guys, please treat me well." 
 
After the class ended, everyone lift the class but both Luna and Sulli stayed still. "Dont you go to canteen?" I asked , reached my luch box that mother prepared for me this morning. " We are waiting for you, let's go together !" Sulli said with her sprinkle eyes and I nodded. Then she grabbed my arm and linked it with her, I though they just considered me as a friend rather that a stranger. Once again I though Nichkhun was right, at least they didint said that they disliked me right ?
 
We were in canteen, today the canteen was very crowded so they pulled me to the corner table. Luna and Sulli's jaw dropped as I opened my lunch box cause the delicious smell escaped from the container. " Home cooking will always different, whos's cook it Krystal- shi ?" Luna was inhealing the smell while Sulli was savoring. "It's my mother cooking, anyway just call me Krystal or Krys. It's more confortable." And I chuckled when heard Luna tried to pronounced it in her own english versioon pronounciation. 
 
"Huh, I have to finish the task from Miss Joo Hyun by myself." I remembered again the task that given by Miss Joo Hyun just now, actually we had to did it with our chairmate but since I didnt have so I will did it alone. " Who says? you have a chairmate Krys, Huang Zitao." So I had a chairmate, his name was Tao but they said today he was absent without any explaination. " He is tall and handsome, high nose and his eyes is very sharp.. hmm little bit scary an d misterious." Luna added. " You'll have a hard time to comunicate with him, I means he is one of our class mate but seems he isnt." Sulli's explaination made me little bit confused now, what actually she meant ? 
 
" He is our classmate right? but he seldom play even talk to us. He spend most of his time with himself and the boys. " Sulli pointed at a group of boy next two table from ours. I turned my head toward them, there were 4 boys. I examined each of them, somehow I felt something different with them and surrounding. When I looked at them there was a contrast, how could I explained it? I doubted that I could. Something liked when you looked at surrounding there was nothing on the air, but when you looked at four of them there was dark shadow around them. It want because of smoke or something but the dark shadow kept surrounded them as I saw the one of them moved and that shadow still around him. I shook my head, I was too much watched movie so my brain couldnt devided which was reality and fantacy. 
 
I frowned as I saw one of those boy, somehow he was familiar from side. I though we ever meet but where? My brain tried to collected all memories and one place came into my mind - the dark alley. His figure from side really similar with the man that dissapeared from the roof and appeared again near the dark alley in blink of eyes. " Who is he ? the third from right side." I asked without moved my sight from him. " Uh, his name is Kai." Luna answered. 
 
"Why?" Sulli surprised me. " Nothing, just." I continued took my food as I looked at the two that looked at me with a suspicious eyes. "They are so closed, not everyone have a chance to talk with them." I turned my sight again to them, but  now the oval face boy was staring at me made me diverted my eyes. "Kris is looking at you." Luna whispered to my ears.