Meeting yul?

Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sighed for the nth time while staring at the picture in her phone. She had set her mind about her revenge after hearing what Taecyeon had told her this morning. She even plot her revenge but she still lacking something big in her plan. How can she started her plan when she don't even know where her victim was and she don't even know what her name!

Now she regretted it when she always rejected Tiffany offer to socialize, now she don't even know anyone to ask for help. The only person in korea that she keep in touch all the while she in San Francisco was Tiffany. She couldn't ask Tiffany who's that girl right? Tiffany will stop her revenge and furthermore she afraid bringing up the past may just hurt Tiffany again.

That kwon something girl really were going to die. She can play all she want but this time she just messed with wrong girl. The image of Tiffany crying made Jessica grip her phone harder. She isn't the only who can play others heart. Two can play this game, and Jessica is thinking of beating that girl in her own game.

------

(FLASHBACK)

"If i followed you home will you keep me?" Jessica spun her body towards the voice but quickly rolled her eyes when she saw the source. That freaking guy! why of all people. She groaned as she tried to flee the scene but stopped when she heard the guy ; Taecyeon said

"Are you with Tiffany?"

"You know Tiffany?" Jessica said, shocked.

He grinned, "Of course, more than know. The one that i don't know is you. What is your name beautiful?" 

Jessica facepalmed herself. Ugh why did she even bother talk with this guy. But this guy knew Tiffany and he even knew her house and f**king standing in front of it, stalkering (if that even a word) and that somewhat bother Jessica.

She lock her eyes with Taecyeon and ask he again. With firmer voice.

"You know her? and what do you mean by 'more than know' ?" 

"Wow, You stare are so y that i could die you wouldn't want to be charge guilty for killing me right?" wrigling his eyebrows.

"I would gladly kill you" she said without breaking their eyes contact made the guy gulped.

"Easy girl. okay, i know Tiffany, we are almost a lover actually, until she leave me to go with that bastard kwon. I already told Tiffany that she is up to no good but Tiffany was blinded by her love. and as predicted.." Taecyeon stopped.

Jessica raised her eyebrows when Taecyeon suddenly stop, and motion her hands for the latter to keep going.

"As predicted, after she get what she wants from Tiffany she left her. Thats why Tiffany is in that state, the day we met I was on my way checking Tiffany.."

'after she get what she wants from Tiffany she left her' that sentece ringed in Jessica's head. What a scumbag. She will definitely seek her revenge and will never stopped until the other girl suffered! 

"What was that girl name again?"

"Who? The playgirl? I can tell you..." he grinned "If just you go out with me for a date."

Thats it, he was totally hitting on her and made Jessica regret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter