The story

Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica stirred when she heard knocking on the door, she tried to ignore it but the knocking just getting louder as the time passed. "Gosh,make it stop." Jessica groaned before she called for her knight in shining armor to cease her misery thats happened to be her very best friend. 

"Tiff, there is someone at the door. Go get it" seeing no reply from Tiffany and getting impatience with all the knocking, she took the easy road with knocking tiffany down.

*THUMP*

"Ouch! what was that for??" Tiffany whined. 

"The door, go get it. Ugh, I need my beauty sleep" Jessica said while covering her ears with the pillow.

"Ugh, remind me again why we are bestfriend?" but she obliged Jessica nevertheless.

As Tiffany left the room, Jessica decided to continue her sleep. When she just about to drifted off she can heard her phone ring. She received a text from her mom. *I'm not going home anytime soon, Krystal is alone. Go home. NOW!*

"Great, What a perfect timing" Jessica put her shoes and grabbed her beg. Thats when she noticed the picture on Tiffany desk. Its not the same picture but still the same person. The tanned girl, alone. She look more manly or handsome to be exact with her white shirt and jeans.

"Tiffany sure have a lot of photo but really stupid when its come to hide them" Jessica mum to herself while she captured the photo with her phone. 

Jessica quickly put the photo back at its original place when she heard footstep nearing the door.

"You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, Krystal is alone at home now"

"Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter