I'm Back

Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sighed seeing the hugging figure in front of her. They stayed like that for 10 freaking minutes.

"mom, are you still there?" Jessica asked, worried. Seeing no responded  from her mom, she shifted her stare to the one her mother was hugging. 

"Mrs Hwang, are you ok?" to no avail even the latter didn't respond.

Now jessica was genuinely worried. She took out her phone, thinking about calling 911. 

Suddenly a loud howling can be heard from these two startled jessica to death. Jessica facepalmed her face and sighed. She knew it! ask Mrs Hwang to pick them up from the airport was never a good thing.

She glare at some passerby before dragged those two out from the airport.

"Yah, Jessica, what was that for? What a party pooper." Mrs Jung sighed. Jessica just shrugged it off and stare at her phone. Her mom being over-dramatic was not a new thing. 

"So hows life?" Ask Mrs Hwang, Jessica open to answer but was cut off by her mom. 

"San francisco was great! I'm really happy, but i miss korea food though. "

"Thats great, I really miss you and jessica." Mrs hwang reply happily.

Jessica sighed. define 'really happy'. If really happy by her mom means act happily in front of krystal and jessica but cry when alone in her bedroom, then they were really happy these past few years. 

Jessica roamed her eyes trying to look for her bestfriend. they didn't meet for two freaking years and she didn't even bother to pick her up at airpot. Geez, tiffany was indeed her BESTfriend.

"So Mrs Hwang, where Tiffany? I didn't see her anywhere?" 

"Ah, tiffany is not feeling well Jess, She's at home. So I was thinking about bring both of you to eat..."

"I'm not hungry, maybe next time" Jessica cut her off. Going out with her mom and Mrs Hwang? a big NO. Who knows what the crazy antic that they might pull off at the restaurant. "I think i'll just go and visit Tiffany." she added.

"That a good idea!" Mrs Hwang clapped and turn to her bestfriend. "So its just you and me bestie."

"Yeah, like old time. Let's get the party started" 

Jessica rolled her eyes.

-----

Jessica opened the door for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter