Chapter 1

I Can Not Love

I wrote this while listening to

Imagine Dragons - Nothing left to say

I'd recommend listening to it. Not becasue it has anythign to do with the story but whilst writing it i had it on in the background and I got into that mood. Also it's a really great song by a really great band.


'Lay, you wont be able to save me and I can't promise that i won't hurt you! I'm sorry but I can't hurt you, you are too precious for that.'

'Your name, listen to me.' Yixing said grabbing your arms pinning you infront of him. 'I know about your past and and why your sacred to love, but I also know that you can love, you care enough about me not wanting me to get hurt by you, you care enough to give money to those who need it, you care enough to forgive those people and visit them in prision. I know that I probably won't be able to make you love me; I know you think that I won't be able to save you from yourself, but let me try, that's all i ask.'

He was too good to be true and didn't deserve to care for someone like you. You couldn't look at him. 'Lay please, I can't i'm sorry, but what if -'

'No, no what if's, we wont know unless we try, plus if it does end badly you and I both know that it was I who was at fault not you, plus remember i'm Exo's JPG unicorn. Your name, it may not be me who you finally fall in love with I understand that but i'm going to make sure there is someone after me and ill make sure you find your prince charming because after everything you've been through and your still here smiling and laughing and pretending everything is okay. You deserve it. So stop pushing me away and let me kiss you and hold you and prove to you how beautiful you are, inside AND out.'

Lay gently took a hold of your chin and tilited your head back up so he could see your beautiful face. Using both hands he cupped your face, looking at you and seeing scars of those horrid teenage spots he smiled to himself and thought 'how can anyone be so beautiful and not realise it?'

You finally looked up at him and noticed you still hadn't answered his question. A million thoughts were runnning through your head. So you looked into his eyes. You could see the honesty in his words and the determination in his heart, the promise of being there even if its not forever. So you gently nodded your head. 

Yixings heart fluttered. He couldn't be sure you had nodded, it was only when he felt another nod more determinded and stronger than the last and you closing your eyes. The eyes that he always wanted the chance to look upon; that he began to descend onto his heaven. 

You'd never been kissed like this before. Slow, meaningful, passionate. It made you feel beautiful and loved, innocent and carefree. Things you thought you would never feel again. The feeling was overwhelming and you hadn't realised that you had been crying until Yixing pulled back from the kiss looking at you with worried eyes before realising what you must be feeling. He gave you one of his dimple smiles making you return a smile of your own. Using the pads of his thumbs he wiped the tears from your cheeks and placed kisses where they fell off. Once they were gone he made a circuit around your face: cheeks, forehead, nose, lips repeatedly whilst occasionally whispering sweet nothings into your ears. When he felt like it, he would swoop in and give you a hearthrobbing kiss that left you with that feeling of love and beauty all his other kisses gave you.

You didn't know when your knees gave way or when it went black.

You just knew you were happy


Hi everyone

This is my first oneshot and story posted on here or anywhere infact. so this is kinda nerve-wrecking. 

This is also just a little story for me so i can just used to how AFF works.

I hope it was enjoyable please comment if you didnt like it then say to but dont be nasty

Thank you!x!