Chapter 2

Masochist for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN

Well, you see, my boyfriend is a jerk. He flirts a lot but, I love him.

This isn't the first time I saw him flirting with an ugly girl but it hurts more than the first time. After walking out of the oval, I went to the school's garden. I sat on a bench under a tree. Right after my touched the bench, my tears started falling. What I saw was nothing unusual but now, I know how dumb I was for believing him and his sweet nothings. I was wrong when I told myself that this guy is someone I want to be with forever. I am literally pulling my hair now out of frustration. Ughhhhhh! I never became that oh-so-popular-girl-yeah-i-am-your-queen student here like the others but shizzz they don't experience this kind of frustration. Oh gahhd! I want to hug this tree now. I guess I'll just go to the library so I could sleep peacefully. This is the best way I know to forget this pain.

I was reflecting and doing some realizations while on my way when I heard a familiar voice.

"Honey, I'm sorry" 

"Damn it Yejun. I'm already fed up with your never ending sorries"

"Honey look, she was the one who was flirting ---"

"ENOUGH! I need to love myself too Yejun. I don't want to be a fool anymore. We're done. You were never serious. I did my part and sadly, I didn't get what I was expecting from you. Well I guess, I'll treat this as an experience and a lesson for me not to be fooled by people like you again in the future."

"Okay! Fine! If you're happy with that, then go! I know you'll come back to me."

I just smiled at him. A bitter-sweet smile. 

I saw him smirk then walked away confidently.

Oh mister, don't be so confident. :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter