Teaser

NEW Woollim Ent. Girl Group!! | Angels of Rhythm (AOR) || Story start!
What's what what's what's what's what's your name?
 
Annabel and Jaekyung plopped down on the floor as the song came to an end.
 
"Let's... let's rest." Annabel suggested between huffs.
"Kill me now." Jaekyung groaned, crawling next to Annabel.
"Unni, we have to practice more. We're debuting in FOUR DAYS!" Jin urged the two older members to get back up.
"Yeah, come on! We have to do perfectly. Don't you want people to like us?" Beatrice added in, pouting like the little child she isn't.
 
Annabel sat up, looked at her dongsaengs and frowned.
 
"People will like us, trust me. Be happy that I'm not the type of leader that pushes you guys too hard." she started to raise her voice.
 
She was not the most friendly person when she was utterly exhausted. The other five girls of AOR had known each other for a while now and all are pretty used to Annabel's attitude problems, so usually they didn't really care.
 
"I think it would be better if you did. I mean seriously, I know you don't want us to die of exhaustion, but you need to at least make us work harder.." Jin was the type of person who was really picky about being perfect- a perfectionist. 
"Well, I think you should both chill out and drink some water before someone loses a finger." Rae tried to calm them down.
 
Annabel layed back down and took a deep breath while Jin went to get water. 
It was stressful for them, Infinite is such a successful group and they had to be as good as them, or even better. 
 
"We should really take a break. It's..." Jaekyung stopped, checking her phone for the time. "It's 3:20. Ugh, we've been here since freaking 10 am! Let's just meet here again at... Let's say... 7?" 
"THANK YOU, JAE." Annabel glomped the poor girl and ran towards her bags.
"I guess a break wouldn't hurt, right? I have to go meet up with Daehyun anyways." Baetrice agreed.
 
"Ok! I need to take a nap..." Rae went with Annabel to their bags.
"Fine," Jin huffed, looking away from the members.
"Aigoo~ My Jinnie, didn't I tell you to relax, chill out, have fun! Haha, you haven't changed since New York." Annabel playfully jumped onto her.
 
The two of them- along with Jaekyung- have been best friends since forever. They spent their whole New York years together.
 
Rian stayed quiet as always as she pulled the hair band out of her hair, letting the brown mess loose.
 
"See you guys later, I'm going to get some coffee. Jae are you coming?" Annabel looked over her shoulders to find her bubbly friend. "Where... Where's Jaekyung?" 
 
She turned towards Rian, who pointed to a few chairs. 
Jaekyung was peacefully sleeping on them like there was not a problem in the world.
 
"How can someone fall asleep so quickly...? Well, Rian, do you want to come with me?" she  asked, receiving and smile. 
"I'll stay here with Jae, don't want her to wake up and be all 'where is everyone'." Jin said, sitting next to the sleeping child.
 
"Ok, we'll be leaving first! See you later!" Annabel and Rian waved goodbye and left.
"I'll be leaving, too." Rae left shortly after.
"Dae is probably waiting for me.. Bye!" Beatrice followed them out.
 
And all that was left was Jin and Jaekyung. 
 
"Man, debuting day is so soon. I hope we're ready." Jin quietly prayed to herself.