관심

Happy

                                          Curiosity will not cause us to die, only lack of it will.- Alastair Reid

 


 

Jongdae's life has gotten fairly boring without Kris in it. He misses his best friend and life wasn't the same without him. No more would they fight over the shower and who would go out to buy food. No more wresting over stupid things like insulting each other's favorite movie character or looks. No more would Jongdae and Kris fall asleep from doing another all nighter to finish school work and wake up scattered on each other. No more and Jongdae had to admit he was kind of lonely. It's not that he was in love with Kris. Oh god no ew Kris is his brother. Besides he had Yixing. Innocent cute and funny Yixing. The Yixing who stole his best friend away and dragged him all the way back to China. Which Jongdae couldn't say no to of course because Yixing was Kris's everything. He would give anything for his best friend to have everything and if that meant moving miles away then so be it. It's not like they were in touch. It's just been a while since they talked to each other. Jongdae was happy though. For Kris and Yixing. For them finding their everything.

That's something Jongdae wanted to find too. His everything. But he knew not to push fate. His time will come when he would stumble upon someone special. Jongdae was sure of it. For now he would just try to finish school, call Kris every now and then and get through work. Jongdae got to school fairly quickly after getting dressed and locking up his flat. 

"Hey Chen !" Jongdae turned around at the sound of his nickname. A boy with blonde hair bounced his way over towards him.

"Oh hey...um.." Jongdae couldn't put a name to the boys face.

"Youngjae. It's okay if you don't remember me. We've only met once."

"Sorry." Jongdae said with an apologetic face but Youngjae just shrugged that off with a smile.

"Anyways. I'm here to tell you that Mr.Jung would like you to work a later shift since Jason is going on maternal leave for his fiance for a few weeks."

Jongdae stopped walking at that. A later shift ? Didn't his boss know he's only a third year in college. He can't afford to miss any less sleep then he gets.

"How late ?"

" Six to ten. Only until Hyunil shift starts."

Jongdae groaned out loud. Do you know what he can do from six to ten ? A lot. He could do a lot of sitting around watching 90's cartoons and laughing at old comedies for two hours and spend the other two watching those Korean dramas his little cousin Amy recommended. Really. He had important things to do in those four hours.

"Why can't you do it ?" Jongdae whined.

"I have to take care of my sick mother." Youngjae explained. Jongdae's eyes softened at that.

"I'm sorr-"

"It's cool dude. So that's pretty much all I had to tell you. I have to go now. My class is in this tower. Later."

Jongdae frowned as he watched Youngjae turn into the medical tower blending in with the crowd. Jongdae sighed ruffling his sandy brown hair before walking into to the music wing. He had vocal studies in five minuets and his teacher did not like lateness. The thought's of what working later settled into the back of his head.

.

.

.

Joonmyeon's life ...well after life is fairly difficult if you asked him. It wasn't at first when he first came to Heaven. The memories of darkness and wicked laughter booming in his head. He closed his eyes to stop them but that only seemed to make the images much brighter and louder. Covering his ears Joonmyeon began to whimper.

"Stop." Joonmyeon said a tear sliding down his face. "No-"

"Hey." Hands gently placed over Joonmyeon's and the young male froze and the melodic voice..

"Why are you crying child ? In my Kingdom there should only be tears of joy. Not pain."

Joonmyeon got out of his frozen state and opened his eyes. He was met with a small boy. His eyes closed as he gave Joonmyeon a large smile.

"W-who are you ?" Joonmyeon sputtered out. He pulled his hands away from the child's. The boy was wearing a white sleeveless tunic feet bare and on his head was something the older male couldn't explain. It seemed like a..a halo.

"Who am I ?" the boy repeated titling his head. "Why I'm God."

If Joonmyeon was drinking juice it would have been spat all over the young boy.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to lie like that." Joonmyeon scolded as he wiped his tears.

"Mother ? I am the mother. And father. And son and daughter. The king and Queen, cousin and uncle. I am all. The creator. It's nice to meet you again my son Joonmyeon." the boy opened his eyes and Joonmyeon gasped as he noticed the all white orbs.

"How do you know my name ?"

"I just told you."

"You're crazy kid."

"I invited crazy yes. But you humans take it out of context."

"I need to get home. You need to get home too but you're blind. I can't leave you like this." Joonmyeon began to mumble to himself and the boy gave him another blinding smile.

"Oh so kind you are Joonmyeon. One of my greatest creations. But I'm not blind. I see all."

Joonmyeon watched in horror as the boys iris less eyes began to turn blue green brown gray, all colors before they went back to a blank white.

"W-what -" Joonmyeon backed away from the boy but the boy just gave him another smile.

"It's me Joonmyeon. God."

"Yo-you're- you're G-Go-" Joonmyeon began to hyperventilating and let out a yelp when the boy placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Breathe my child."

And suddenly Joonmyeon wasn't hyperventilating. They sat quiet for a minuet before the boy began speaking again.

"I have come to welcome you home."

"Home ?"

"Yes Heaven as you call it."

"Heaven ?" Joonmyeon was just repeating blankly now. He was so stunned on the fact that this little boy was God. The almighty great and powerful Lord. The one he prayed to every night just to stop the hurting and it never happening. His fist curled tight.

"Where were you when I needed you ?" Joonmyeon asked angry. It felt weird to be yelling at child but Joonmyeon didn't care.

"Close enough but yet so far away."

Joonmyeon laughed sarcastically. "I'll say."

"But I was always there Joonmyeon. I always am. But you all have a role to play and I try not to interfere to keep you in the right direction. So you'll have to go through your sufferings. And so will everyone else. And some of you will end up here and some down there but in the end you'll all come back to me when you're needed. Right now you're needed Joonmyeon."

Joonmyeon's eyes filled with tears. He wiped them quickly at the encouraging smile God gave him. A small hand stuck up to him and Joonmyeon looked at it curiously.

"Come with me my child. To the eternity you've suffered so long for. Come home. I have plans Joonmyeon. And you are the first one I need to get them started."

And so with a last wipe of tears, Joonmyeon clasped his hands with the smaller and his vision burned white.

"Sir !"

Joonmyeon blanket out of his thoughts and turned to the voice calling him. He looked up to see one of the scholars with her hands on her hips.

"I've been calling you five times now Sir. You mind must of been somewhere far."

Joonmyeon blinked before looking at his scroll he was writing on. He quickly rolled it up and gave the scholar a smile.

"I'll be gone for just a bit Kyujae. Tell Yixing to finish the last three after noon assessments for me."

"But Sir-"

"Until tomorrow Kyujae." Joonmyeon said quickly leaving his study. Mindy was stunned. Her eyes trailed back to the finished scrolls on Joonmyeon's desk and sighed. They all had the word "help" written continuously on it.

.

Jongdae was almost late for work. He had woken up quarter after five because he spent one hour trying to finish work that he normally does in four. The other our he spent sleeping because that was too much work on his brain. So he flopped in bed, not forgetting to slip out of his jeans and into a t-shirt. His alarm may or may not have went off four times before he actually decided to look at the time.

The brunette then jumped out of bed and into his closet. Grabbing his work jumpsuit, Jongdae slipped it on before grabbing his phone and car keys. Normally Jongdae liked to walk everywhere but he wouldn't be caught dead roaming the streets at night. The sun was still up thankfully but would be going down soon since it was only spring. Pushing the key into the ignition, Jongdae drove out of his drive way and towards his job.

Jongdae worked at a graveyard. Not his best choice of careers but it will have to do until something better comes along. Like if his singing works out or if becomes the CEO his parents wanted him to be. Sighing, Jongdae parked his car before turning it off. He got out and walked into the small one floor building that he worked at. The only one in side was Daehyun who was taking off his boots about to leave. They gave each other nods as a greeting before Jongdae went to his locker to put on his boots. They were a lot cleaner then a grave yard worker should have but Jongdae had to have his things filthy.

"Keys are hung up. Make sure to lock up before you leave. Also the "L" section needs cleaning." Daehyun said to Jongdae as he finished tying his sneakers. 

"Is that all ?" Jongdae asked.

"Yeah and one last thing."

"What ?"

"Try not to die."

Jongdae gave Daehyun a blank stare before rolling his eyes and shutting his locker. "Thanks."

Being a grave yard worker wasn't all that interesting. But it did all depend on your shift. The morning workers opened the grave yard gates and set up everything for people who visited the cemetery. The after noon workers like Jongdae used to be rarely did anything at all because there was really nothing to do in the after noon but mow the grass and water the surrounded plants and keep animals from sneaking in. Sometimes there were funerals but morning workers got them the most. The night workers had it the worst though. If grave yards looked creepy in the day time imagine how worse it gets at night. They had to clean up the graves and fixed any messed up ones. Sometimes they had to finish burying caskets that the other shifts didn't get to do. They also had to keep watch for crazy teenagers that think its fun to sneak in a cemetery to do god knows what.

Jongdae hope he didn't have to do that. Teenagers would probably laugh at him because he's still young too. Or they would make fun of him for working as such a thing. Not that Jongdae cared. He just didn't like to hear it. Grabbing the keys off the rack, the flashlight and a few supplies, Jongdae opened the door to outside and began walking to the graves.

The sun was beginning to settle down in the horizon and Jongdae had to stop himself from sighing. He had to spend four hours of his life here and he hope they would go quickly. Starting with the section that was closest to him, Jongdae began to pick up any trash that he seen and sweep off anything but flowers (the non-dead ones) from the tomb stones.

It was about an half an hour or so later when he finished the section and headed towards the L's. The young male his flash light and eyes widened slightly at the sight of tree branches, twigs and leaves scattered around the graves. Spider webs were made out long against the corner and Jongdae was a hundred percent positive that a raccoon started breeding near the M section.

"Ew." The young male whispered to himself as he began brushing the leaves and off and pilled the sticks and branches into small piles. He was halfway getting done the Lee's when he heard a snapping of something. Turning  his flash light towards the sound. It must of been hundreds of graves away but he saw a figure standing in the K section.

"What the..." Jongdae whispered pulling his slipping glove up on his hand and began walking to the figure. As he got closer his flash light began to flicker on and off. "Oh come on." Jongdae whispered as he began hitting the back of it hoping it would stay on. It flickered one more sending a huge beam of light , flashlight falling out of his hand and Jongdae only caught a glimpse of the figure because it was too bright to see.

Closing his eyes, Jongdae kept the eyes shut tight until the blinding light faded from behind his eye lids. He opened them back up to see nothing but dried white rose petals that flew away with the wind. Yes Jongdae was ready to go home because somewhere along the light he swore he saw a pair of wings.

.

.

.

Joonmyeon slipped out of heaven fairly quickly. His heart pounded in his hears and wings twitching as he flew over the kingdom. He was almost stopped by a few flying by but he quickly excused himself. Something along the lines of 'I'm very busy' and 'I have something important to do.' They weren't lies. You couldn't lie very well with the force of God standing over your shoulder. Though you couldn't lie doesn't mean you couldn't twist the truth. Though many angels couldn't do it. Angels were to do only what God wants them to do. Let it be being an arc angel or a guardian angel. 

But Joonmyeon...well he didn't know what God wanted to do. All those years ago he said he has a plan for him but he never slipped it out fully. Only that he is one of the first of his treasured and he should lead them when God comes calling. Joonmyeon knew there was more to his plan but he wouldn't question him.

Flying down Joonmyeon put a little more speed and began flying down towards Earth in the blank of an eye. His wings arched back like a birds and if he wanted to he could crash. Crash right into the solidness of the earth and shatter. But he shouldn't and so he wouldn't and with that said he flapped his wings out and landed gracefully on the ground.

Joonmyeon was a bit familiar to the twenty first century. He traveled a lot to earth and back for small missions and it was nice to see the earth blossom but sometimes coming here would be a bit melancholy. He walked to the quiet familiar streets and let roses blossom in his hand. They were beautiful. Pure white without a speck of wilt and ripe green steams. And with all that pureness Joonmyeon the water out of them. Drawing the small amounts of the liquid out and as he did so the leaves began to spot gray and the stems bent. Within an instant they were nothing less of beautiful but everything dark. 

Turning into the entrance, Joonmyeon walked through the open gates and used a bit of his speed to push him past all the other graves towards the one that he was very familiar with. His wings stopped abrupt as he landed on the ground in front of the grave. A bitter smile graced the angel's lips and his hand tightened over the dead roses in his hand. The faint sound of a crunch was heard and Joonmyeon noticed he hand broken the rose stems. Open his palm he used his other hands to pull on the petals and began to sprinkle them down on the grave. One petal, two petal three, flash backs started to seep it's way into Joonmyeon's head.

"Hey there sweet pea how you doin' ? There's nothing wrong with a little summer time cookin'. Walk into the kitchen wrap your arms around me. That's right sweet pea come'n sing with me."

"Stop."

"What's wrong ? Don't like a little mornin' music."

"No..."

"Too bad. Get up and get to work."

Sixteen petals, seventeen, eighteen.

"Wrong wrong wrong ! What's wrong with you ? A smart boy like you can't do anythin' right. You're so useless."

"I-I'm not-"

"Useless ! You always are and always will be. Now fix this right or you'll be the one who'll need the fixin'."

A flash drew Joonmyeon out of his thoughts and before he knew it everything went bright.

.

"Baekhyun ?" Joonmyeon's sight slowly came back to him as the younger angel's figure began to come together.

"Hyung what were you doing ? You were even hiding yourself. You almost got caught !" Baekhyun exclaimed. His small arms waving in the air with distress when Joonmyeon gave him a confused face. 

"And then you leave Yixing-hyung to all the work. That's not fair. I might be a new angel but I know you don't normally act like this."

Joonmyeon jaw harden at that. Was he acting differently ? He didn't feel like he was. This time of the year he felt like he was acting how he should.

"I'm sorry I gave you a scare Baekhyun-ah. But please do not worry about me. I'm alright." Joonmyeon gave him one of his dazzling smiles before lifting himself up.

"About that work to Yixing-hyung though..."

.

.

.

Jongdae was a bit weirded out by the event a couple nights ago so he stayed away from the K section. His boss yelled at him for a bit and Daehyun but Jongdae didn't care. There was some creepy stuff going on that he didn't want to get involved in. But what did he expect. Sighing, Jongdae flipped his note book over and took more notes. He was in his third class and it was going to be over anytime soon. He couldn't even focus because his mind kept on thinking back to the wings that he saw.

Well what he thinks he saw. Jongdae didn't want to seem crazy and telling people he saw a ghost or something like that was definitely on the crazy list.

"Jongdae-ssi. Could you give us an example of why many businesses collapse."

"Well-"

"Of course he would know."

Snickers were heard through out the class and Jongdae heart sunk a little.

"Settle down. You would think this is a classroom filled with college students but you all act like children. Jongdae-ssi finish please."

Jongdae was half glad his classes were over and half not. Night shift wasn't nothing fun espically when it was just him. Usually there were four workers at a time but Jongdae's shift was complicated. Sadly. He barely had time to talk to Daehyun before the boy slipped out and went to his girlfriends house that he bragged about so much. Jongdae knew from experience that the people who brag the most are liars. Big compulsive liars.

Parking into the grave yard small parking lot, Jongdae stepped out of his car. Not before tripping over a large bag three steps later. Picking himself up with a groan, Jongdae entered the place and went right to the locker room.

"Daehyun-" Jongdae stopped yelling as he realized it was empty and walked back into the main room. "Daehyun ?"

No answer. Walking back outside Jongdae blink as he noticed the lot empty minus his car and the bag missing.

"What the ?" Jongdae mumbled to himself before walking back inside. Soon his phone vibrated where he left it on the counter and picked it up for a voicemail.

"Hey Chen Chen," Jongdae snorted at the nickname. "I won't be coming in for work today. Something came up with my sister. I'll be there tomorrow don't worry. The door and everything is locked, Minhae said so, so you know what to do. Lock up and clean up. I'll get going now before this gets too long. Stay brave Chen Chen."

Jongdae smiled but it flattered with realization hit. Daehyun was never here. Then who's car and bag was that ? And who left the door open ?

A cold shiver ran through Jongdae before shook his head. Don't start ing now Jongdae. You have a job to do. Jongdae changed into his work boots and proceeded outside. There was a funeral earlier and Jongdae could smell the fresh dirt that was recently laid. He moved around the grave to clean up any stray objects and picked up a few dead flowers. Jongdae was happy he decided to bring his earphones because now it would feel less creepy with music.

Well that was until creepy music started to play. Jongdae paused in his working and quickly pulled his phone from out of his pocket.

"Is this that Insidious song ? Oh hell no." Joongdae quickly pressed pause. As soon as he did so a loud crunching sound, much like from last week was heard. Could this night get any worse ? Jongdae slipped his phone back into his pocket and his flash light and small shovel and moved towards the sound.

Jongdae could hear the voice in his head shouting turn around and be real with yourself. Jongdae would usually would listen to those voices but now being a mer few feet away he was almost there so there was no turning back now was it ? Holding his shovel tight, Jongdae moved his flashlight around to see if he would spot something.

.

.

.

Joonmyeon watched as the human waved his flash light around the darkness. He was hovering gently above him watching. Was he the human that had almost caught him last time ? Flying down slightly Joonmyeon for some reason wanted to see the humans face. He was surprised when the human turned around right in his face with curious eyes. Flash light shining bright and Joonmyeon almost thought he could see him if he didn't seem to be looking through him. He was...handsome Joonmyeon would admit. His facial structure soft but his cheek bones were strong. Before Joonmyeon could get anymore looks at the human he turned around.

"I must be going crazy." he mumbled to himself.

Joonmyeon almost cracked a smile but then he remembered what he told Yixing one time. Humans and the supernatural don't mix well together.

Sighing, Joonmyeon dropped the last of the petals and began flying back up.

Three more weeks he told himself. Three more weeks and all this would be over.

As he slipped through the gates of Heaven he was bombarded with paper work and questions.

"Sir, twelve more angles have been corrupted to the fallen."

"Sir there's been a jam with the messengers."

"Sir could  you please sign these files for-.."

Joonmyeon sighed and he heard the faint sound of giggles from his right. Turning to the sounds he was met with a smirking Kyungsoo. Quickly signing the paper work and telling the other angels what to do he flew over to Kyungsoo. The younger boy was sitting on the water fountain. His legs crossed and his doing a small twitch as Joonmyeon sat down next to him.

"Hello big brother." Kyungsoo greeted. Joonmyeon gave him a look before letting out a childish whine and leaned his head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Kyungsoo-yah help me."

"With work or your personal life ?"

"Both."

"Hmm I can't exactly help you with work seeing as I'm not second in command like Yixing-hyung is but, I can help you with your personal life."

"That's better than nothing." Joonmyeon said with a sigh. He felt Kyungsoo's feather's brush against his before be began speaking again. "Does it seem like I'm going crazy ?"

"Crazy ? No. Confused ? Yes. But being confused is not all your problems. You also seem a bit lost."

"Lost ?" Joonmyeon repeated.

"Maybe that's why you continue to go back. To find yourself."

Joonmyeon was silent before sitting up from Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo watched as Joonmyeon nodded to himself before his eyes met his.

"You always seem to have a way with your words don't you Kyungsoo-yah ?"

Kyungsoo snorted. "I try."

Joonmyeon then leaned over a placed a kiss on Kyungsoo's cheek. Kyungsoo's stuck out his tongue as he said ew. Joonmyeon just smiled stood up and ruffled the younger's hair.

"Thank you little brother."

Kyungsoo smiled back.

.

Joonmyeon had come up with the conclusion from the help of Kyungsoo's words. Though he keeps going back for a reason. Maybe if he finds himself he won't have to anymore. Because now that Joonmyeon thinks about it, he does feel a bit lost. Empty.

And who know's how we will find himself.

In love like Yixing ? In hope like Baekhyun ?

Joonmyeon shook his head. He shouldn't think about it too much. Because God has a plan and whether he likes it or not, he'll follow it anyways.

.

.

.

"Hey this is Jongdae. I'm sorry I couldn't pick up the phone at the moment. Please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you shortly."

Beep.

"Jongdae-yah. This is your mother. Your father and I have been meaning to talk to you. I know you're probably busy and all with school work but it wouldn't hurt to give this old woman a call. The point of me calling is about your competition. Sadly we can't visit this year, Work has been scaling up and our schedules are packed. But don't worry my son, we'll send you an extra gift as an apology this year. In the mean time don't forget to call."

Beep.

Jongdae pulled his covers from his head with a sigh. Then he laughed bitterly. His mother made it sound like she misses him but then she says she's busy. Jongdae would have been okay with all of that but then she just had to through in the extra gift part. Jongdae doesn't want an extra gift. He doesn't want any gift that isn't his parents. He just hopes one day they realize that money isn't the way to his heart. It will never be.

Getting up from his bed Jongdae was glad it was Friday. Because he doesn't have any classes on Friday. But he does have work. Another sigh escaped the young males lips. He was too young for this. Rolling around his is bed Jongdae finally got up. His bare feet touched the cool wooden floor boards and his stomach growled as he turned into the bathroom.

His t.v came on automatically and he could hear the man and woman talk about upcoming news events.

"This reminds me about the Do family."

"The famous Do family ?"

"Yes them. It's a shame the child drowns in a mysterious way."

Jongdae turned down the t.v down as he entered the kitchen. He hated hearing about death. He sometimes questions himself why he works at a graveyard. The feeling of being around death is so eerie. That's why he listens to music when he's working. To take his mind off of the creepiness.

Jongdae must of spent most of his day flicking through channels, occasionally going to the music channel to watch videos and sing along to them before continuing the flicking. His cell phone didn't ring the whole day nor did his house phone. Which was weird because Kris usually calls around-

Speaking of the devil the sound of his cell could be heard.

"Hello ?"

"Hey loser."

"Kris you shouldn't greet me that way."

"You love it."

Jongdae snorted.

"So how was your week ?" Kris asked.

"Good. A little creepy but that's normal."

"Have any ghost spooked you yet ?"

"No idiot. There are no such thing as ghost."

It was Kris time to snort. "You'd be surprised what's real Jongdae-yah."

Jongdae was about to give another snarky reply but he heard crying in the background.

"Is that..a kid ?" Jongdae asked.

"No." Kris replied quickly. Too quickly.

"Dude ! Did you knock up Yixing-hyung already ?! I'm disappointed in you Kris." Jongdae said in a mocking voice.

"Shut up-"

"Wufannie. Can you bring me the first aid kit. Someone here doesn't listen when I tell him to be careful when rollerskating." Yixing's recognizable voice floated through the phone. Jongdae smirked.

"I know enough Mandarin to know that your kid got hurt from not listening. Call me back when you want to talk him ? Her ?"

"Him." Kris corrected. Jongdae nodded even though the older couldn't see him.

"Kay Kris. I'll talk to you later. I have to go to work in a few."

"Okay Zhongdei."

The faint clicking sound was heard and Jongdae pursed his lips. He has to work.

.

"Youngjae ? What are you doing here ?" Jongdae asked as he entered the small locker room.

"Umm Daehyun hasn't been reached since...when was the last time you came to work ?"

"Monday."

"Right Monday. He's probably having personal problems. I don't know." Youngjae shrugged.

"Oh." Jongdae said not really having anything to say.

Soon he was in the familiar grave yard again. There was no note from Daehyun on what to do so he just brought his flash light, cell phone and a few other tools. There wasn't really any messes or anything to clean up so he just strolled around. The sun was beginning to set as the sky grew orange purple and pink. Jongdae's flashlight flickered on.

The wind blew and Jongdae wished his jacket was a bit thicker. It might have been spring but weather was unnaturally cool in Korea. The wind blew once more and Jongdae pulled his hood over his head. He proceeded to scan over the graves until something hit his face. Jongdae brushed it off as a leaf or something until another thing caressed his cheek before flying away in the evening breeze.

"What the hell ?" Jongdae muttered turning around to get hit by a few more. Pulling it off his face, Jongdae shined his flashlight on the item.

A rose petal ?

Now Jongdae was really confused. Looking up he noticed what section he was in. Walking closer, more and more petals flew by in the wind. Shining his flashlight, Jongdae looked around until he saw the source of all the petals. There laid a huge pile of dead white roses laid against a grave. Some flying up gently as the wind blew. Jongdae was about to see who's grave this was before he caught a glimpse of a shadow in the corner of his eyes. Freezing in place for a moment, the young male shivered. It wasn't from the cold. Turning around slowly, Jongdae looked to see if he could see anyone. 

Darn kids always messing with someone. But as he turned around his flashlight grew brighter and brighter until the bulb burst. Jongdae jumped in shock as darkness surrounded him.

"S-." he sputtered. A tinge of fear shrinking into him. He looked at his flashlight again and frowned as he noticed the bulb was completely shattered.

The wind picked up and Jongdae came to an agreement with himself.

"I think it's time to go inside."

And as he walked back, he couldn't help but wonder why someone scatters flower petals insdead of leaving flowers.

.

.

.

"Joonmyeon-huixia ?"

"It's hyung Yixing-ah. Always hyung." Joonmyeon corrected as he looked up from a few scrolls. The younger angel gave him a smiled nodding.

"What is it Yixing ?" Joonmyeon asked when the younger didn't say anything else. He just stood there watching. The airy boy blinked slowly before opening his mouth.

"I just..can see something wrong in you." Yixing said.

"Wrong ?" Joonmyeon's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Something wrong in him ? Yixing nodded but Joonmyeon didn't know what he meant.

"It's-I-" Yixing ruffled his hair before starting over. "You know I'm a healer right hyung ?"

Joonmyeon nodded.

"And like an instinct I can tell when someone is hurting." Joonmyeon nodded again. "So I..feel you hurting."

Joonmyeon stood up and walked over to his younger brother.

"I'm perfectly fine Yixing-ah."

Yixing's fist curled up a bit as he bit his bottom lip. "Don't lie to me Joonmyeon. Not me." Joonmyeon opened his mouth but closed it again.

"I feel it hyung. Here." Yixing touched the side of his temple. "And here." his hand moved down to the older's chest.

Joonmyeon's hand twitched. "I-" Yixing held his hand up.

"It's okay hyung. You don't have to explain. You don't have to tell me your problems."

Joonmyeon's heart sunk a little at that. He tried to speak again but Yixing continued.

"Wounds heal in different ways. Like happiness." Yixing smiled. "Or magic." his hands started to glow. "And maybe even love." His hands grabbed Joonmyeon's and gave him a good squeeze.

Joonmyeon eye's met the younger's brown orbs.

"Yixing..'

"Though I can't heal you fully, somewhere, something, someone will. That's all I wanted. I'm sorry for bothering you Joonmyeon-huixia."

And with a bow Yixing was gone. Leaving Joonmyeon with a tingly sensation in his heart.

.

.

.

Jongdae took a deep breath as he started the verse again.

"Hello world, hope you're listening

Forgive me if I'm young, for speaking out of turn

But there's someone I've been missing

And I think that they could be the better half of me

They're in the wrong place tryin' to make it right

But I'm tired of justifying-"

"Stop !" Jongdae's teacher yelled and the music went silent. The woman walked over to Jongdae with a frown on her face.

"Jongdae-ssi what's going on ?"

"I'm sorry songsaemin." Jongdae said with a bow.

"Get up kid. No need to apologize. Its just I'm not feeling it." His teacher said.

"Feeling what ?" Jongdae asked.

"The want. The need of wanting someone. I don't feel that when I hear you sing Jongdae-ssi."

"I-"

"Don't you have someone you want ? A crush ? A lover ?"

"L-lover ?" Jongdae sputtered. A blush spreading on his cheeks.

"Yeah a lover. Someone that you'd miss when they're gone for too long. Someone that you'd cry for if they're hurt. Someone that you'd fight for. A lover. Do you have someone like that Jongdae-ssi ?" 

"No." Jongdae answered. But it would be nice if he did.

.

"Still no word from Daehyun huh ?" Jongdae asked.

"No. I'm getting kind of worried though." Youngjae said as he shut his locker. "Be safe Jongdae."

Jongdae shut his locker to. Youngjae's last two words echoing from his mind.

Whistling a soft tune, the Korean male stepped outside. There wasn't much wind as the days grew warmer. It was quarter after six and Jongdae began picking up sticks and twigs. Music played softly through his ear phones making him do work faster.

"He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman like you imagined when you were young~" Jongdae sang as he tied up a bag before moving to the next section. He turned around and his phone lit up as it turned seven o'clock. Looking up from his phone, Jongdae almost jumped out of his shoes as he saw a figure standing in the K section.

"Oh not this again." Jongdae whispered to himself. He watched as the figured moved being dropping something on the grave. Squinting to see what exactly the thing was dropping. But sadly Jongdae needed glasses because he couldn't see . Getting low on the ground, Jongdae crept closer to the figure. As he did he took more notice of the shape. At first Jongdae thought it was a teenager but when the rising moon casted a faint glow on the other's face, Jongdae knew it wasn't a boy but a man. Much like himself.

"Hey ! What the hell are you doing ?" Jongdae yelled standing up. The other male looked up with shocked eyes before he turned to run away. Jongdae was stunned at the sudden action and before he couldn't even do anything the guy was gone.

Jongdae frown. He didn't even get a good look at his face.

.

.

.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN- Konnichiwa. So...I am soooo sorry for keeping you guys waiting but SCHOOL. you school. ;-; It's keeping me busy. I don't even know when part 2 of this will be out but hopefully soon. Please COMMENT ! RATE AND SUBSCRIBE. Also if you did not already check out the other two stories in the series. Links are in the Forward.

Ja Ne~