Everything will be ok... Right?

Wanna dance with me?

-Taeyeon POV-

The situation was awkward.
Taeyeon was checking herself in the mirror for the last time before heading down stairs, where her brother was waiting to drive the both of them at her school.
She had her hair tied in a ponytail and was wearing a gray-blue dress that ended half way on her thighs, showing her nice legs.
She  let out a deep sigh before going out her room.
Even though she tried with all her will to don’t think about her brother being her companion and that there were high probabilities to meet the only person she didn’t want to see ever again she failed, and now that little girl was a bundle of nerves.
When she arrived in front of the entrance her mother started to have teary eyes as soon as she saw her daughter coming down, making her realize that her little baby had grown up and became a beautiful woman.
In short the two siblings were in Jiwoong’s car, with the both of them in silence.
Taeyeon kept her gaze low, not wanting to look at the road and see how close they were getting to the school.
She was nervously playing with her fingers, her mind completely empty with just an heavy feeling inside it, only making her want to go back home and lie in her bed.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to put some weird stuff in your drink to make you fall at my feet, you’re not my type”
“Are you telling me that you usually do this kind of stuff?”
“Nah, no need. Girls already fall at my feet without any help”
and with that he received a really hard slap on his harm:
“Ouch! Yah! That hurts”
“You searched for it. And don’t you dare to play around with stuff like that”
“Sorry sis, I was just trying to make your nerves relax a little bit”.
And he did.
With that Taeyeon’s stress was a lot lesser than before, but she could still feel that gold fish struggling inside her stomach as the tough of Yuri came to her mind:
“Still don’t want to tell me what happened?”
“It’s nothing really… I just have to forget about it”
Her brother let out a quiet sigh, then he moved his hand toward the right to held her sisters’, keeping his attention on the road he didn’t need to look at Taeyeon to know what she was feeling, the tiny grip on his hand was enough:
“Don’t worry, your big brother is here. Everything’s ok”

Finally they arrived at the school, the entrance of the gym was decorated with flowers and balloons while you could already hear the music coming from inside.
Some of her classmates where talking outside and as soon as they saw Taeyeon they run up to her starting asking questions, mostly about how she was feeling and who was the guy with her.
“He’s just a friend”
that’s the answer she kept repeating over and over, sometimes glancing at her brother who was just standing there with a mischievous smile and no intention of helping explaining.
When Taeyeon entered the gym most of the people’s attention was dragged toward her, by now everyone knew what happened at the cafeteria  and for sure, seeing her now there made the sound of a lot of whispers appear.
But their topic was quickly changed when Jiwoong took her sister arm in arm and walked her through the dance floor to the buffet.
“So… why did you never told me that in your school there were so many nice girls?”
Jiwoong asked while taking a sip from his glass, still looking at all the female students in their dresses:
“Feel free to go and find your girl. I won’t be jealous, don’t worry”
“Oh thanks sis. But right now there’s only one girl I’m curious to know”
“Don’t waste your time, apparently she’s not her-…”
Taeyeon stopped talking when her attention was captured by a bunch of people gathering near the entrance, all focused on greeting one single person:
“Wrong, she WASN’T here”
said the holder brother after taking another sip of the sweet beverage.
He then shifted his attention toward the little girl next to him, not letting unnoticed those tense eyes of hers.
He wasn’t sure of what his sister was feeling, but surly it wasn’t something good:
“Come on Taeyeon, when are you intending to face her? You can’t go on like this”
“Who said I can’t?”
“I’m saying it. You want or not you have to do it”
“Why would I?”
“Probably because your main problem is coming toward us ”
she couldn’t believe it, but Yuri was actually walking in her direction.
Taeyeon quickly turned around pretending to pour some more ponce in her glass, but her tentative of evading the upcoming situation was quickly made in vain by a hand placed on her shoulder:
“Taeyeon ah…”

Yuri softly called her name, but the shorter girl didn’t seem to pay any attention to it:
“Please excuse her, she’s just a little shy”
her brother quickly interfered in the awkward situation.
“Who are you?”
“Someone who’s really close to this little girl…”
Jiwoong said, making Yuri show a glance that he wasn’t expecting to see:
“… that now is going to leave, so you two can have a talk”
Those words made panic find its way through Taeyeon’s body who quickly turned around to see that her brother was already gone.
How could he leave her like that? Wasn’t he supposed to stay by her side and help her?
he was definitively going to regret it later, that was a promise the girl made to herself.
“Taeyeon ah”
but she pulled herself together once she heard that voice again, a voice she didn’t want to hear never again and so, she removed Yuri’s hand from her shoulder and walked away.
But her path was blocked by someone:
“Oh there you are! And look who we have here, wasting again your time by doing some charity?”
“Get your hands off her”
the brunette commanded to the boy after harshly pushing him:
“Woah what’s wrong babe?”
“Nothing and don’t you dare call me like that, I’ve already told you that I’m done with you”
“Done with me? Babe I’m the guy every girl wants, I’m the captain of the-…”
“Yeah yeah you’re all big and tough, I got it. Now get off my way already”
Yuri said, pushing him aside to go after Taeyeon, who meanwhile had managed to get away from there.
“You’re doing a big mistake Yuri! Without me, without us you’re nothing. Just like that no one you care so much about”
Yuri stopped walking and turned her steps toward the guy, her eyes were showing her angry feelings without fear and then everything went silent at the sound of her hand slapping him right in the face:
“ you”.

Taeyeon was in the hallway leaning her back against her locket, when the main door to the gym opened and a girl with a short white dress came out in a rush:
“Taeyeon where are you?”
Yuri said while looking around until she saw this petite figure at the end of the corridor.
She hurried her way toward Taeyeon who was staring at the fool with her head bent down, looking so lonely:
“Taeyeon, there you are…”
“What was that all about?”
the little girl asked without stopping to stare at the ground:
“What do you mean?”
“You know what I mean. What the hell was that out there?”
“I just put an end to my relationship with him… with them”
“And why would you have done it? Weren’t they your ‘friends’?”
“I did it because of you”.
Those words finally made Taeyeon look up to meet the eyes of Yuri who was standing right in front of her, her eyes never let the shorter’s figure:
“What do you mean?”
“You were right. I don’t have to stay with them, not after what they did to you…”
the taller girl reached out her hand grabbing Taeyeon’s.
She wasn’t in a good position for doing that but she was still so confident, that’s what Taeyeon hated at the moment, even though she was still finding it kind of charming:
“… I am better than them, I deserve better”.
The two of them just stayed like that staring at each other for a couple of seconds, until Yuri broke that tense atmosphere with her amused smile:
“What are you smiling for?”
“I’m just happy”
that smile and those eyes, Taeyeon couldn’t handle it.
She felt her heart skipping a beat and her stomach becoming more and more light
‘Damn you butterflies…’
“For what?”
“You’ve forgiven me”
“Seriously… And tell me, what makes you think so?”
“You still here, didn’t run away again”
“That doesn’t mean anything”
Taeyeon said while slapping the latter’s hand away from hers.
She was mad, of course she was, but at the same time the shyness was taking control of her body, the atmosphere around them was turning in a way she didn’t expected to.
“Then I have to do something about it”
and a second after, the blond girl felt something warm on her cheek and not only there, something was pressing against her lips as well.
Yuri was kissing her, something Taeyeon was dying for, even though she was too proud to admit it to herself, but she was enjoying it way more than though she should’ve.
At first she was resisting, with every single inch of her body tens while trying to push Yuri away, but then the emotions came and she couldn’t fight them anymore.
She closed her eyes, her hands that were tightly closed into fists now were gently placed on the latter’s shoudelrs.
That was way too intoxicating for her to fight back, so she left her body lose strength letting the other girl pull their bodies closer in her embrace.

Taeyeon’s mind was blank, completely empty.
She couldn’t think or focus on anything  except the beat of the music coming from the amplifiers that was making their body vibrating with the rhythm, and those sweet lips.

Those kisses that Yuri was leaving on her lips, gentle but still not-so-innocent were driving her crazy, especially when the taller girl managed to convincing her to open and let her tongue slip inside her lips.
But as quickly as that sweetness started, it ended with Yuri pulling the both of them apart.
And Taeyeon did not like it.
She wanted more, she wanted way more than that but some angriness was left in her heart, so she didn’t move an inch and just stared back in those dark eyes.
However, her heart quickly forgot the mad feelings when it started to beat faster as Yuri came closer and closer to her face, placing their cheeks one against the other.
She could feel her breath on her ear already cold down despite the hungry kisses they shared before, her lips separating and with that five simple words were whispered:
“So, wanna dance with me?”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I menaged to update! Finally!
I am so sorry for being away for such a long time, but I'm kind of busy and with a lot of thoughrs in my mind
so my will of writing had the wonderfull idea of hiding somewhere...

(I'm thinking of writing an extra of this story with Yuri's POV... someone interested?)

Anyway the story is done, what do you think? 
Thanks for staing with me trought this, hope you'll enjoy my other stories as well.

And after a long time, as always:
thank you for reading guys.
Take care, love you.