Will I be able to handle this?

Wanna dance with me?

-Taeyeon POV-

It has been weeks since the incident and Taeyeon didn’t went to school not even once, honestly she barely put her nose outside the door of her room.
She spent most of the time curled up in her bed, trying to go back to sleep every time her eyes opened and even her mother was starting to be really worried about her daughter, she needed to bring the food to her room and make the girl sit up and start to eat.
The woman was worried that she wouldn’t eat and start to skip the meals, she never saw Taeyeon so down before and she obviously wanted to know the reason, but every time she asked for an explanation the latter would just say that she was stressed for the school and needed some rest.
Taeyeon never felt so down before, what happened between her and Yuri took all the energy out of her body, making her lose all her desires and leaving only the will of sleeping.
That’s what she wanted, running in her dreamland was the easiest way to escape from that horrible feeling, every time she woke up it was like a huge goldfish started to wriggle inside her stomach making the poor girl slowly losing her appetite, but since she didn’t want to make her mother worry even more she forced herself to eat at least half of the meals. 
Even some of her classmates came to visit her one day, she wasn’t the best student in the class but it was the first time they didn’t see her for such a long time without any warning and they started to worry, the empty spot left by this dorky girl made the lessons way more boring.
Everyone loved this little girl and were worrying for her, except for the direct questioned.
Taeyeon was touched seeing all this people worrying for her, every time someone asked how she was feeling her answer was just a smile and say something like:
“Yeah I’m feeling better” or “Don’t worry, I’ll be back soon”, but the truth was that  she wasn’t feeling better at all and had no intention to go back in that place.
Just the image of Yuri inside her head was enough to make her feel sick, sometimes her nervousness was so high that she needed to run inside the bathroom and release everything that was inside her stomach.
She had been betrayed and used and she could blame only herself for that, a nice girl was enough to make her guard fall and now she was paying the consequents.
What the was in her mind?
One of the most popular girls of the school came out of nowhere and started to be nice with her, one of the ‘no once’ that everyone bumped into in the corridors and didn’t even bother to apologize of make fun of.
But the memory of the look on her face inside the bathroom made her heart squeeze in a painful grip, that girl was playing with her and she was playing well.
Either thinking she was a or silently asking for help made her feel like the worst stupid person on the planet.

During the Monday of the third week a couple of classmates came to visit Taeyeon to see how she was doing and give her the homework the teacher prepared for her.
They chatted for a while about random topics and for her was enjoyable to think about arguments that didn’t have the name ‘Yuri’ in it, at least it was until they started questioning if she would be able to go to the prom that would take place that weekend and again, she just put a smile on her face and simply answered that she’d like to go if her condition would be good by then.
When her classmates finally left, Taeyeon took a deep breath.
The time they passed together was nice but now she was totally exhausted, who would have thought that spending so much time doing nothing would make her become that weak?
At that time someone knocked on her door and she gave the permission to come in at the person who was revealed to be her brother:
“Ehy, mom send me here to bring you some cookies and hot tea”
“Thanks, leave them on the desk”.
After carefully placing the cup in order to don’t make it fall, he went closer to his sister and sat on the edge of the bed:
“So, are you doing good?”
“I’m doing great”
“Ooh so that’s why you’re spending almost one month inside your bed, like an awaken mummy too lazy to search for its revenge”
“You discovered my secret, now I have to kill you”
both of them were enjoying to playfully tease each other, but as soon as the atmosphere inside the room became a little lighter the boy’s expression changed and he placed his hand on top of his sister’s:
“Tae, who’s the girl?”.

That question took Taeyeon completely out of guard, her mind started to panicking making her hesitate to give an answer:
“W-what are you talking about?”
“Tae, stop it already and tell me. With all the time you started to drool behind the actress on tv, do you really think I won’t notice?”
“It’s noting, I just have to forget about it”
she said while playing with her brother’s hand.
She was embarrassed, really embarrassed but since he already knew it was useless to keep pretending:
“Tae come here”
he said pulling  the tiny body of her sister close to him and embracing her in a warm hug:
“You don’t need to worry, I don’t care who you like. You’ll still my  little sister”.
Those word made the little girl melt in that hug, she was so worried about what other people and especially her family would think if they knew, and now that she heard those words her brother’s embrace looked like the safer place she had ever been:
“I heard your friends were talking about a prom, why don’t you go to see how the world changed during your seclusion?”
“No… I don’t feel like going to school, plus I don’t have someone to go with”
“Well for that there’s no problem, I’ll come with you”
“And you think I will allow you to come with me? What figure would I do?”
“Well no one of your class mates know I’m your brother and you can’t stay here forever Taeyeon, at least if we go your mind will forget about whatever happened for a while and you’ll be able to enjoy yourself a little before going back to your depression”.
Taeyeon stayed quiet for a while, thinking about what she should do, even though she already knew the right thing to do:
“Promise me you won’t put me in embarrassment”
“Ehy I’m your brother, of course I will”
“Yah you!”
they started a little fight on the bed, with her brother on top of her tickling her stomach while she was slapping his harm.
“Ehy ehy you two stop it already! At your age you still fight like that?”
“Ahah don’t worry mom, we were just playing a little”
“Aigoo you two… Jiwoong come down stairs and help me cooking the dinner”
“I’m coming! And you, choose a nice dress”
and after pinching one last time her stomach, he left his sister’s room.

--------------------------

Hi! Here's the chapter and... no, it's not the lastone.
I tried my best to finish it but the last part keep coming out not good (like really really boring) and I'm moving to Korea in a couple of weeks so now my mind is just filled with too many things.
But I promised you an update so I wanted to keep my promise, even thought I didn't fully success ;___; I'm sorry...
I will updates after I arrived in Korea, so until then please be patient, I don't want to update bad stuff so I want to wait.. please undestand.

Tanks for reading and please leave a comment, I really like to know what you think.
Take care guys, love you.