First meeting

Wanna dance with me?

-Taeyon POV-

“Kim Teayeon!”
Those words made Taeyeon startled, she immediately woke up to face her professor who was standing right in front of her desk:
“D-deh?”
“Do you know what’s the ‘Odyssey’?”
“Ehm… what?”
the teacher let out a deep sigh before speaking:
“Go back to sleep Taeyeon-sshi”
everyone in the class started laughing while the petite girl massaged her neck and smiled in embarrassment.
The teacher was about to write something on his note book when suddenly someone spoke:
“It talks about the return home of Odysseus”
everyone turned their attention toward a tall girl with long black hair:
“He wants so badly to see again his family that he’s willing to defy the gods, who keep trying to obstruct his path”
There was a second of silence before a huge smile appeared of the professor’s face:
“Well done, it’s seems like I’m not wasting my time after all. Everyone, you should take example from her”
At the moment the bell rang, saying that it was time for the student to change class:
“Ok, it’s all for today. Next time we will start with a new poem, everyone have a good day”
the teacher packed his stuff and exited the door, after he left the students stood up and started to going out the class as well.

Taeyeon was walking in the crowed corridor when someone’s hand reached for her shoulder:
“Hi! You’re Taeyeon right?”
“Ehm, yes… and you are?”
the taller girl opened her moth to introduce herself, but her attention was taken by a group of girls who passed next to them:
“Yul now we have English class, wanna come with us?”
“Go head, I’ll be right back”
the girls left, but not before glancing at Taeyeon and start giggling among them.
“Sorry, anyway, I’m Kwon Yuri but my friends call me Yul”
now a bulb in the shorter’s mind:
“Oh, so you’re that kind of person”
said while keep looking at the gaggle of girls that kept walking in the hallway.
“They aren’t that bad if you know them better”
“Sure! If I was tall, stupid and with an army of boys behind me maybe I could”
“Ahah well, I can’t object”
both of them smiled at each other before Taeyeon spoke:
“Anyway, thank you for before. If you hadn’t intervened, that pain in the neck would give me a bad vote”
“No problem, it wasn’t a big deal”
“Instead it was, trust me”
the brunette girl was surprised by earing those words:
“Why?”
the petite girl gave her a big grin before answering:
“Because maybe they’ll think you’re smart”
Yuri rolled her eyes with a smile.
Suddenly, someone bumped into Taeyeon back, making her unbalance and fall forward.
She instinctively put her hands around the other girl’s waist so she won’t fall, while Yuri grabbed her by the shoulders. When she recovered her balance she went back straight and finally noticed how closer were their bodies, now it was time for Yuri to smirk.
They stared to each other for a couple of seconds, Taeyeon’s heart was beating so fast, she was able to feel the Yuri breath and smell her sweet perfume.
“Are you ok?”
“Uh? A-ah, deh… thank you”
“Now I have to go, see you around sleepy head”
“Seriously you… hurry and go to your class, or the teacher will think that you are smart enough to have the idea to skip the lesson”
While she was walking away Yuri turned around and waved her hand:
“Bye bye Taengo!”
“See you around, KWON YURI!”

When she was lefts alone, Taeyeon leaned against the wall, she reached her temples with her fingertips and started to massage them:
‘Kim Taeyeon what the hell are you doing? Why did you flirt with that girl? Are you crazy? What do you think will happen if someone find out that you like girls? Ah~ seriously… And you stomach, be fast to kill those butterflies!’

After the school ended the little girl was walking her way home.
Unfortunately it was raining and she hadn’t an umbrella so she could only use the hood of the sweatshirt and walk as fast as her short legs could go.
Even though she was using her earphones Taeyeon was able to hear the sound of a horn coming her way, she looked back and saw a black porche that stopped two meters in front of her.
When she reached it, the driver rolled down the window and reveled a pair of big brown eyes to the almost-all wet Taeyeon:
“Do you really think that taking all that water will make you grow?”
“Who knows, after seeing a member of the most famous girls in the school being smart, I’m starting to think that everything’s possible”
“When will you stop with that?”
“Who knows?”
‘Kim Taeyeon stop. You’re doing it again, don’t flirt with this girl!’
“Anyway, do you want a ride?”
“No thank you, it’s not raining so hard…”
but before she could be able to finish her sentence, the rumble of a thunder cracked the silence of the street
“… but on a second thought I think I will accept”
While the older girl went toward the passenger door, Yuri burst out laughing and unlocked the car.
“Here, wear this or you’ll catch a cold”
the taller girl handed her a sweatshirt and the heating.
Taeyeon took off hers and wore the one that was given to her:
“Better?”
“Yes, thank you”
“Do you want to go somewhere to drink something hot?”
“No it’s ok, I’ll just go home and take a shower”
“Ok, so… where is your house?”
“Go where there is the park in front of the station, I live near there”
The way to Taeyeon’s house was quiet, sometimes Yuri came out with some random question but nothing more. Even though Taeyeon really wanted to know better the girl sat next to her she kept silent, she was scared that if they started to talk, the butterflies in her stomach would grew and arrived at a point that she couldn’t control herself anymore.

Finally arrived at Taeyeon’s house, she got of the car and turned toward the window:
“Thanks for the ride”
“No problem miss, maybe I’ll see you tomorrow ok?”
“Fine, bye Yul”
“Wait, how did you just called me?”
said the latter in a teasing tone.
The older girl rolled her eyes and responded in a fake annoyed tone:
“Are you still there? If you haven’t forget your address then go away, my little smarty girl”
“Ahah fine, see yah Taeng-Taeng”
After Yuri’s care was out of her sight, Taeyeon face-palmed herself, she did it again, she flirted with that girl.
When she entered her house, she went straight toward the kitchen where her mother was cooking dinner:
“Hi mom! What are you cooking?”
“Hello dear, today I’m cooking some bibimbap”
“Wah~ It look delicious”
“Yup, and don’t you even dare to try to steal some”
“But mom! I’m so hungry!”
“Then go to your room, so you won’t be tempted. I’ll call you when it’s ready”
With a big pout Taeyeon moved her steps toward her room and after she closed the door she let fall her bag on the ground and jumped on her bed.
After some minutes of relax, the short girl felt that there was something different, rather she smelled something different:
‘What’s this sent? I think I already smelled it somewhere… wait a second…’
“Oh !”
When she recognized that scent, she immediately  sat on her bed with her eyes wide open
“Taeyeon-ah what happened? Are you ok?”
“D-deh mom! It’s everything ok, sorry!”
she laid back down and double face-palmed herself:
‘God damn it, I forgot to return Yuri her sweatshirt… Ah~ Taeyeon pabo!’
She laid on her side to face the wall and covered with her hand (that was completely covered by the sleeve)
‘Wow, this sweatshirt is really big… but Yuri is a lot taller than me, so I guess it’s normal’
she took a big breath
‘Actually the scent is a bit different, on this one there isn’t the perfume, this is the scent of Yuri’s skin, the one that hangs in her house… actually I like it’
She kept breathing that sent while she slowly slide in her dream world, sure that there will be only sweet dreams waiting for her.