Their Stories

Her/His/Their Stories

Interviewer: After WGM It's been awhile since you guys both showed up together on screen, right? 

Hwangbo and Hyunjoong looked at each other. 

Hwangbo: No? Yes? 

Hyunjoong: You can only tell her a yes or no. Why are you trying to confuse her? 

Hwangbo: I'm not trying to confuse her. /slaps Hyunjoong/ I'm just not so sure how to answer her question properly. Since we did appear together for MBC awards and then after that... We didn't go on screen again. I don't know if that counts. 

Hyunjoong: Thats true, but that wasn't an interview tho.

Interviewer: I think I should leave and let them talk. kekeke! I'm not sure if they're arguing or having a conversation.

Hyunjoong: Ssorry~~ 

Hwangbo: We're sorry... We feel really at home here. 

Interviewer: It's okay, I'm like that with my husband to. But in our case we're actually fighting... Hahaha! Anyways we should continue.... Now that you guys are back together. Actually now that you guys are married.. How does it feel? Hyunjoong can answer this one first.

Hyunjoong: Hmmmmm, nothing really has changed. We got married awhile back and everything was pretty much the same. She got more naggy tho. 

Hwangbo: I don't nag at you. He's just saying that... 

Interviewer: He probably meant when you want him to do something and he doesn't do it, so you tell him again... and when things get repeated more than once it sounds like a nag to guys. 

Hwangbo: Thats exactly how it is... 

Interviewer: I can totally understand you, my husband is like that too. 

Hyunjoong: This is not fair. I'm getting teamed up by them. PD-nim I think we should invite noona's husband to come over here. kekeke

Hwangbo: Ya!~ He's calling for back up.

Interviewer: But his back up won't come, he's at home sleeping right now.

Hyunjoong: Sleeping is very important. It's okay hyung. Go back to sleep. I understand.

Hwangbo: He really likes sleeping. When he doesn't have schedule for the day or when he gets off early... all he do is sleep. 

Interviewer: Do you guys ever go out?

Hwangbo: We barely get to go out in public considering our status. But he's always tired from work and when he's off I just let him rest. He likes it a lot when we stay at home.

Hyunjoong: It's expensive to go out. 

Interviewer: So all along that was your reason Hyunjoong-ssi?

Hwangbo: Hahaha! It's because we try to go out on normal dates as much as possible. But there are times that it would just be hard for us to do that... So we end up spending more money to go on dates exclusively. 

Interviewer: I'm so glad I'm not popular nor is my husband. hahaha

Hyunjoong: But noona is popular tho?

Interviewer: Really? thank you Hyunjoong-ssi.

Hwangbo: Hahahahaha! 

Interviewer: He really knows how to talk... 

Hwangbo: Yeah, he tricked me on marrying him again. 

Interviewer: It sounds like the other way around.

Hyunjoong: But you said you'll marry me again?

Hwangbo: In the next life... I'm still alive.

Hyunjoong: I should stab Buin. / made a stabbing action /

Interviewer: It sounds like a drama.

Hwangbo: He acts like his in a drama at home. 

Hyunjoong: I want to explain this ... I study my script at home, so of course I have to act it out. But shes the only person at home... so I try to act some of my lines and scene to her. But she doesn't get it sometimes. 

Hwangbo: But you do it all randomly.... How am I suppose to know?

Interviewer: I think they came here to discuss their issues at home. Hahahaha! But who else would be at home other than your wife?

Hyunjoong: Our dog.

Interviewer: Do you practice with your dog?

Hyunjoong: I've tried it... But it can't talk back to me, so Buin is still better. 

Interviewer: Oh boy.. you're really something... Hwangbo-ssi, you married such an interesting fella. 

Hwangbo: Right? I have to deal with this every single day. 

Interviewer: Did you regret marrying him the second time now? 

Hwangbo: Hahahaha! Nah, I'll marry this kid anytime and as many times if I could. 

Hyunjoong: We can't do that.. 

Interviewer: You don't wanna marry her again and again? 

Hyunjoong: Thats too expensive to do. Twice is already enough Buin. 

Interviewer: Hahaha! thats true. He actually has a point. 

Hwangbo: He talks like this.. But he's really a mature guy. I can always depend on him. People think because he's a lot younger than me that I couldn't depend on him on many things, but thats really not true. / leans toward HJ's shoulder / I'm lucky to have him in my life. Considering from all the things we've been through. I think thats what made us even stronger now that we're married. 

Interviewer: Yes, I've heard both sides of the story and it's really nice to see that you guys are finally married now. You guys took a long break and was apart for awhile. But look at you guys now, back together in each others arm. 

Hwangbo: Yes, it wasn't easy. But like I said... It made the both of us stronger. It also made me realized that everything has it's own timing. God has plans for everyone, and its up to you to follow it or not. It might not go as the way we always picture and planned it, but things can go better if we can just be patient and believe in him who strengthen us. 

Interviewer: Hyunjoong-ssi, your wife has a really pure heart and someone who has strong beliefs in life.

Hyunjoong: I really like those things about her. She taught me many things in life that I never took special care about. She made me have faith and believe in many things.

Interviewer: It's really important to have such connection. Specially now that you guys are a real married couple. 

Hyunjoong: I've said it before in my interview. She really completes the things I'm lacking. Which I have so many. kekekeke!




------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2 




HwangBo: I think we really complete each other just the fact that we know each other so well. 

Interviewer: Hwangbo-ssi, was there a time when you ever thought he's really a kid?


Hwangbo: There are times ... But I found those moments cute. Hahaha! 

Interviewer: Husband who's a flower boy and does aegyo. You've really hit the jackpot Hwangbo-ssi. 

Hwangbo: How come it doesn't feel like it?

Interviewer: What's the most expensive thing your husband ever got you since you guys dated til you got married?

Hwangbo: Our house? He really doesn't like giving stuff. I don't want him to waste money either. He gives me things that I use daily. We're both the same in that aspect. I'm the type who likes to make things hand made for the other person. So everything that I want to give him, they were made by me personally. 

Interviewer: Your house is probably full of hand made things.

Hyunjoong: We made the house

Interviewer: Wait a minute, you guys build the house?

Hwangbo: Hahahaha! He meant, we both helped designed it. 

Interviewer: For a minute there... Hahaha! I think you guys should be called the hand made couple from now on.

Hyunjoong: That sounds like we upgraded. 

Hwangbo: / slaps Hyunjoong's shoulder / hahahaha!

Interviewer: I've heard this... but Hwangbo-ssi really does hit you a lot.

Hyunjoong: Yeah she does. 

Interviewer: He says yes without hesitation. Doesn't it hurt?


Hyunjoong: My body is used to it now. So I barely feel anything everytime she hits me.

Hwangbo: Yaaaaa /hits Hyunjoong/ I don't hit you all the time. 

Hyunjoong: You just did...

Interviewer: A very interesting couple indeed. Anyways, we're running out of time. So we will close this interview by asking our newly re-wed couple here what they want to say to each other. 







Hyunjoong: To my general wife I might not be the perfect husband, but I promise to take care of you the way you took care of me. I will follow our vows as written. I pledge to follow each and every details without any mistakes. Thank you for accepting Kim Hyunjoong  and saranghae.

Hwangbo: You were the first man I married, and even on the second time it's still you. It doesn't matter how many times we have to get married I would walk down that aisle a thousand times if it means to marry you again. Thank you for always being you and accepting the real me. Saranghae shillang ~~~





^____^

I hope you guys liked the ending...