His Story

Her/His/Their Stories
"HIS STORY"



Interviewer: I just heard your new self composed song. It has some very interesting lyrics. 

HJ: I was really inspired that time and I wrote the lyrics til my heart was content. It was like my heart was voicing out. 

Interviewer: It sounds like that song really meant a lot to you. 

HJ: It really does... Being a celebrity, we live our lives a bit different than others. There are things we want to say or do, but we couldn't ... because whatever actions we make today we might have to pay for it tomorrow. I created that song to express myself, that at least just for a day Boys Over Flower Hyunjoong wants to live freely as Kim Hyunjoong. 

Interviewer: The song really has deep meaning to it . . . Anyways, is it alright if we talk a little bit about Hwangbo-ssi? 

HJ: What about Hwangbo noona that you guys want to know? I thought this was my story. Am I in a wrong interview? /smiles/

Interviewer: It is still your story... 

HJ: I just wanted to make sure my manager brought me to the right place. /Looks around/

(The interviewer looked around too, wondering what Hyunjoong was looking for. Probably trying to look if there was a bug that could attack him anytime soon.)

Interviewer: Our staff have done some deep CSI research between the two of you. Is it true that you guys became a couple?

HJ: Are you guys stalkers? keekeekee! The staff out here really should become detectives. 

Interviewer: Hahaha! It's their job to gather information . But you haven't answered the question Hyunjoong-ssi.

HJ: Yeeeeee..sss /shyly he smiled/

Interviewer: Did the relationship start after or during WGM?

HJ: Uh... /Deep thoughts/ We became official after WGM? But both feelings were slowly developing during WGM. 

Interviewer: This is a hard question and getting more personal. What's the reason of the break up?

HJ: There were things that we wanted to do, but couldn't do it while being together. We both figured at that moment it wasn't really the right time for us 

Interviewer: By any chance did HJ's feelings changed? 

HJ: I'm the type of person when I like/love someone I give it my 100%/all to that person. I never let my feelings waver. Our break up wasn't because one of us had a changed of heart. It was a mutual understanding decision. We both made our choice. It was hard, but we did it for the better. 

Interviewer: Did you ever regretted that decision? Did it ever occur to you that you might have made the wrong choice?

HJ: To be honest ...

It's not everyday you meet someone who can truly understands you

It's not everyday you meet someone who is compatible to you

It's not everyday you meet a person who can and could complete you

She was that kind of person to me ... It was like I took away a really important piece in my life, and it wasn't easy for me to do. 

If it were that easy, then everybody would be married by now. And soon enough being single would no longer seem to exist. That word would become extinct. kekekeke


Interviewer: I think you've heard this many times, but really you never fail to amazed me with your responds.



Read more: http://joongbo.proboards.com/thread/572/stories-updated-1#ixzz2e2wlwjZg