Her Story

Her/His/Their Stories
"HER STORY"




 

HB: We did everything about almost a normal couple would do, and I guess thats one of the good things I like about Hyunjoong-ah. He was always trying hard to make our relationship feel as normal as possible. 

Interviewer: Did you guys fight a lot?

HB: We fought verbally and had minor disagreements. I think all relationship goes through with it, right? But we always find a way to solve them before the day ends. Another good thing about him is that he listens to me well. And when I say fought verbally more like me talking more than him. Was it because I'm a lot older than him? Hahaha! Now that I think about it.. Maybe thats why. 

Interviewer: I heard about the break up.. 

HB: Here it comes... Hahaha! I knew this topic would come up. kekekeke!

Interviewer: Hahaha, after all this is your story. 

HB: We did break up, but it wasn't because of a big fight that we couldn't fix nor it was a third party. It was more of a mutual decision we both decided. 

Interviewer: You guys get a long so well. What made you guys decide to break up?

HB: At that moment.. We knew how much we felt for each other. But in life there has to be a contentment. We both weren't contented with our situation and position in life. Those reasons lead us to make a decision.

Interviewer: Was being a celebrity and being in a relationship added to the pressure of the relationship?

HB: I'd be lying if I said "NO" so yes it did. But it wasn't the main reason why we both decided to split up. Even with feelings alone, if you're unhappy and discontented of the way your standing then you guys relationship might not grow yet alone go any further. Both of you would be feeling trapped inside, and I didn't want that to happen. I want to set him free, and he feels the same way for me too. 

Interviewer: It must have been a hard decision for the both of you. 

HB: It really was... but I'm glad somehow we did the right thing. He was able to expand his life and career. Also I was able to do many things that I wanted to do with mine. 

Interviewer: Did you guys ever tried to make it work out, before deciding?

HB: Yes, we both tried to make it work. But at that moment it wasn't just the right time for us. 

We had to let go... 

I had to let him go... 

He had to walk away, and I had to look away. . .


We both sacrificed everything that we had built together. It wasn't an easy choice. But we both made ours. 


( Hwangbo started to cry ... She wasn't able to hold her emotions. The topic was one of the hardest things she had to face in her life. It was a very sensitive one and even the interviewer teared up after hearing everything from Hwangbo. )


Interviewer: I want to stop asking you about this matter, but this about your life ... and I know everyone wants to know about the real Hwang Bo. 

HB: Kwenchana, I'm prepared for this questions. 

Interviewer: Did you ever regretted letting him go at that time? Did you ever second guessed that your decision could have been wrong?

HB: Of course, I'm no Wonder Woman you know. kekekeke! I might appear strong to the looks of other people, but really.. I'm delicate inside. Hyunjoong knew that about me. 

Interviewer: Hyunjoong-ssi really knows Hwang Bo from front to back. 

HB: Best believe ... He's the only person I know except for my mom who understands and sees not just what's infront and behind me but also what I truly feel inside. He understands me the most, and it's the reason why it wasn't that hard to figure out what we wanted to happen in our relationship. We knew each other enought to understand each other and how we felt towards everything in our life.