Chapter 3- Hidden love

Over many boys

1ea614576ec633c4e3aa790b04a02b8512274518jay21.png?w=377&h=567

Jay’s POV

 

I went into the class with Jessica, Tiffany and their new friend Lee Donghae.

"Jay, why are you so quiet?"Tiffany asked me.

"Nothing, I am fine."I said.

"Are you sure?"She asked. I nodded.

"Sica-ah, you should treat your guest well."Tiffany said.

"Are you okay?"Jessica asked.

"I am fine."I said. Then I sat at my place beside Tiffany.

I looked at Jessica, who is busy talking with Donghae. Why are you feeling jealous? Did you like her? No, no….it can’t be. You first meet her now. I realize Tiffany is staring at me. I looked at her.

"Fany, what’s wrong?"I asked.

"Ani, nothing."She said and looked beside. I took out my book and looked at my book.

 

End of POV

 

Tiffany's POV

I keep staring at Jay and suddenly he looked at me.

"Fany, what's wrong?"He asked.

"Ani, nothing."I said and looked beside. He turned around and took out his book.

Jay-ah, I wish I could confess to you. I.....I fall in love you, when our first meet. But I am afraid that our relationship would ruin. The things I want to tell is I LOVE YOU.

End of POV

 

Ji Yong’s POV

"JiYong oppa, please marry me."All the girls shouted. I ignored at them and walked to my girlfriend. Yep, I have girlfriend and she is Dara noona.

"Hi! Dara noona. How are you doing?"I asked.

"I am fine, Ji Yong. I really miss you."She said and kissed me.

"Me too, noona. I miss you so much."I said.

"JiYong-ah, I heard there is a new students in our class and she is very beautiful."Dara said.

"Is she more beautiful than you?"I asked.

"I don't know, let's go into the class so we can see her."Dara said.

"Okay, noona let's go in."I said and we two went into the class. When we entered the class become queit except twp girls, They keep chatting. The boy beside him is trying to tell them something.

"Hey! That blonde girl."I called. She turned around.

"What?"She asked coldly. Oh my god! She is damn beautiful. Is she new student?

"Don't you know we are here?"Dara said.

"Who are you?"She asked. Then Donghae stand up.

"Sorry, Dara noona. She didn't know you guys yet. She is the new students."Donghae explained.

"Okay,next time. Don't talk when we come in." I said and went to my place. Everyone is shocked with my actions. All the action changed because of that new students. She changed me alot. I think I fall in love with her.

End of POV

---

Sorry for the short update.

I don't have time. Mianhae.

Please support!

---