Chapter 2 (finally) - Bonding Time II

Inside : EXO's Dorm [HIATUS]

“Okay, let’s proceed to the next agenda.” Junmyeon says after all the Kaisoo fiasco ends.

Chanyeol moves closer to Baekhyun since they are going to discuss about the Baekyeol. Baekhyun blushes because he knows how much Chanyeol loves the Baekyeol ship.

                “Aww, look who’s being all cute and fluffy now~” Jongin teases.

Kyungsoo and Minseok giggle at them. Baekhyun suddenly turns shy and glances at Chanyeol beside him.

                “You’re eager right? This is the first time Yifan-hyung writes a review of a fic about us.” Chanyeol asks.

                “I don’t know. What if Yifan-hyung gives nasty comments about it?” Baekhyun mumbles.

Chanyeol pats Baekhyun’s back.

                “It’s okay. You can blame the author! Hahaha!” Chanyeol tries to cheer Baekhyun.

 

Why there’s so much stuff in my notes widget?!! Yifan silently mumbles.

He always spends his free time reading fanfics written by international fans, be it on Chinese, Korean or English. His all-time favorite is 48 Hours. He starts on reading a new fanfic yesterday called Matchmaker Yixing. He thought it was a KrisLay fic at first, but it wasn’t. However as the fic progresses he grows fond of the fic and would get really happy when the author finally updates the fic.

                “That reminds me. She haven’t updated yet, right? Better check it out.” Yifan murmurs and exits the notes widget and clicks the Internet browser on his phone.

                “HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Chanyeol shouts. “What about the Baekyeol review?!”

                “I’m sorry, it occurs to me that I’ve deleted the said review. Sorry.” Yifan quickly apologizes and ignores Chanyeol’s glare.

                “This is not fair! You never do a Baekyeol fic review before! All you care was Kaisoo angst fics! And Hunhan fluffy drabbles and mmph—“

Zitao and Jongin get hold of Chanyeol while Sehun helps them by covering Chanyeol’s mouth to stop him from complaining. Junmyeon feels relieved when Tao and Jongin are strong enough to get hold of Chanyeol.

                “Now,” Junmyeon says after clearing his throat. “Shall we start the games to select the new owner of the ramyun stock?”

Everyone stares at him. Even Chanyeol stopped whining. To EXO, ramyun is their only savior when they had nothing to eat (sometimes Kyungsoo had pms for no reasons so he don’t cook for them).

Luhan, being the current ‘secretary’ of the week takes out a huge drawing block and reveals what’s inside. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note

what a quick update i didn't edit anything cuz i'm hungry and i just want to post this and a random melody (btob fanclub name) pissed me off 

next chapter will be a really long chapter i guess

 

edit : Matchmaker Yixing is one of my favorite fics, written by Overlord_Nim. Read it here!