01

How King Luhan Met His Queen

01


"Prince Luhan!"

"Master Luhan!"

"Luhan!"

"Is the Prince missing again?"

"Most likely I mean, the King sounded pretty angry just now."

"Speaking of the Prince, isn't he dreamy? His doe like eyes and innocent face. His manly stature. Ohh my frail heart!"

"Oh hush! The King is coming."

The maids immediately went back to work when King Lu practically stormed down the hallway and into the young Prince Luhan's room. He bursts through the door to find it empty.

"LUHAAAAAAAAAN!!!" The King roared, shaking the whole palace.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the palace walls, our young Prince had made another "daring" adventure. If you called roaming around the streets and practically drooling over everything "daring." But, it was just in Luhan's playful nature to skip his princely duties and explore the villages. This would probably be his 100th time going over the palace walls.

Luhan was wearing black pants and a black long sleeve shirt. Kind of like what a ninja would wear but over that, was a royal blue robe with a hood. This hood did it's job quite well to hide Luhan's face.

And so, Luhan wandered the streets, eyes sparkling on every mysterious item or fruit or whatever his eyes would cast upon and sometimes he would spend his own money that his parents gave him to buy one particular item. It could be any item as long as it catches his eyes and it was also only one item.

And so, not long after wandering the streets of his father's kingdom did one item caught his sharp eyes. It was a pin. An elegantly deer shaped pin. It was attached to a man with a satchel full of things. The pin looked like it was made of gold and... It was shiny.

"Must be a merchant," Luhan muttered. He was about to approach the man when suddenly the merchant started to quickly walk away as if he was in a hurry. Luhan quickened his pace but then out of nowhere a crowd formed and he was caught in the middle.

This happened while passing by one of the best places to get bread. Apparently, the baker were to give out free bread today.

"You have got to be kidding me," Luhan, once again, mutters to himself and he pushes and gently shoves past the crowd but once his view of the street grew clear, the merchant was long gone. The Prince blew a frustrated sigh before pouting immaturely. He looked around and spotted a turn of a street.

In hopes of finding that merchant once again, he immediately runs and turns at the corner only to be bumped into a lady. When Luhan looks up, he immediately forgets the pin because this lady was beyond beautiful.

Luhan stares at her in shock, taking every part of her glowing beauty in despite her rather poor looking clothes. Luhan wasn't known to be a player but that does not mean that he hasn't had his fair share of having a romantic relationship.

In fact, he's courted a lot of Princesses, one of them being Princess Seohyun in the far north kingdom. But this girl... Oh my... Princess or not, she was a real beauty. The first thing that came to Luhan's mind was that she was definitely fit to be his Queen. It may seem sudden but the fact that his heart was clearly beating fast told him enough.

"Oh I'm sorry," Luhan helps her up and bows. She gives him an angelic smile.

"Oh it's no problem," Oh how her voice sounded like music to Luhan's ears. He continues to stare at her and it makes the lady rather uncomfortable. Suddenly, Luhan's head snaps back and his nose starts to sting. He lands on his . His hands immediately go up to his face in pain and his hood falls.

"Jongin!" Luhan's "lady" almost harshly yells.

"Is this the guy who's been putting his hands all over you?!" A man's voice sounded. Even to a guy, the voice seemed quite... y. Luhan looks up and he sees the culprit who punched him. He had fair skin and he, too, was a beauty. Luhan had to admit. He was actually pretty surprised that he wasn't a prince.

Luhan groans as a wave of pain hit his face.

"No Jongin! I... Mister are you okay?" The lady kindly asks. "Jongin" stares at Luhan in shock before helping him up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Jongin bows.

"It's okay. It's alright," Luhan says before taking his hands off his face. He earns two surprised gasps before Jongin bows 90 degrees while the lady curtsies.

"P-Prince Luhan! Oh I'm so very sorry! I thought... Oh your majesty please forgive me!" Jongin rambles still not even standing from his bow. Luhan chuckles.

"It's alright," Luhan says and Jongin stands up to look at him in shock once again. Luhan pulls his hood back on before noticing his angel once again.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" He directs the question the lady.

"M-Minhee your majesty," Minhee stutters. Ah, a perfect name for a beautiful lady.

"Well then, Miss Minhee, come to the palace tonight for dinner with the Prince! It's a one time chance, don't miss it. You can take... Jongin was it? Ah yes, Jongin with you if you like," Luhan winks at her and swiftly walks away, leaving an open mouthed Minhee and Jongin.