Chapter 1

Wolf's Growl
"Yah! Oh Sehun!"

Sehun glared at his classmate that just tapped his shoulder. Or more like slapped it.

"Aish.. Mwo?"Sehun said and getting his attention back to his books, trying to concentrate to study for the upcoming exam in the next view minutes and trying to ignore the big fuss on his class.

"Ayy, you'll love this, really! Our class got a new student!"his friend named Jun said.

"What so special?"Sehun said, slightly groaning because now he can't find the paragraph that he just read.

"She's pretty!"Jun squealed.

"That's not even-..."

Sehun's lips froze as the students was running all over the class to get back to their chairs when their teacher suddenly came in. Sehun looks ahead and sat up straight. He slightly fixing his uniform and tie because he'll get killed by his teacher if he's all messy. Well yeah. Sehun is so damn rebel.

"Goodmorning, class"

Sehun mouthed a lazy "goodmorning" as he sighed.

"We got a new girl coming in"the teacher said and all the boys started shouting and screaming while Sehun just sit there and write some random doodles on his book.

"Silence!"the teacher said. "Seyeon ssi. Please come in"

Sehun heard the door was slided open. And he doesnt know whats got into his head, he just look up at the girl, right in her eyes. And shockingly, she also looked at him.
 
"So, this is our new student. Please introduce yourself"the teacher said.

The girl didnt let her eyes off of Sehun as she finished bowing down. "Kim Seyeon imnida"she said softly.
Another fuss was heard when the boys started cheering on her. She didnt bother at all. All she saw was Sehun. And all Sehun saw was her.

"Seyeon ssi please take a sit at-.."

Seyeon didnt listen to teacher. Her legs was like posessed as she calmly walks towards Sehun. Sehun on the other hand, without hesitate, pull an empty chair to be placed next to him as Seyeon sat there. The whole class looked at them and they just dont gave a single .

It's weird.

Sehun felt weird.

Its like he had saw her before. Not just saw, but knew. She's very familiar and feels so close to him. He feels like the old piece of him slowly coming back to him. He didnt feel strange or awkward at all when he's around her.

Well, Seyeon feel the same way.

.
 
.

"So you're the new girl, huh?"
 
Seyeon looked back after closing her locker's door. She saw four boys in front of her. One of them, Seyeon knew, is Sehun. 

"You looked like Sehun"a boy with weird accent laughed.

"Hmm.. She does"another boy that was right in front of her with blonde hair said.

"What do you want?"Seyeon sighed.

"Oh, a little brat are you?"the blondie boy said.

Seyeon scoffed sarcastically. 

"I'm Kris"the blondie said. "This is Kai. This is Tao. And you must know, this is Sehun"

"So what? You're like to introduce yourself to new peoples?"Seyeon said.

"You dont like to meet new people, huh, beautiful?"Kai said as he caress her soft cheek with the tip of his fingers. Seyeon groaned and looked away, avoiding Kai's hand.

"Dont be so seductive, y god"Kris chuckled at Kai. "Our little princess need some respect"

Seyeon gave a judge looking face at Kai and the throw her gaze at Sehun. And strangely, she just suddenly felt so calm. His gaze softened her disturbed heart as Sehun slightly smile.

"Sehun said he feels like he had met you before"Kris said, scattering Seyeon's mind again as she look at him.
"Huh?"Seyeon asked.
 
"I really think that I've met you too before"Kai said. Seyeon arched her eyebrows.

"I dont think so"Seyeon said and squeezed out from between Tao and Sehun. "I'm a new girl. Not just in town. But in this country"

"Where are you came from?"Tao asked.

"Canada. And China"Seyeon said. "Now if you excuse me. I'm hungry"

Seyeon didnt wait for them to answered her so she just walked away without looking back. But she can feel the heat of Sehun's gaze on her back.

.
 
.

Seyeon, as the new girl of course, didnt have any friends. So she nearly spend her time at the corner of the soccer field, sitting on the bench while reading her book. And of course sometimes look over the boys who played the soccer. Well, they're all handsome and a good scenery to look at.

That one boy catches her eyes.

She doesn't know his name but she's sure he's on his second year and yes he's her senior, of course.
 
He's tall. Big eyes. His dark hair was all messy and sweaty. And yes, he looked tired. But that enamour smile never leave his face. 

Seyeon knew he must be very popular. Knowing some other girls that also coming to the field to watch him. Giving him a drink just to have a talk with him. And he looked so kind. He never ran away from them. He patiently talked with them. But Seyeon never got the courage to talk to him. He doesn't know that I exist anyway, Seyeon thought.

"New girl?"

Seyeon look up from her book and saw a boy. He looked very cute yet manly. His hair was blonde but a little purple. And Seyeon don't even know why this school allowed the students to dye their hair.

"Um yes"Seyeon said.

The boy nods and sat beside her. His eyes was cringed due the strong rays of sun as he looked over at the boys who played soccer. "That's Chanyeol. Grade 2-C"

"Excuse me?"Seyeon asked.

"You've had been looking at him since two days ago"the boy smiled. "Thats Chanyeol. The tall guy with big eyes and all"

Seyeon blushed. She was caught and not with the person she was looking at. But with other person that Seyeon didnt even know. She cant even think of how many people that have caught her taking a peek at that handsome boy.

"He's the idol on school. Yeah, with those Minam Sonyeon"the boy said.

"Minam Sonyeon?"Seyeon said.

"Yes. Minam Sonyeon. The school's most popular and handsome boys. Kris, Kai, Sehun, and Tao."the boy said and Seyeon scoffed.

"Sounds like F4"Seyeon said.

"Yeah slightly. But its different. Hm.. They're... nicer"he said. "Oh I'm Luhan by the way"

"Oh.. I'm Seyeon"Seyeon said.

"Hmm..."Luhan hummed while studying her looks. "I think I've seen you before"

"I don't think so"Seyeon smiled. "I'm from Canada. or China. whatever.."

"China, huh?"Luhan said. "I'm Chinese. I guess I saw you there"

"Oh.. Yeah maybe"Seyeon said.
 
Luhan nods.

"Hey, Luhan!! Let's play!"

Luhan and Seyeon looked at the boy you called. And it's Chanyeol, shouting from the field to Luhan and asked him to play soccer.

"Okay!"Luhan shouted back as he stood up. "Gotta go. That team is lame without me"

Seyeon snorted. Luhan laughed at his own word as he slightly bow down. "Adiós, mi señora."

Luhan smiled at her as he ran off to the field and gets passed a ball right away. 

Seyeon was so confused and feeling strange at the same time. Luhan was right. She also feels like she saw him before. That face was so missed. But Seyeon had no idea who he is. Who Kris is. Who Kai is.
 
Who Sehun is.

It's all still a mystery.
-------
ohohohoho. here it is. kay. LOLOLOL.
btw. /ahem/
find me on insta @.yeolovirus
hohoho bye. enjoy. comment pls.
hohoho