Goodbye Baby Goodbye

I { hate } you too

You woke up later that same day at around 2 in the afternoon, a strange noise disturbing your sleep. You sat on the side of your bed and yawned. You were so tired even though you went to bed earlier that you usually did. You stretched your arms and stood up. You ran your fingers through your bed hair and headed to your kitchen. As you were walking in your apartment the noise got closer and closer. You though you were hallucinating so you prepared yourself a cup of coffee. You rubbed your eyes and gave an eye to your living room. You gasped and just remembered you had a surprise guest yesterday. You sighed. He grinded his teeth so loud it woke you up. You did right of not sleeping with him on the couch, your ear drums wouldn’t have been able to support the noise.

 

You poured coffee in two mugs and proceeded to wake him up. You put his mug on the table of your living room and laid your hand on his shoulder. You asked him softly to get up but he grunted and switched sides. You called his name several times, but he didn’t answer. You gave up hope and sat on the other couch. He felt your presence go away and turned back to his original position. You sipped a little coffee and grabbed the cushion next to you. You threw it on his face and he automatically woke up his eyes wide open. He stood straight and seemed lost at first, but his first reaction was to return you the cushion, but he missed.

 

He sighed deeply before burying his face in his hands. You faked a lovely tone and said.

 

« Good morning. »

 

His hair was a mess probably because of how much gel he had in his hair yesterday. They were sticking in every direction which obviously embarrassed him because he tried to fix it without any results. He then noticed the coffee cup and thanked you before picking it up.

 

« Sleep well? » you asked.

 

He raised his eyes while drinking and shrugged. He put back his mug on the table and looked at you.

 

« If you were with me it would’ve been better. »

 

You chuckled. You kind of knew he was going to say something like that.

 

« You grind your teeth so bad I think I would’ve left in the middle of the night anyway. »

 

He smiled and just let it go. Then he got a flash.

 

« Hm… what time is it? »

 

You took your cell phone that spend the night in the living room and checked the time.

 

« 2:18»

 

He nodded calmly. He rubbed his eyes and asked.

 

« Can I use your bathroom? »

 

« Sure, it’s the second door on the right. »

 

You led him to the bathroom though so you could get him a fresh towel for him to get clean. He suddenly seemed in a hurry, but you didn’t ask since you found that it was none of your business. You drank your coffee as he cleaned himself in the bathroom. You zapped a few channels, especially to check the weather. Today was going to be a really hot day, fortunately you had a/c and didn’t have to suffer from the heat. A few minutes later Seung Ho came out of the bathroom rubbing the towel on his hair. He took an instant to figure out were he was and found his way to the living room.

 

He walked to you with the towel in his hand. You took a look at his fresh face, he was even cuter with his panda eyes and his dark hair down in side bangs, clumped because of the water. You took the towel from his hand and just threw it by your side. He looked at you and rubbed the back of his head.

 

« I… I have to go now. »

 

You raised your eyes from your cup and looked at him. A part of you felt relieved from a burden and the other part was sad. You thought you could actually have a serious little chat with him and maybe go eat to apologize for your previous rudeness, but it seems like it won’t be possible.

 

« Oh… »

 

escaped your mouth as you looked down. You put your mug on the table, got up and followed him to your lobby. You just awkwardly stood there watching him put his shoes on and admiring the little drops of water on his forehead. Then you thought…

 

« You’re gonna go out with your hair all wet like that? »

 

He got up and shrugged, the corners of his mouth pointing downward. He ran his hand through his bangs, pushing them backward so they could stay there.

 

« People will think it’s gel. »

 

You giggled; Seung Ho smiled. He looked like an old movie star, it didn’t make him less attractive though. You walked pass him and unlocked the door without opening it.

 

« So… this is goodbye. »

 

he said with a low tone. You lightly nodded while avoiding eye contact.

 

« I guess. »

 

Silence… then

 

« ………..Bye. »

 

he said. You raised you head just to see him open the door and take his first step out. You followed him and then he stopped walking. He turned his upped body while still holding the doorknob. You were close to bump into him and took a few steps back.

 

« You’re really going to let me leave like that? »

 

You raised your eyebrow. What were you supposed to do else? Give him a ride in the car you didn’t possess? Pay his bus ticket because he said he had no money when actually he has a lot? That’s when he clarified his statement.

 

« Without a goodbye kiss? »

 

Your jaw dropped. He was that cheeky? Maybe he thought so because you were a foreigner and he needed love, but it was still pretty cheeky. His big eyes stared at you. You shook your head. Really… Really!?

 

« Uh-huh, no, please leave. »

 

you insisted. You stared at him dead in the eyes. He turned his whole body and stare back at you. He leaned his upper body forward and said.

 

« Not without a kiss. »

 

You couldn’t do anything, half of his body was still in the door frame.

 

« I think you’ll be late to whatever you’re attending, sir. »

 

You tried to fight back. Seung Ho stood straight and took a small step forward. He pouted and frowned as if he was thinking deeply. He then answered.

 

« Hmmm… Naaah, I always have time for a kiss. »

 

He then smiled and blinked frantically as you.

 

« I haven’t even brushed my teeth yet! »

 

is all you found for a answer. He shrugged, he obviously didn’t care. You took a deep breath and stepped towards him. You kissed him softly on his cheek while cupping the other one gently as an alternative even though you were sure at 100% that he wasn’t going to be satisfied with it…

 

« Nice try. »

 

he said while you moved back. He stopped your movement by kissing you on the lips in return. You rested your lips on his for a few moments until he broke the kiss. You separated your bodies then you crossed you arms. You weren’t mad, just… blank. He bit his lip trying to fight the smile back. He noticed you weren’t all that happy and proceeded to leave for good now. He waved at your and turned his back.

 

« Bye. »

 

You repeated his words and finally closed the door. You then laid your back on the wooden door and sighed. You suddenly ran out of energy and just slid down slowly to the ground. You sat your knees bent, with no strength to keep your neck straight. You stayed like this for a while, you don’t know how many minutes when a common sound woke you up from your light nap. You cellphone vibrated on your living room table.

 

You got up and sat on the couch. You threw your hand on the table, roaming for your phone. You got it and looked at the screen. You had a new message.

 

From: Yang Seung Ho

 

I bet you didn’t think you’d hear about me again so fast huh? Well sweetie, leaving your phone with me in the living room was a bad idea. ;)

 

You giggle and continued reading.

 

I just remembered about yesterday’s song. It was remix of ‘Oh Yeah’ by a group named MBLAQ. Check them out!

 

You shrugged and didn’t bother answering in order to get cleaned up.

After your shower, you opened up your laptop and decided to go look for those MBLAQ guys. From the plenty of video on youtube, you chose the MV and opened up the volume of your computer to the max. You went in the bathroom to fix your hair in a ponytail while listening to the song. It wasn’t so bad, thought you liked the remix better. You put toothpaste on your brush and brushed your teeth while going back to your computer since the song had finished. You looked up live performances on YT and decided to watch one randomly out of the bunch.

 

You clicked this link (http://youtu.be/r1-57xMAc1I?t=16s) and just watched peacefully the performance until 1:58came on. You approached your face from the screen to have a better look and then it shocked you. It was Seung Ho. You almost choked on your saliva and went to spit in the bathroom sink. You kept brushing your teeth while staring are you computer with your eyes double their size.

 

Your jaw dropped. You replayed his part ten thousand times just admiring the way his leather shirt hugged his body and how amazingly good he was at popping and rolling his chest. Toothpaste ran down the corner of your mouth and it brought you back to reality. You finished brushing your teeth just to go back to your comp. You bit your lips now regretting that you didn’t do anything naughty to him the night before. He was here, in your house, in your arms, and you let him go. You smiled and shook your head. “What else could you possibly hide from me” you thought. You researched him a little and whatever he said else about him was true, even the alcohol sweating part since your read an article on it.

 

You hurriedly grabbed your phone to answer his message with a broad smile on your face.

 

To: Yang Seung Ho

 

Oppa… The one with the abs is prettier.

 


 

Annyeong readers!

 

This is the end of the story! Sorry for delaying the update, I've been a little busy.

 

I hope this story wasn't so bad! I had trouble myself finding it interesting x) so I hope you did!

 

I feel like I lost the feeling/emotion for this fic while writing the last two chapters. I hope I didn't deceive you. >.<

 

I'll stop blabbering about how much I need to improve now. I'll be writing the Alt. End soon!

 

- MBL2ST