I Thought Maybe...

I { hate } you too

You took a deep breath. Seung Ho chuckled, shaking his head lightly. You turned yours immediately and glared at him.

 

« What’s so funny? »

 

He put his hand in front of his obvious smile.

 

« Nothing. »

 

He kept laughing and you turned your whole body towards him.

 

« No, tell me. »

 

« We look like an old couple. »

 

You didn’t know whether it was because he said “old couple” or simply “couple”, but you laughed a lot yourself. You buried your face in your palms and laughed quietly. Meanwhile, he put his right arm on the couch, right behind your bent shoulders lowering the space between your two bodies. When you stood straight you were surprised of finding his arm just laying there. You gasped and looked at him straight in the eyes. With a playful smile he winked at you. He then bit his lips and it literally killed you. You went totally red and your only reflex was to bend your body until your forehead touched your knees. Seung Ho heard the sound of your complaint muted by your foetal position and burst out laughing. He put his hand on your shoulder.

 

« You like me huh? »

 

You didn’t answer.

 

« More than you would care to. »

 

He was so right that you just bent forward more. You were always the type to nag the one you liked…

 

« I… I like you too. » he added, softly running his hand on your back.

 

…and so was he. He ran his finger through your messy hair and slipped his hand in your neck, lightly touching it prompting you to sit straight. You straightened your back, took a deep breath and fixed your messed up white tank top. Seung Ho watched you do with a wide smile because you haven’t cared for his hand on your shoulders yet. You then held your closed fist before your mouth, your thumb brushing against your lips. Your eyes wandered before finding their way to Seung Ho’s. You lowered your head because you couldn’t stand his scrutiny. He rubbed your neck and with his left hand pushed yours away from your mouth. He got his face closer and lifted your chin just a little. You both closed your eyes and leaned into a shy kiss.

 

His soft lips felt like warm cushions gently pressing against yours. You lifted your head a bit more and responded to his daring kiss, parting your lips a little, no tongue implied. Your chest suddenly felt lighter as he tightened his hold on your shoulders. You on his lower lip and it made him smile. If he knew you wanted him so bad he would’ve skipped the act and jumped right into the kiss. His lips escaped yours so a few words could come through.

 

« How long have I been waiting for this… » he whispered.

 

You chuckled and pecked his lips. You smiled and looked down.

 

« I still won’t let you in my bed. »

 

He chortled and threw his head back. You got up and started picking the things on the table up, ignoring what just happened.

 

« Fine, we’ll just have to do it on the couch then. »

 

He patted the place next to him and widely smiled at you. You got up with the silver plate in one of your hand. You put your free hand on his knee and leaned close to his face, your hair falling everywhere. You opened your mouth and closed it the corner of your lips. Seung Ho swallowed, he suddenly felt pressured. You tilted your head to the side and said with a mischievous expression.

 

« Or not at all. »

 

You sincerely smiled and went to the kitchen. Seung Ho sighed, you were hard to get. You put the dishes in the sink and the condiments in their respective place. He watched you do and couldn’t hold in a confused sneer as he fell back onto the couch. You came back with a box of chocolate cookies that you opened and threw on the coffee table. You took the remote, got around the table, took a cookie and jumped on the couch extending your legs on Seung Ho’s thigh. You did it casually, as if you knew him for a long time. You popped the pastry in your mouth and zapped the channels.

 

« Oppa! » you exclaimed.

 

Seung Ho turned his head. He was flattered that you called him in a more affectionate way. A thin smile stretched his lips.

 

« What do you want to watch? »

 

He chuckled and shook his head. He reached to the box of cookies and took one.

 

« I don’t really care. »

 

So you continued zapping and finished your cookie. You found a rebroadcast of a Korean show you already saw countless times but left it there since there wasn’t anything else. You were going for a second cookie when your cell phone vibrated in your back pocket. You got the thing out a looked at your new text message.

 

From: Jung Sung Min.

 

I saw you leave with that guy. I hope you had fun while I cleaned up everything! ;) Next time it will be your duty! :P

 

You stuck your tongue out and threw your phone on the table. You took your cookie and noticed their population was near extinction and you remembered bringing the box half full. You shrugged and took a bite of your treat.

 

« Oppa, you’re tired? »

 

You noticed he’d smile when you called him “oppa” and decided to continueg calling him like that because you loved his white teeth and plump pink lips. You looked at each other as normal pals. You surrendered at each other and obviously made efforts not to piss each other off… again. He shook his head lightly.

 

« No, you? »

 

He lied. He was fighting his heavy eyelids just so he could stay with you. You grabbed the pillow you brought for him on your second couch and squeezed it in your arms. You rested your face on it.

 

« A little bit… »

 

You usually never were tired so early. You normally went back to sleep at around 10 in the morning and it was only 6 and a half. Seung Ho’s hand reached to your wrist and pulled you closer.

 

« Come here… » he said.

 

You came close and laid your pillow flat on his lap. You put your head on it and laid on your side, towards the TV. Seung Ho slid his hand on your jaw, making you turn your head so he could kiss you gently another time. You lifted your hand to his face and cupped his cheek. You opened your mouth and slid your tongue on his lips; he more than welcomed your tongue in. You both explored each other’s cavity and felt tongue, coordinating your lips and caress. He broke the kiss pecking your lips one last time and ran his nose on your cheek. You let go of his face and turn around hiding that you were blushing again. He played with a strand of your hair.

 

« We should go to sleep then. »

 

You shrugged. You lifted your head and your pillow so that he could spoon with you on the couch. You thanked whomever in your mind for having such a large couch and being able of laying comfortably with Seung Ho on it. You reached for the remote and closed the TV before putting your head back on the pillow. You closed you eyes and allowed Seung Ho to share the pillow. He put his hand on your hip and slowly let it slide to your stomach to pull you closer.

 

You let him do and just slipped both of your hand under the pillow so they could cool down. You both stayed still and tried falling asleep, though one thing wasn’t right. You voice already went crappy after not talking for a little while. With a tired tone and husky voice you said.

 

« Seung Ho… »

 

« Hm? » he didn’t bother opening his mouth.

 

« The lights… »

 

You opened your eyes and lifted yourself on your elbow. You turned to Seung Ho who nonetheless didn’t move.

 

« Close it. » he ordered you.

 

You didn’t answer, you thought he was joking at first, but he didn’t waver. You fell back into your previous position.

 

« You’re so gentlemen. »

 

He smiled but didn’t open his eyes. He raised his fist and said.

 

« Let’s figure that out quickly. »

 

You knew he meant rock paper scissors and raised your own fist. You both hammered the air and proceeded to the game.

 

« Kawi, bawi…. BO! »

 

You put out rock and he pulled out paper. You slammed your fist on the couch and complained. Seung Ho softly laughed as you slowly got up.  He slightly opened his eyes and patted your lower back.

 

« Get your going. »

 

He then got back to his sleepiness. You got a little annoyed, but silently dragged your feet to the wall with the switch on it.

 

« Lovely, you’re sleeping alone tonight! »

 

He surprisingly got up really quick but you already had closed the lights and went to the kitchen to do the same. He sighed and bit the bullet. Before closing the kitchen light you looked at him with the satisfaction of torturing him until the end.

 

« Good night. » you said with a light tone.

 

You pushed the switch and went to your room.