Final

Drunk

"Oh my God." I sighed exaggeratingly after seeing the pile of clothes near washer. It was obviously the pile of my clothes and suddenly I saw a man's shirt. Then I just realized that this pile was not just meant to me. It was also meant to Yongguk.

Sometimes I could not help but this fact could not be avoided anymore that Yongguk and I were a new lovey dovey married couple. Yongguk asked to marry me approximately two months ago. It meant I had been living along with him for that whole time.

Back to this pile of my and Yongguk's clothes. Today was Saturday when I had my weekend. Weekend meant that I was free from my crazy work but, not for my work as a wife. Yongguk and I were not a couple who could stay at home lazily for the whole time but, the two of us were a bit workaholic. From Monday until Friday, Yongguk and I had business ourselves in different place. And for the information, both of our works demanded a not perfect but at least a good appearance. Both of Yongguk and I always used a different clothes for the time we worked. We were at the same place regarding to clothes. We would never be able to wear the same clothes at those five days we worked. That Monday until Friday, we had to wear a different clothes.

For God's sake, we just could not stand anyone who could wear the same clothes in time they did activities. We thought it was disgusting.

Because of that, it became my work in my weekend. I had to wash this pile of our clothes.

"Aish, Yongguk absolutely wore more clothes than me." I mumbled as I threw my clothes and his into washer but, suddenly something bothered my nose. "What is this odor?"

My nose was really sensitive for any odor, I had to admit. Whether it was bad or good odor, I would smell it. And this sudden odor that came into my nose was bad odor. "Oh my God. Whose sweat is it?" I was sure it was the odor of sweat.

Since I was about face to face with a pile of clothes, I quickly searched and smelled those clothes one by one. I did not know why I did this but, I was too curious this odor was meant to me or Yongguk.

And finally it stopped right in front of my nose. A blue's t-shirt. It was not mine but, Yongguk's. Oh my God. I could not believe easily that this disgusting odor's sweat belonged to Yongguk?

But this blue's t-shirt was the evidence. Like seriously, it smelled so stinky. Since when Yongguk had this kind of odor?

As a married couple, I often ehm did something intimate with him ah I did not have to mention it but, the problem was I had never smelled this disgusting scent everytime we were having time together.

"Yongguk Oppa!!!!!" I shouted for his name. I probably knew that he was washing his lovely car right now so, I had to shout his name out loudly.

I was right. He would not easily aware if his name called while he was treating his lovely things. "Yongguk Oppa!!!!!!" I shouted louder than before.

"Why?" Finally he recognized my voice.

"Come here! I have to ask something!" I sounded like the thing was really important. If I did not do, Yongguk would continue washing his car.

"Aish why, dear?" He appeared with that a lil bit wet appearance. Was he really serious at washing his car?

Back to his blue's t-shirt. "This! Is it your t-shirt, right?"

Yongguk took his t-shirt when I showed it up in front of his face, eum kindly in front of his nose. "Yes, this is my t-shirt. Why? You have to wash it, right?"

"Oh my God, Bang Yongguk! Smell it!!!" I commanded him to smell his own sweat.

"Why?" He still asked why. I was getting annoyed.

"Do you not smell it bad???"

"Yeah, it is my sweat. Why?" Yongguk immediately threw that blue's t-shirt into washer. "Go wash it."

"Since when you have a stinky sweat, huh? Your blue's t-shirt not not I mean your sweat disgusts my nose."

"Why are you so mad?" Yongguk asked curiously. A second later, I was aware that it was really a little problem but why did I sound it like the biggest problem in the world?

"Eum eum no I am not mad. But I am just curious why you have that bad sweat?"

"Aish. Last time I wore that t-shirt is when I had a futsal time with Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo." He mentioned the reason where that sweat came from along with his bestfriends forever called B.A.P.

"Oh." I nodded and continued throwing our clothes into washer. "But that sweat is the worst scent of my husband." I mumbled and suddenly heard Yongguk chuckling. "Eh eh why are you chuckling?"

"Wait, wait." Yongguk started laughing and it made me confused. "Last night when I wore that blue's t-shirt, I was sweating so much but you clung to me like there's no tomorrow?"

"HEHH???" I stopped throwing clothes into washer. "Last night? When did I suppose to cling to you while you were sweating so much???" I did not understand what Yongguk had said but, he kept laughing. What was funny?

"Hahahahahahaha actually you did drunk."
 

FLASHBACK

3rd person's POV

"I am home." Yongguk unlocked the house door. "I am home??!!" He shouted for reply but there was no one answering him. "Ah, she has informed me that she will be late at home."

Yongguk suddenly sat on the sofa. He was really tired this night. The clock showed about 11.38PM. It was probably 2 hours ago he started playing futsal again with his bestfriends from high school until now called B.A.P. After all the B.A.P members had their marriage done, they rarely had a free time to meet up. They now had their own business, so did Yongguk. And all of sudden, this Friday night, B.A.P was free from anything so, Himchan told them all to meet and suggested to play futsal together.

It was been a while that B.A.P had not played futsal anymore. And this 2 hours, they really enjoyed their time. But for Yongguk, after arriving home, he felt that the whole of his body stiff like a hell. And it was genuine since Yongguk had not done any sports during this 2 months.

"Oh my God, my back." He felt a little bit pain when trying to stand up. He walked towards kitchen to drink some water. After drinking, he saw clock again and started feeling worried about you who had not reached home until this late night.

Yongguk tried making a call but, what Yongguk heard that the tune signaled that your phone was inactive. "Ck, why does her office birthday have to be held until this night?!"

Ting.

Yongguk heard the bell ringing. He quickly walked towards door and he was sure that it was you. He opened the door and...

"Chanran?"

Yongguk saw Chanran carrying his wife. And then he carefully moved you from Chanran. "What is happening to her?" Yongguk asked to Chanran. Chanran was one of your friends in office.

"Ah she actually is not brave enough to drink soju whereas she just drank one glass but suddenly became drunk." Chanran explained it carefully. She was afraid that Youngguk would scold her later.

"Aish, this girl. By the way, thanks for driving my wife home, Chanran." Yongguk thanked to her and a second later Chanran asked for leave.

"What are you doing, huh? I already told you that you are not brave enough to drink such a drinks like soju." Yongguk tried to manage you to sit on the sofa while scolding you a little bit.

"Where is Chanran?" You asked in the drunk condition. You really felt dizzy. Your head seemed swinging like a hell until you did not even realize where you were right now. "Oppa, please a glass of water." You begged a water to Yongguk and then he ran towards kitchen.

"Here is your water." You accepted the glass and drank the water. "Ya! What you have done is like you have not experienced it. When our family gathered, were you drunk after drinking one glass of soju right? And now, why did you do it again?" Yongguk said worriedly.

If someone was in drunk condition, everything seemed under control. Being said like that by Yongguk, you even laughed. "Ha ha, what are you saying, Bang Yongguk? My friends asked me to drink it and I had to show my brave. How could I did not do that? Drinking soju is easy!"

"But, see your condition right now! I bet tomorrow you can not move any inch from bed!"

"And then---" You encircled your arms on Yongguk's neck who was squatting in front of you. You made your face closer to him like just 5 centimeters. "You should accompany me right now." You then kissed his lips all of sudden.

"Hey hey hmmpphh." Yongguk tried to catch a breath. He let go off you. "Wait. You and I both have not changed our clothes moreover, I was sweating right now after playing futsal. You want to hug, cuddle, and kiss me in this sweat condition? Let me take a bath first, I swear my sweat is not good to smell!" Yongguk explained clearly.

You smirked and then laughed loudly for what Yongguk had said. "And then? What so ever, Bang Yongguk?" You did not care how your husband was right now because, all on your mind was you needed him.

You kissed him again more passionate. And who knew that the way you kissed lead Yongguk to reply it.

And as time passed by, both of you had already been on sofa, playing on each other without caring Yongguk's sweat and your alcohol scent from your mouth.

END OF FLASHBACK
 

 

"STOP IT NOW, BANG YONGGUK!!!!!!"

That was what Yongguk told and it really made me embarrassed. I did not really remember that when I was drunk, I went well about Yongguk's bad sweat but now, I was really complaining to it. I was sure that my cheeks started reddening right now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Meanwhile, Yongguk who was right next beside me laughed loudly. He kept laughing until his tears came out. "OMG it was really funny. When you hugged and kissed me while I was sweating but, right now HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Yongguk really could not help his laughter.

I did not know what to do anymore. Having finished throwing clothes into washer and the washer, I left Yongguk with my mad face.

"Hey hey don't angry." Yongguk tried to catch me while holding his laughter.

Bang Yongguk was annoying!!!

***

END!