Just Another Dumb Story

Just Another Dumb Story

Just Another Dumb Story

 

 

 

 

Sehun lazily stares at his hyung who is now jumping around like a child. Chanyeol is excited about going to supermarket with his little lover, he takes notes everything to buy, and how much money to bring a long, what to wear. Even he decides what to wear for Sehun too.

 

And Sehun, with that emotionless face, still takes his sight on Chanyeol and stands up.

 

-Can we go now? I’m tired. We should finish this early because the other members might come back soon. – Sehun looks at the watch as he doesn’t want the others to know about his special relationship with his hyung. Yes, Sehun and Chanyeol are secretly in relationship now.

 

-Not yet! I’m still counting things we should buy! Hmm… and snacks! Of course! – Chanyeol’s face is still so excited writing tons of things on his small notes.

 

Sehun sighs. This is going to be a long day with him.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun reachs the supermarket in the late afternoon and Sehun swears he’s tired enough to faint right there at the front door because besides walking with Chanyeol to the supermarket he had to chase his hyung. Since this hyper hyung couldn’t calm himself but running around like a wild kid.

 

-Slow down Chanyeola~ - Sehun said, sounds like begging more.

 

-You forgot the “hyung” phrase. – Chanyeol pouts at his little brother.

 

-Chanyeol… hyung. – Sehun looks around the crowded supermarket. – What are we going to buy?

 

-Hmm… - His hyung quickly takes out his notes and checks carefully. – Sugar, eggs, tomatos, cucumbers, onions, towels, shampoos, shower gel, body lotion,…

 

-Wow wow wow stop! We ain’t going to buy the whole supermarket you dumb. – Sehun stops his hyung right before he could finish his long endless notes.

 

-But that’s really all things we need to buy. – Chanyeol said, his face still looks so innocent that Sehun can’t even stay mad at him.

 

-Okay fine! We will go to get one by one.

 

Sehun accepted the notes from Chanyeol and starts to walks behind him with the trolley. Chanyeol leads the way, taking stuffs and puts them into the trolley. Sehun just looks at his hyung lazily and walks in such sleepy way till he can wake himself up from the dream he realizes he’s still walking in a strange line, with tons of things inside the trolley now.

 

And plus one more thing, Chanyeol is missing.

 

This is the most important and terrible and scary and frustrating thing to Sehun, right now in this moment.

 

Sehun looks around, finding a tall figure with messed brown hair since Chanyeol’s quite tall but there’s no result. No Chanyeol in everywhere.

 

Sehun looks mad now; he touches his pocket to find his phone. If he can make a call with Chanyeol they can find their ways to each other again. But what a life, Sehun got his phone at dorm already.

 

Takes a deep breath, Sehun walks forward, doesn’t forget to look around finding his hyung. Through every line, in every corner, sections, every shops, but there’s still no hope.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

After 30 minutes running around the extra huge supermarket, from the first floor to the last floor, Sehun is finally exhausted and there’s still no sign of Chanyeol, like he has disappeared in this world, or just in the supermarket.

 

He sits down on the ground with the full trolley; ignore all the judging looks from others, Sehun cries. Yes, crying like a little kid losing his mother in the supermarket. Tears can’t stop falling from his eyes. Sehun doesn’t have enough strength to force himself to be cool anymore. He regrets didn’t focus on his hyung, he regrets being such a stubborn kid to his hyung, he regrets everything.

 

The world seems to fall down to Sehun now. He feels lost and lonely, he needs Chanyeol. Always need Chanyeol to be there, even bothers him with his talking, it doesn’t matter. Sehun just wants Chanyeol to stay with him till the end.

 

-Sehun… Sehun ah~~

 

Sehun can hear that familiar voice some where, maybe it’s in his mind, maybe he makes it up to feel better, because Chanyeol’s tone of voice is the thing that Sehun can remember the most even not listen to it at the time.

 

-Sehun?! Sehun!! Ya Oh Sehun!! Stop crying babe…

 

The voice is so close, so near, why Sehun can make this so real? He doesn’t know either.

 

-Sehun ah!!!

 

Everything stops at the moment Sehun was forced to look up by those strong arms grabbing his arms so tight, shaking them to wake him up from crying. Sehun, with tears everywhere on his face, eyes widen right at the guy in front of him. Chanyeol is kneeing down there, look at him with that sweet caring sight, sweating so hard proves that he’s looking for Sehun too. Chanyeol almost hugs Sehun right away but he stops because Sehun has interrupted it.

 

Sehun falls himself into Chanyeol’s arms, even cries harder and louder.

 

Everyone gives them even more judging stares.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

-So… you actually cried because you thought I would disappear forever? You are such silly kid, Sehuna…

 

-Hmm…

 

-You are just a kid so be a kid, don’t be a gentleman, at least don’t be a gentleman in front of me.

 

-Hmm… Chanyeol… hyung?

 

-Yes?

 

-You… did run to look for me?

 

-Silly question. No matter what I’ll find you in this crowded world. Remember that, no matter what…

 

The little boy smiles happily as he snuggles into his tall hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

T____T CHANHUN PLEASE BE HAPPY TILL THE END!