...

Never Letting You Go

He went to the car and _____ followed him. He opended the backseat door and carried the girl carefully because he was scared of waking her up. They walked over to the room and _____ opened the door. There were two beds in their room. He carried the girl to one of them and lay her down. He turned around to look at ____: „You can go to sleep if you want. I promise I´ll take care. Nobody will hurt you two!“ She smiled at him: „I know you´re not going to hurt us but you should sleep a bit as well.“ He looked at her, not answering, then sat on the floor infront of the radiator. She made her way to the bed.

 

 

(three days later)

 

 

_______`s POV

 

We were still at the motel and one thing is for sure we have to go somewhere else as soon as possible. I sound kind of strange for a hostage but I pity him. Sometimes he just looks at me like he wants to say that he isn’t that kind of person. But when I ask him what is going on and why he took us as hostages he just remains still.

He trusts me so much that I just could go out for a walk or to buy some food… but only after asking him.

He sat in front of the radiator again as I was lying on the bed. He faced my back and H could feel his stare. He just doesn’t understand why I don’t run away. To be honest… I just don’t want to. I don’t want to run away from HIM.

Suddenly we heard sirens… The police was coming! I jumped off of my bed. I ran to the window, where he already stood „We have to get out of here!“ he commanded.

He threw the girl on his shoulder and opened the door. We ran to the car but suddenly there were sounds of gunshots. He pushed me down behind the car to be sure that I don’t get hurt. He opened the backseat door and threw the girl into the car. I watched him quietly as he took his gun and walked away from the car. Without thinking about it I ran after him: „NO! COME ON LET`S GET OUT OF HERE!“ I begged him. Again the sounds of gunshots filled the air and I screamed louder: „NO! DO NOT SHOOT! EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT! ME AND THE GIRL ARE NOT HURT!! PLEASE DON`T SHOOT AT HIM!“ He glanced at me in a way I’ve never seen before.  But suddenly I sharp pain going through my body. It felt like I was on fire. I look at Seunghyun. His eyes where wide open as he watched me falling to the ground: „NO!“ he screamed.

 

 

Nobody`s POV

 

He bit his lips angry. His blood was boiling...pure adrenaline was going through his veins now. He turned to the police and killed everyone out of them. He was angry like never before because the only person that he has ever trusted is dying now. He was hurt as well but he couldn`t feel it because he was to angry right now. As soon as he killed the last policeman he walked to______. He carried her like a bride. As he reached the car he pointed the gun to the girl: „I never planned to point the gun on you but I swear if you don´t help her I will shoot.“ The girl nodded, crying, and went to the motel room into the bathroom. He followed her but as soon as he reached the room he fell down to the ground. He was losing so much blood. He lay behind _____. As soon as he was in a comfortable position he looked at her. It doesn´t matter that he has to die as soon as she stays alive: „Are you always that cold when someone wants to touch you?“ He shook his head because he wanted to hug her right now: „Does it hurt bad?“ he nodded. She grinned at him: „Then come to me!“ As soon as she said this short sentence he approached her.

 

 

_______ POV

 

 

I took his hand and he intertwined our fingers and squeezed my hand. I could feel the warmth of his hand. Suddenly we were interrupted by the crying girl: „What do you want… Why don’t you let me go?“ he took a glance at the girl and answered in a annoyed tone: „Go...GO!“ she ran out of the door. Now we were alone. I was staring at him: „Your shirt is full of blood.“ He just smiled: „So is yours.“ with the last strength that I had I took his cheek in one hand and he leaned against it… suddenly his smooth voice filled the room: „If we had met somewhere else… in a totally different situation… I would have asked you for a date.“ I grinned and answered: „I know!“ I couldn´t hold his head any longer and he realized it so he leaned his head against my shoulder: „I Love you_____!“ he said. And my heart was pounding like crazy: „I love you, too Seunghyun.“ everything around me suddenly muffled. My senses were gone now. My view was blurred. Someone entered the room and pointed something at us… a gun maybe? His grip on my hand was getting weaker and weaker. The warmth of his hand was gone.
Now my eyelids were too tired to open them… and everything went black.