Chapter one:

Never Letting You Go

_____ POV

The wind was blowing while I was walking on the never-ending street, which was full of people. I buried my face in my scarf so my nose won’t get red and cold. I was in a hurry and fighting against the wind just to get inside a warm building.
Suddenly a bang…

 

Nobody’s POV

She stood still while her heart was about to stop beating. She looked at the place where she thought the noise came from. Some more bangs.. And then she saw it. The police was pointing at HER…
Her heart was beating like crazy now. She opened but nothing came out. Suddenly someone embraced her from behind. That someone pointed his gun on the police now.


_____ POV

Suddenly, as if someone pulled me out of trance, I started screaming. What was happening? How could something like that happen to me?
“Sshht.. I won’t do anything to you. Just be quiet!” a dark voice from behind said. I was shivering and I couldn’t control it and continued screaming. My head started spinning. Everything was spinning.. A black hole was pulling me inside of it…

(1hour later)
Someone started sobbing so I opened my eyes. My head felt heavy so I touched the back of it. Nothing… and then it hit me; the memories came back and I noticed that the sobbing was real. I turned around to see a girl with already red eyes, which didn’t stop crying. She looked at me. “We will die… he will kill us.” and then my tears started dropping. Who would have thought that my life would end like this? I heard how someone stepped into the room. The girl next to me started screaming, while I continued to cry. I was crying for my life. I was shivering out of fear. A tall man walked inside the room… with a gun in his hand. I looked into his eyes. Just like someone pushed a button I stopped crying. He looked at me confused. Like he wouldn’t know what he was doing. Like this wasn’t part of the plan. He looked right back into my eyes, helpless. Looking for an advice. Our eye contact got disturbed when the girl next to me started crying even louder. I looked back at him. He didn’t know what to do. “Please don’t cry. I won’t do anything to you… I promise.”
He looked guilty and helpless. He walked towards me, exhausted, and sat down next to me. He sighed and placed his arms on his knees and lowered his head. Was that normal for a kidnapper? I saw the gun he was holding in his hands. Out of reflex I took it. I thought he’d try to get it back but he didn’t do anything. He just let it go and looked at me. My first thought was “shoot him” but the more I looked at him… the more I thought it would be cruel. But I saw him looking at me… almost like he’d want me to shoot him. The girl next to me stopped sobbing for awhile. I looked at the gun in my hands and threw it in another corner of the room. I heard his voice, which wasn’t as scary anymore, saying: “Thank you.” I looked back at him.. What kind of kidnapper are you? The girl started crying again. “Wouldn’t it be better to let her go?” He shook his head. “I’m sorry. I didn’t want you guys to get into this. I can’t let you go… non of you…” She wouldn’t stop crying so I walked over to her and kneeled down to her. She threw herself in my arms and cried even harder.
And we fell asleep like that…


The next day:

I blinked slowly as I noticed I was lying on something soft. It was a bed. The girl was lying next to me with swollen eyes and dark eye bags. I was looking around but he was nowhere to be found. Did he put us on this bed? I heard a knock and got scared for a moment. I looked at the girl. I felt sorry for her… She looked like she was going to break apart. I got up slowly so she wouldn’t wake up and walked towards the door. I opened it and he was standing in front of me. He looked embarrassed; “We… we have to go… can you please look after her, so she stops crying and comes with us?” I tried to look into his eyes. He noticed it and looked at me. “I will try my best” and I was just about to walk away when I turned around to face him. “Thank you … for putting us on the bed..” I heard how he sighed with relief. I walked towards the girl: “Look… we have to get out of here… which means we have to follow him.” As excepted she started crying again. “Don’t cry. He’s a good person.” She was shocked: “What?! He took us here and won’t let us go.. You.. You are working WITH HIM? Aren’t you?! Get out of here!” She started throwing things and I walked straight to the door. I was just about to open it as I saw a table lamp flying towards me. Someone opened the door and quickly dragged me out of the room. He closed the door.

Nobody’s POV

He held her as she sighed with relief. “Everything alright?” he asked with his deep voice. “Yes… everything’s okay… I think… she doesn’t like the idea of coming with us.” She had to giggle and he looked at her: ‘How can she still smile even tho I kidnapped her?’ he thought.
“Wait here… I have to get in there.” She grinned. “Good luck!” He almost didn’t hear it. He had to do something that he really didn’t want to. He took a rope and a scarf.

 

 

 

 

   A little note: 

 

I'll keep this short because there are going to be three chapters