=Chapter 1=

Luggage Mishap

 

 

 

 

 

His POV

OH NO! I woke up to a noise of somebody screaming. I was finding for the person who cause the ruckus when the girl stood up and walk off to the bathroom.I was pretty annoyed as I was woke up from my deep slumber.

 


 

 

Ji Hyun POV

After claiming my luggage , I was walking towards the entrance when the cold wind touched my skin. It was winter in Seoul . I took out my scarf and wrapped it around my neck when my phone suddenly rang.  I felt happy as the name of my close friend appeared on the screen. "Yeoboseyo Minki-ah~ Where are you?" I said feeling excited ." YA! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!? IS FREEZING OUT HERE!" I heard him said on the other line. JINJA! OKAY! OKAY! I am coming out now." I said. I walk faster as i hang up the call.

From far i saw Ren waiting for me holding two cups of starbucks in his hands with a big frown on his face.I ran towards him and tackle him with a big hug. " YA! Becareful! The Starbucks!" Ren said loudly. I face him with a big smile on my face and the frown on his face turn into a smile without him noticing."Yours" Ren handed me one of the hot coffee. After handing me the coffee his lead me to his red Mini Cooper.

I when to the front seat as Ren took my luggage and put it at the back.After putting on the sealtbelt, i saw the side view of Ren fair face. Asking myself  "How can a boy look so pretty and have such perfect skin" when Ren was humming his favourite song "say you love me".While admiring his face ,his earring caught my attention." isn't that ltthe lastest winter edition Chrome Hearts Earrings?!?!" I said surprisingly." Yup i bought it when you left for London".Ren said pouting his full lips." Aigoo~URI REN JINJA KYEOPTA~I said pinching his cheek."OUCH! Ren screamed. For me Ren is a very cute person. When i first met him, i thought he was a girl because of his flawless face. We had been living together for years. Every time we see each other we will talk non-stop . i have to admit that we both are quite a chatterbox. We go shopping together when we have spare time . And every night before bed time we will have this"GIRLS TALK". Don't misunderstood us. We don't have any romantic "feelings" towards each other.

 

 


 

 

"HYUNNIE-AH! IREONA! We reached home already." Ren said. This Ren wake me up using his aegyo." 5 more minutes. I mumbled. " Ya! How long do you want to sleep?! PPALI IREONA!" He said as he hit me HARD on the forearm. And when i said HARD it mean really HARD. Ren went to back seat to get my luggage.

YERR~~WHAT SMELL IS THAT?! I screamed as i got in to the apartment. " I just went away for 2 weeks and you turn the apartment into some landfills". I frowned as i thought " did i step into the wrong apartment? Is this really my house?" " I don't find it messy" Ren said nonchalantly while throwing away those clothes hanging on the couch to have a seat. Ren plopped down on to the couch snd took out his phone. " Ya. I going to take a bath .Remember to keep the clo---" "Ne~" Ren interrupted me before i finish my sentence.

 


 

 

His POV

"Neh!  We will be there as soon as possible " Manager hyung had answer a phone as soon as we get down from the plane." The company?" I asked ." Yes! be quick ! Director Kim is having an emergency meeting . Go get luggage while  I wait for you at the parking area ." manager hyung said quickly ." The people keep looking at me as  I walk  but as a model i am used to all the different gazes the people gave me. But sometimes I feel suffocated bu these gazes. I went to the manager . I get in the car and the manager ask the driver to drove off immediately. i look out the car window and observed the morning scenery  of Seoul while listening to music, with the heater I feel so relax. But that moment got destroy as the manager keep rushing the driver LOUDLY.

We arrived at the dorm . I didn't have the time to unpack my luggage as manager hyung keep rushing me. I quickly change into a white Tee and put on a Balmain black denim jacket. We went to the company immediately.

Once i step in the company ' OPPA! want to have dinner together? OPPA! Are you free tonight?" "OPPA! I prepared this for you." A bunch of my junior surrounded me and bombarded me with question. " NO THANKS" I reply  and quickly walk to the meeting room.

"Every year our company will organize a annual audition this year i need you to be the advertiser for this audition". Director Kim said firmly ." me? but--" I got interrupted by Director Kim" Don't but-me .Just do what i ask you to do.Other than you , we don't have any better option." He said. Why are you asking me to do this kind of "job"? I thought  I am only a runway model and maybe sometimes photo shooting for well-known magazine but for this "Job" sorry I can't do it" .I said. " okay . What if  I give some time to thing about it? If you don't take this "job" you don't have to walk for the fashion show in Paris next week! Director Kim said furiously .Director Kim stand up from his seat and stomped out of the meeting room. " Why you don't want to take the job?! manager hyung ask me fustratedly. I ignored his question and walk out of the meeting room . I heard my manager calling me but I just walk away.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Ji Hyun POV

Coming out from the bathroom I saw Ren comfortably sitting on the couch ." Ren ah~ Help me dry my hair please." Actually it sounded more like a demand than a request.(Feeling a little tired)" I knew you will asked me to do it'"Ren said rolling his eyes. I enjoy Ren drying my hair. It makes me feel relax. When I am tired I will ask Ren to dry my hair for me. "Just dry I have a surprise for you." I said while fixing myself infront of Ren who is on the couch. Ren stop drying my hair and silence filled the air when I unlocked my luggage ." I was shocked  from what i see inside the luggage." what is this?!" I asked myself . Ya! Are you hiding something from me! DO YOU HAVE BOYFRIEND! Is this the surprise you wanted to give me ! WOAH~ Our HYUNNIE HAD FINALLY GROWN UP~ How does he look like ?!?! Why is his clothes with you?!?! OMO! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!?!" Ren blabbered excitingly. I did not caught what he said as I was too shocked and just stared at the luggage  while thinking to myself " where is my luggage? What happened? Where are all my belongings?" I was looking at Ren who is flipping through the things inside the luggage  excitingly, when i realised that the BRANDED THINGS in the luggage doesn't belong to me. " YA! WHAT ARE  YOU TOUCHING OTHER PEOPLE STUFF!" I shouted at Ren. Wae~ Why so fierce~ Ren flinched and said nonchalantly not caring about me and continue to flip the things. " WOAH! Your boyfriend is sure a rich guy! Look at all this branded clothes! Is the latest winter collection!" Ren said. Is not surprising to see this side of Ren. Ren REALLY LOVES branded things, and when i said he loves it , HE REALLY LOVES IT. "STOP TALKING NONSENSE ! I don't have any rich boyfriend! The most important thing is THIS IS NOT MY LUGGAGE! I shouted at Ren." that means you have no boyfriend?" Ren asked me innocently. "Stop touching other people stuff! Bring me the luggage !" Ren ignored me and continue to blabbered about the branded stuff in that luggage. " YA! " I pulled the luggage away from him and bring it into my bedroom.

I look at the luggage and thought about the whereabouts of my luggage. I suddenly saw a paper attached to the luggage. I took the paper and saw a name and phone number written on it, then suddenly Ren rushed into my room and shouted " HYUNNIE-AH! I AM REALLY HUNGRY! Ren pulled onto my feet and pushed me out of the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We had our lunch at our favorite restaurant , totally forgetting the luggage at home.

 

 

 


 

 

His POV

I went home to have some time for myself . I felt stressed and tired. I walk straight to my bedroom to have some sleep but the luggage beside my bed caught  my eyes. I saw a Rilakuma sticker on my luggage . "Since when did I have sticker on my luggage?". I took the luggage and opened it. OMG. WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS! Shocked from what I saw. Everything inside the luggage were all girl stuff. Flipping through the luggage, seeing the normal things girls have . Rilakuma printed .Wow this girl must be a big fan of Rilakuma. I scoffed. "So childish" I observed the luggage to see if there is any name tag or contact number but found none.Suddenly i realized that i have something very important to me in the luggage . I feel anxious. All I can do now is wait for the person who is having my luggage to contact me and return it to me as soon as possible. There is nothing i can do now, so i went to sleep feeling heavy.

 

 

 

 

 

 


CHAPTER 1 IS UP.

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING, PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US.

DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CHECK OUT THE CHINESE VERSION.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/538965/luggage-mishap-chinese-romance-exo-luhan-sehun-ocs-kris