The Cold Morning,And A Cold Enemy!

The Real SMTOWNERS!

Rose got up from Yunho's Bed and put the cover that she was using on him.She felt a cold breeze coming from the door,when she opened she saw that almost all of the windows in the house were open.

Those babo's!No wonder its so cold!Poor Yunho had to sleep on the floor freezing...Aish...

After she finished closing all the windows in the house she still felt cold,she tried to ignore it but  the coldness in Korea was no joke.She was use to Californias bright,hot,sunny sun.She began to miss already.

She went back into Yunho's and Yoochuns room and saw Micky kicking Yunho off his bed.

"Yah!Hyung ! Get off your huge & your taking up all the space!" Yoochun still had slober on his mouth but he didnt seem to notice.

Rose laughed at the sight and walked over to Yunho.

"Yunho,you can go to your bed its ok."Rose shook Yunho so he could wake up. He replaied by letting out a groan.

"Yah! Pali Pali!You take up all the space!"Micky said inpatiently.

Rose laughed again by how the guys talked to eachother.

"Yunho-ah...you can go to your bed."Rose shook him again gently and he finally started getting up slowly.

He threw himself on his bed and cuddle in his cover.He smiled a bit in his sleep.Rose smiled at the sight and left the room and went to the living room.She sat on the couch by herself,she closed her eyes and let her thoughts flow into wherever they wanted to go.

She sat there for an hour and a half not even knowing.In her mind it was only 3O Minutes.

She was thinking about her training process,the new friends,the new enemies,the night she lost her ity.Once her thoughts started to replay last nights horrible nightmare she snapped her eys open.

She began crying silently but uncontrolably.

I Cant believe Leeteuk is a ...I cant believe im no longer a ,I cant believe Im living with DBSK,I cant believe any got damn thing.

Suddenly she felt a hand wiping off her tears.When she opened her eyes to see all 5 DBSK Members standing infront of her.

She didnt even notice them come in.She then wiped off the rest off her tears and tried to control her breathing, she just couldnt.She turned her head so no one can see her tears.Once she finally got her control on her breathing she faked a smile at the members.

She looked at all of them in the face and saw that Max had the most  pity in his eyes.She smiled even more at him and he smiled back.

"Better start getting ready for the rest of the day,huh?"Rose said trying to break the ugly atmosphere.She said it witha forced smile.

The boys finally seemed to snapp out of it and smiled and nodded.

_________________________________________________

At the S.M Building.

"...Yeah I know I heard.Leeteuk suddenly demanded for 1 month vacation."Rose heard the other trainees gossip about.Rose liet out a sigh of relief glad that she wasnt going to see that abomination for a whole month.

But when she was passing by she also heard people gossiping about

"Yeah I know,I heard she had blood on her pants,and was passed out."Another girl trainee said to the girl next to her.

"Bet you she did it to just get Don.Bang.Shin.Ki oppa's attention."The other girl said to her friend.

Rose felt disgusted with the girls horrible gossip.

Some things were true,but most of it was lies.Like the part about trying to get their attention.

Rose put her head down in shame.She couldnt believe that she's a new trainee and already brining trouble to the company.

She went to the restroom and cried her heart out silently.

"Ch! Who does she think she is?She thinks just because she's from the states she's better then everyone.The boys in DBSK dont even like her.I heard that she was a big burden to them.With that Rose stopped crying and listen to the converstation she was sure was about her.

Rose stepped out of the stall and saw that the girls that were talking about her was BoA and a older trainee.

"Yah!Who are you to judge me?Always judging somebody when you dont even know the whole situation.!Do you think your better then me because you know the boys longer?Because your the queen of k.pop?Because your the 'famous' BoA?Well guess what even in the midst of the situation im in,you'll never be better then me.Stop gossiping and do your job."And with that Rose walked out of the restroom.

BoA was left with wide open.Surprised that anyone would talk to her like that.

"That girl has no respect for her elders,she wants to challenge me,then be it."BoA Said with an evil smirk and walked out of the restroom.

__________________________________________________

"Do you guys like that new trainee?"BoA went up to all five of the DBSK boys and asked.

They all nodded and smiled.

"She's nice,and not hard to take care of."Xiah said with his dolphin like laugh.

BoA turned her head so they wont see her annoyed face."Why?"Yunho asked bluntly.

"Oh nothing.Its just alot ofrumors flying around about her.Saying that she lives with you guys,and all this ridiculous stiff."BoA said with a little bit of a look of confusment.

The boys stayed silent and looked at eachother."Excuse us."Jaejoong said with a smile.They all walked to the corner of the room and it seemed like they were debating.

Finally they came back to where BoA was sitting and smiled at her.

"What else did you hear?"Micky asked with a sly smirk.

"Hmm....That she had blood on her pants,and that she passed out just to get you guys attention.And suddenly Leeteuk demanded for a one month vacation and left the country to where ever he wanted to go to."BoA said with a seriouse face.

"To get our attention?What the hell do people think these days!Cant give anyone get  some slack or sympathy?Gosh!Always judging when they dont even know the whole damn story!"Max said with his voice increasing with every sentence.

"Changmin-ah...Calm down.We know the truth and thats all that matters."Jaejoong said reasuringly.Max nodded and took a deep breath.

"Well whatever people are saying is a lie.And we know the truth,and all though we dont know her well we will stand by her side every step of the way and we will protect her."Yunho said with a seriouse voice and face.

BoA was tooken back by the words.DBSK never acted like that with any girls.She let out a sigh of frustration and smiled at the boys.

"Thats good to hear.Take good care of her,because I like her alot.I spoke with her in the restroom trying to calm her down because she was crying about what evryone is saying about her.So I stepped in and defended her."BoA said with a sad smile.

"I feel bad for her."She added.

"Crying?Where is she?"All 5 of them asked."I dont know she just walked off after our conversation."Boa Said back.She felt pleased with her lie.She was a good liar after all.

Im Gonna build you up and break you down. BoA thought to herself.