Warm Welcomings

The Real SMTOWNERS!

"Nice to meet you.Oh!And congratulations with becoming a trainee!Its not easy but its defentley worth the fame,fans,and all that good stuff"Jaejoong said happily,breaking the silnce and trying to cheer the poor girl up.

"Oh!Thank you..."Rose responded,surprised by his friendly greeting.

"You want to eat?"Yunho asked her.

After everything that happened tonight,eating was the last thing she thought about.She was trying her best not to break down in tears any moment.But being by one of the guys you least expected it from changes everything about how she use to see things.

Dont think about DBSK like that...their being considerate enough to let you live in their house. Rose thought to herself.

She had to keep repeating that to herself for the rest of the night.

______________________________________________________

"No! Please stop! Get off me!" Rose scrame in her sleep.She was having a nightmare about Leeteuk.

All of the DBSK boys ran into her room and the lights.Seeing that she was still asleep with no one on top of her.

"Please! Someone help me!" Rose yelled. This time with tears running down her cheeks.

"Hyung,wake her up."Xiah said to Yunho.

"Rose...Rose wake up.Its ok your safe now. No one will touch you I promise."Yunho said calmingly.

She began crying uncontrollably.

With that the DBSK members got a little creeped out there selfs but didnt move a muscel..

"Rose its ok.Im right here.I'll protect you."Yunho said while shaking her trying to get her up.

Her eyes fluttered open,and she gave Yunho a big tight hug.He was surprised by the act but hugged her back."Its ok,We're here.Your safe."Yunho whispered the words in her ear while calming her down,and patting her back.

"Are you ok?"Jaejoong asked with a weak smile.

"Im sorry for waking you all up...forgive me.And no thank you im fine."Rose said back while getting her breaths even.

Max leaned foward and wiped off her tears."Dont cry,we're here for you."Max said with a warm smile."Thank you."she replied back in a low voice.

The nightmare she had was like an exact rerun of what really happened in Leeteuk's car,and again even in the dream she couldnt beat him.

"Can you guys promise me something?"Rose asked in a very very low voice.

"What is it?"Micky replied.

"Please dont tell anyone about this..."She said back with tears filling her eyes again.

"We promise."They all replied.A tear ran down her cheek and the DBSK members felt useless.For not being able to do anything to make her feel better.

"You want us to say up with you?"Xiah asked nicely.

Rose shook her head."I have to learn how to deal with this one way or another..."Rose said back with more tears running down her cheeks.

"We're not pressuring you.But if you want you can sleep in one of our rooms."Micky said the words without even thinking.

Rose stood quite for a moment."Dont feel bad if you want to.We dont mind."Yunho said with a smile.

She nodded then.She felt as if they can protect her form her nightmares.All the boys smiled when she nodded.

"Which room do you want to sleep in?"Max asked.

"It doesnt matter."She replied back.But really she wanted sleep in any room that Yunho or Max slept in.

"Then you can sleep in our room."Yunho said.

"Ok.Thank you."She replied back and got off of the sofa and started walking the way that Yunhos room was.

He the light and showed her where everything goes.She nodded at everything he told.She has a good memory so it wasnt a problem to her.

Soon Yunho made his his bed on the floor and let her sleep on the matress.

"Its ok I'll sleep on the floor I dont mind."She told Yunho in a low voice.

"No.Your a guest and your a girl."He quickly responded with a dazling smile.

"Thank you so much Yunho.Thank you."She told him in a low voice.But not ual at all.

He was happy by the words but, did nothing but nodd and smile.

______________________________________________________________

When Rose woke up the next morning it was freezing.And she had on some really thick Pajamas and a thick  cover on but regardless it was still cold.

She looked over to see Yunho in same bed Micky with only a muscel shirt,and boxers on.

Micky had all the cover to himself and Yunho was in a ball.Rose felt bad for letting himn sleep on the floor.