What Happens On The Roof,Stays On The Roof!

The Real SMTOWNERS!

"Excuse me.Have you seen Rose?"Jaejoong asked the SNSD members.They all shook their heads in unison.

"Is she ok?"Hyoyeon asked Jaejoong quietly so the other members wont hear.

"I think...I hope...But I hear that all these rumors are getting to her."Jaejoong whispered back.Hyoyeon looked down in anger.

"You want me to help look for her?"She asked.Jaejoong was surprised that Hyoyeon was offering to do something.She usally let people handle their own problems on their own.He nodded since this kindness from Hyoyeon might never come back.

"I'll talk to you later.Let me know if you see Rose ok?"Hyoyeon told her fellow members.The only one not there was Jessica.But the rest of the girls nodded.

"Where should we start?"Hyoyeon asked."Well everyone split up to look for her.And if anyone finds her they'll call the rest of us."Jaejoong said.

Hyoyeon nodded.She really was worried about Rose.She had nothing against her.She usually didnt see things the way others saw it.Like how they say she just wants attention.But Hyoyeon somehow trusted feelings that Rose gave off.It was a pure feeling,nothing felt bad.So she'll halp look for her.

"Ok.How about this.You and me split up.I'll call you if I find her."Hyoyeon suggested.Already thinking about the possible places she might be.

Jaejoong nodded and they both ran different ways.

The roof! Everyone thought in their heads.And so they all ran there.They all went different directions but they all made it to the roof.

Hyoyeon was the first one to go to the roof.She looked around.Silently she walked all over the roof.The sun was shining high and bright.Seoul looked breath taking.

"Rose?!?"She scrame out."Are you Here?"She yelled.

She went behind the Huge A.C and saw Rose and Jessica Hugging and Crying their hearts out to eachother.

She heard the other doors on the roof open.She turned around to see the DBSK members.Sweating and panting.She looked at them and put her index finger over ,signalling them to stay quiet.Slowly she approached the two crying girls.

"Jessica...Rose..."Was all she said.They turned and looked at her with red,puffy eyes and tears still falling.She ran to them and hugged them.

"Whats wrong?Dont cry.You guys look so sad!I think I just might cry!"Hyoyeon hugged them tightly and the two girls kept crying.

The DBSK stood there looking at the three girls hug eachother and cry their hearts out.They sighed and put a hand on each of the girls shoulders.

The three girls looked up at the 5 stunning boys.They smiled at them and wiped off the tears of the three girls.Since the girls were sitting they hugged the legs of the DBSK members tightly.Not wanting to let go.

All the DBSK members looked at eachother with surprisment in their eyes and smiled looking down at the girls who were crying their hearts out on the roof of the SM building with a beautiful view of Seoul.

They rubbed the girls hair and tried to sooth them.Soon the girls wiped off there tears and smiled at eachother.

They stood up and looked at DBSK."Thank you."The three girls said in unison.They each gave a member a hug and left the roof top.Leaving the 5 boys alone.

"Girls are so different from boys."Micky said out of the blue.

"Yeah...Their just so...Precious..."Yunho said back withouth even thinking.

"What would we do without them?"Junsu asked.

"Dont know...dont want to know...I LOVE Girls..."Max laughed a little.

"Who doesnt love em'?"Micky said back.

They all laughed and went back inside the building.

______________________________________________

The SHINee boys also heard about Rose.

"Who would say that?Aish! I cant stand the fake girls in this company!Cant just leave any body alone!"Key said in a angry voice.

BoA was taken back by his tone of voice.Why does everyone care about her so much?

She went to the SHINee boys thinking they would be on her side,since DBSK wasnt but like DBSK They were right behind Rose and were protecting her.