ONE.

Past

I walked into a cafe and opended the door slowly.

"Good morning." A middle aged woman greets me, smiling and showing a friendly smile.

"Alone again, miss?" She asked,still with a smile that never leaves her face.

"Unfortunately, yes. Perhaps i should find someone to accompany me, next time." I replied, chuckling.

"I don't believe a girl as pretty as you doesn't have any interest. Even every waiters here always happy when you came here. Since you came, everybody wants to have a shift today. Sunday morning, 9 a.m., sitting just beside the window. "

I laughed a little hearing that.

If only you know. If only people knows my past, nobody is going to be kind with me. Everybody will just leave me. Just like Jongin.

"The same as always, miss?" She asked again, taking notes on my order.

"Yes, one caffe latte with a little extra expresso."

"Alright, miss. Please wait for a few minutes. " She said, before leaving.

Then, the caffe's door opened, revealing a man with a casual clothes, who just walked in.

No matter how many times i saw you, it's always special.

The waitress comes, with a glass of caffe latte in her hand.

"Enjoy your drink."

"Thank you." I whispered, which she replied by smiling.

I drew my attention back to him, that now is sitting right infront of me. Taking a sip of my coffee, i remembered a piece of the past.

When we're here together, just like this. The only difference is we used to be on the same desk. The only difference is we used to talk with each other.

It's crazy to think how time flies.

 


 

"Oppa? What do you want to drink?" I asked, giving him the menu book.

He smiled hearing my questions.

"As always, Suzy-ah. One frappucino and one caffe latte with a little extra expresso."

"Ah! You remembered what i always drink!"

He gave the order to a waitress, before giving his full attention to me.

"Yes, of course. You never changed, after all."

"So do you." I replied to himm.

"Suzy-ah? Do you mind if I asked Jieun to come with us?"

"Co- come with us? You mean here?"

"Yes. Is it alright for you?"

I smiled, trying to hide my dissapointment.

This is the only time we spent together. And she's going to ruined it too.

"Do you like her, oppa?" I asked him, hoping that he will only laugh. Hoping that he will says no, loudly.

Sadly, that's not what i see in his expression. I noticed how he blushed. I noticed how he just smiled, how his face got redder. Then, I realized that I already know the answer.

 


"Miss? Do you want to refill your coffee?"

I turned my attention back to the waitress, who is smiling at me right now.

"No, it's okay. Thankyou."

I realized that the sun was already burning in outside and that he's gone.

It seems like i was daydreaming again. He probably left when i'm not looking.

I stand up from my sit, and go to the cassier to pay the bill. I also give a few tip to the waitress who served me today.

"Thankyou, miss." She smiled then, wider, from eye to eye, before i leave the caffe.

Just when i close the door, the phone in my bag vibrate.

XI LUHAN

calling

I smiled seeing who just called me. Of course, his day wouldn't complete without calling me.

"Yes, oppa?"

"SUZY! Where are you?"

"I'm at-"

"Don't tell me you're still at that caffe."

He cutted my sentences suddenly and sounds so annoyed, that i can't help but chuckled.

"I left already, oppa. I'm on my way to Soojung's house now."

"Really? Did you met him again?"

"Jongin? Not really, I don't really find sitting in front of me and doing nothing is a meeting." I answered, sighing a little. If only i have a courage to greet him.

"Suzy, please-"

"Oppa? I'm hanging up now. Annyeong."

I felt a bit guilty after i hang up.

He must be worried now.

I just couldn't here it anymore. I just can't stand hearing everybody say that to me anymore.

"Suzy, please just let go of him. It's on the past already."

I couldn't even remember how many people have said that to me. And everytime i heard that, I just wanted to yell so badly.

Do people think letting go is easy?

Because no, it's not. Because past will always haunted you, no matter what.

I just continue walking that I don't even realized that i arrived at Soojung's house already. After i rang the bell, a few minutes later Soojung came out and opened the door for me.

"Hey, Ji-ah!" She greeted me with a wide smile.

"Hmh? Is there anything good happening?" I asked here. Ofcourse there is. It's kind of impossible that the cold Soojung smiled like this.

"Nothing much, unless my date with Kyungsoo went incredibly well!" She answered, now with a blush on her face.

I laughed hearing her answer.

"To my room, Ji-ah!" She said again, while pulling my hand.

Soojung is my best friend, so i went to her house often. After greeted her mother, we went to her room, which is all pink. I lay on her bed, while she sit on the couch in front of me.

"So, Ji-ah, anything happening with you and Jongin?"

"No, ofcourse. What do you expect anyway?" I replied, laughing.

"Ji-ah, do you still like him?" She asked again, ignoring my answer.

I don't reply her, nor looking at her. She already know the answer anyway.

"Why don't you try to move on, Ji-ah?" She said, sighing.

"There are many people around you! Why don't you try to date Luhan? I mean, you two even look likes a couple sometimes."

"Really, Soojung? Luhan? No, please. It'll be too weird." I replied her again.

"Why? Just try, Ji-ah. Just try."

"You know why, Soojung. We knows each other too much."

"And that's what a couple need! Knowing each other!"

"No. Its already weird just thinking about it."

Thinking about me and Luhan, holding each other's hand and saying I love you is making me disgusted already. Not in a million years.

"Suzy, atleast try to forget Jongin." She said, while sighing again.

"I just wished I could go back in time and changed the past, Soojung-ah."

 


Chapter onee~

Sorry if there's any mistake on the grammars x_x

And does anybody curious with Suzy's past? ~

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote^^