That One Very Memorable Concert

Story's of the FNC Band

“Hyung I’ve told you a thousand times, you shouldn’t worry. She’s in good hands with Eunjung unnie.” Jonghyun told the very worried Yonghwa.

“I should be there when she give birth.” Yonghwa whined.

“We know. But we also have a contract with the company and this concert has been scheduled for months now. We asked you then if we will go through with the concert and you consented to it.” Hongki explained.

“That’s because I thought Joohyun will be due in two more weeks.” Yonghwa shouted at Hongki. Hongki backed away a bit knowing that Yonghwa is really unreasonable at the moment.

“Still you consented and we can’t cancel it now or else it will be negligence in our part.” Jonghyun said, half shouting. Minhwan then went to Jonghyun who was obviously getting affected with Yonghwa’s nerves. “Hyung, easy, we can’t lose you too.” Minhwan tried to appease the older man.

Jaejin who just finished his phone conversation went to them and said, “That was Suzy. She said, Joohyun is about 2 cm now. She’s not in pain and the doctor sent her home. All the girls decided to stay with her tonight and see to her comfort.”

Just then Yonghwa’s phone rang and he hurriedly answered it. “Hyun how are you?” He asked full of worry.

The boys then observed him and saw that whatever Seohyun is telling her husband is calming him down. “Are you sure you’re okay?” They heard Yonghwa asked for the nth time. “That’s good. Take care of yourself and our angel. I’ll be home as soon as I can.” Then pause. “I love you more.” Then he ended the call. He then looked at his bandmates, gave them his 1000000 kilo watt smile and said, “Let’s do this concert and have fun!”

The others looked at him as if he was crazy then laughed at him.

 

Meanwhile at the Jung’s residence.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Yoona asked as soon as Seohyun ended the call.

“I’m fine. The contractions are still not regular and not that painful.” Seohyun smiled weakly at her bestfriend.

“Then why did you lie to him?” Minkyung asked.

“Because he won’t be able to perform well and that will be catastrophic.” Eunjung explained to her favourite dongsaeng.

“Though I hate lying to them, but they get too emotional when it concerns us.” IU said based on her experience. “By the way, did you tell oppa the real situation here?” IU asked Suzy.

“Yes he knows but I told him to lie to him and just tell him the truth after the concert.” Suzy told everyone.

Just then every other girls except for Seohyun, took the phones and texted their partners…

To Hongki

From Minkyung

“Have a nice concert. I really hope I can be there to watch. By the way come to the hospital as soon as you finish the concert. Seohyun is in labor. Just don’t tell Yonghwa oppa.”

To Jonghyun

From Yoona

“I’m so missing my husband right now. Though I would love to be there with you, but Seohyun needs me now more than you do. She’s in labor but she lied to Oppa so please don’t tell him yet. He’ll just ruin your concert. I love you. Good luck on your concert.”

 

To Minhwan

From Jieun

“Unnie lied to oppa. She’s in labor. Come as soon as the concert ends. Love you.”

 

To Jaejin

From Suzy

“All the unnie’s told their better half the truth. Be on the lookout for the others especially Hongki oppa. He might just blurt it out and ruin the concert.”

 

On the concert venue hall, just before the boys went to stage. The boys simultaneously received texts from their girl. One paled. One panicked. One acted cool. One immediately went to his older brother who’s beginning to panic.

“I really wished Minkyung didn’t tell me anything.” Jaejin laughed knowing Minkyung obviously did that to make fun of Hongki. His brother really got the right girl, a girl who is as naughty as him.

Yonghwa noticed everyone looking at their phones and began to worry. “What is it? Is it about Seohyun?”

“Hyung it was just Yoona saying, she wished to be here with me.” Jonghyun said.

“Jieun said she loves me.” Minhwan smiled Jaejin just rolled his eyes.

“Minkyung’s making fun of me.” Hongki sadly said.

“Suzy told me to take care of Hongki hyung since noona’s making fun of him.” Jaejin honestly said.

Yonghwa just shook his head and told Hongki, “You really got what you deserved.”

Just then the coordinator told them it’s time to go on stage.

 

As soon as the boys went on stage, it was as if they were transported into a different world and all their issues dissolved. They sang, played and had fun and the fans said that it was one of the best concerts they had so far.

After they sang their last song on the encore list, the fans weren’t ready to let them go just yet and still asked for one more song. Yonghwa was about to indulge their fans until Hongki blurted out, “We would love to give you one more song but Hyung’s wife is currently in labor now and we really have to go.”

Yonghwa dropped his mic and threw his guitar. Jonghyun smacked Hongki’s head, Jaejin and Minhwan ran after Yonghwa.

 

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm really sorry for the long wait and a very short update. I was busy and as soon as I had a break, I wrote this. I had fun writing this one. I tried so hard to give different flavors to the different couples. I hope I was successful...