Do I care about him?

What the heart wants

  Taemin p.o.v  

 

    While we were practicing to the song "Why so serious" , due to the fast beat. I fell and twisted my foot. In a split of a second, I see everyone running to me. Onew hyung held me and put me onto the couch. Everyone surrounded me with worried expressions, touching me, and asking if I was alright. Something was missing, I take a second look checking what or who is missing.

 

   Minho... Minho hyung isn't here. He's no where to be found. Why? where is he?

 

   Key brings me back to reality with touching my face. Key hyung takes care of me a lot. He's the one i'm always turning to for advises. He asks me if I was hurting? Looking deep into his eyes, I can see him tearing up. Actully I was hurting, but it took me a while to relieze it. I don't know what to say to key hyun. I don't know what to answer him.

 

   I'm afraid if I say I was, he would worry more. I take a look and something apears. It's Minho hyung sitting at some couch, about 5 yards away. For some reason, I wanted him sitting by me, I wanted him to be concerned. He's probably mad at due to proformance were having next week.

 

   It's all my fault, I am always causing trouble on accedent. I just can't help it, I can't do anything about it. Even though I try so hard to stay away from trouble,I always end up damaging things.

 

   Later that night, I feel a slight touch with a powerful pull that shakes me up. I look up to hear someones' deep voice telling me to hush. This person slowly pulls me out of my room to the living room.

 

Minho p.o.v 

 

      When my little Taemin fell, I wanted to run to him and hold him and kiss his pain away, but I couldn't.  If i had gone up to him, I would've lost it. I had to keep my cool, so I won't lose my balance and be worried. So instead I prayed for him to not be hurt.

 

    When everyone fell asleep, I was still in deep thoughts of taemin. Do I like Taemin? Do I care about him? Out of nowhere my thoughts told me YES. Secretly I got up without second thoughts, I find myself standing by Taemin's bed and without hesitation I gently touch his face and pull him up. Trying so hard to avoid his hurted leg, so while he was half asleep, I lead him to the living room.