His Little Feelings

What the heart wants

Minho P.O.V 1  -  When I called Taemin-a I was worried about him, I didn't know why, but my heart hurt when he feel because of me. I honostly don't know why I thought about him all the time and why I kept sneaking looks at him. 

 

When he came home, I didn't dare to talk to him. It felt like if I said a word to him, I will be mean and end up hurting his little feelings. Some how I can't be nice to him as much as I try. 

 

KEY P.O.V 1-  As Tamin got home late, I was so worried and relieved. I've been having feelings for Taemin lately and when I saw him, It made me happy. When I went up to him and I start asking him things, he doesn't reply. I noticed he was looking at Minho, which made me a bit jalous.  

 

TAEMIN P.O.V 2-  Minho hyung was making breakfest. I love his food.  While going up to him I reliezed that hyung and I were matching. We were wearing the same pants that had little hearts on it, but his were red hearts and mine were purple. 

As I show him some Aegyo, I beg him to let me help him. My face went red as he told me to wash the rice. Well that was a great faliure. All of the rice went down the drain. 

He walks to me with a blank face and what he says next makes my heart hurt. He says " This is why he worries about me." 

 

MINHO P.O.V 2 -  Taemin looked adorable in his pijama and his face expressions. He came up to me asking me if i want help. He gave me an innocent wink and the next thing I notice , he had his hanfd on my head. I guess he was trying to look cute and he was very cute, so I couldn't deny. 

As he dropped the rice in the drain, it didn't make me mad. I just worried about him and therefore I think I've hurt him.