It really hurts

What the heart wants

                                                                               MINHO P.O.V 

  I take a look at his half asleep yet shocked face. It was obvious that he didn't know what was going on. I take out his hand , Holding it tightly I look deeply in his eyes and I apologize for being such a jerk.

  I take a deep breath and say , "Taemina, Lately all my thoughts have only been about you, I get... I get butterflies, why ? becuase I think I like you. I can feel my face burning up, my heart beating faster. What did I just say ??I'm such an Idiot, did I say I liked him.. I did!!

  I look up to see his face in a shock un able to speak. Did I do wrong? I've gone crazy, I shouldn't have told him. 

  I change the subject to saying that I was really sorry about today. When you I wanted to comfort you, but I couldn't. 

  Just when I said that , his experssion changed. He had a slight smile on. 

  He interupts me saying " Hyung,, I like you as well. Its been really hard on me because I was afraid you won't like me as well. I've always wished for you to be on my side. He moves in closer for an innocent kiss on my lips, he backs aways and looks me in the eyes. That kiss made me wanting more. I pull him in for a deeper kiss that makes my jaw hurts. It felt good , I didnt want to stop. Sadly it ended and we both pulled away slowly. 

 

                                                                                 KEY'S P.O.V 

 

      A week has passed of silence. Everytime I've seen Taemin and Minho together, I felt the awkwardness. I wonder what happened to both of them, they barely look at each other. 

  I decided to go shopping and of course I need someone to go shopping with me and complement me on my outfits. I ask Taemin and Minho says he wants to go as well. 

  Everywhere we went , there was valentines decoration. Valentines day is in a couple of days. Today is the 10th of February. All we saw were couples, holding hands, hugging, and kissing. 

  We all felt left out. Tamin lets out a sigh and says he wishes he had someone to share his love with. Minho and I look at him all shocked. 

 

                              MINHO'S P.O.V

 

   When Taemin said he wished he had someone to share his love with, my stomch tightened. I was actully hurt, did he already forget what happened last week? Why did he say that? I look at him in a confused face , but I couldn't say anything because Key was there. 

   Going in the Store, Taemin spots a cute outfit. He goes to try it on, while I wait for him. I sat there un-patiently waiting for him. I was so curious how he would look like. 

       Key comes up saying" Minho-ya I have to go and check out something. I ask him where , but he doesn't respond. He seemed suspecious, I wonder where he's going. 

       He says it urgent and jogs his way there.