Marriage Day

Arranged Marriage With A Star

Author's POV

Flashback

"Why should I marry him?!? I dont even know him!!!" Miyeon screamed at her parents.

Mr.Kim raised a hand to slap Miyeon "This girl, really" He began before he was stopped by Mrs.Kim

Mrs.Kim sighed and began to explain "Miyeon-ah~ I'm sorry but it's for our own good..."

"Ours?" Miyeon scoffed "Its for YOUR own good!!! How am I supposed to marry a stranger?!? If it wasn't for your gambling, we wouldn't be in this mess!!!" She pointed at her father out of anger.

Finally, Mrs.Kim slapped Miyeon.

She had enough of this. All she wanted was to ask for this one favor. She really didn't want to give her daughter away, but... If she didn't then their family will be in trouble...

Miyeon began crying and she ran upstairs to her room.

She plopped on her bed sobbing.

Her mother didn't care, because she knew that tomorrow Miyeon will reconsider this descision.

And just like that, Miyeon agreed the next day and that was the end of their conversation.

In the other house, you can hear yelling. It was from Junhyung.

He didn't want to agree, but his mother convinced him with a butcherknife.

As you can see, Mr.Kim and Mr.Yong were bestfriends in highschool. Mr.Yong agrees to help Mr.Kim out, but in one condition. And that condition was to let Miyeon marry Junhyung.

Back to the butcherknife mom and her son.

"I bet she's ugly. I don't wanna marry an ugly girl... Plus I DON'T KNOW HER!!!" Junhyung argued

"If you don't marry her I will kill you." Threatened Mr.Yong

That threat didn't scare Junhyung. What scared him was when Mr.Yong stood up and chased Junhyung around the table.

"COME HERE!!! I WILL STRANGLE YOU!!!" Mr.Yong yelled

"ANDWAE!!!" Junhyung shouted as he circle the table until Mrs.Yong stopped both of the childlike men and sat them down.

She began to explain "Mr.Kim is your father's bestfriend. If you don't agree this will ruin their relationship." 

Junhyung, being his stubborn self again, said no.

A dark aura was beginning to form and his mother pulled out a butcherknife out of no where.

"I didn't want to convince you like this, but IF YOU DON'T ING MARRY HER, I WILL ING CHOP OFF YOUR BALLSACK AND FEED THEM TO THE DOGS!!!" She screamed

This was the first time Junhyung has seen his mom like this. He was very scared. He started to run as Mrs.Yong started to chase him.

"OK!!! OK!!! OK!!! I'LL MARRY HER!!!" He screamed like a little girl as Mrs.Yong was about to aim for his .

She then put her butcherknife away and smiled sweetly.

"That's my boy~" She praised

End Of Flashback; Back to present day

Miyeon's POV

 

Here I am in my beautiful white gown walking down the aisle. I fake smiled at everybody attending the wedding. I was really hurt though...

I was getting married to a guy I saw for the very first time. I was told his name was Junhyung.

To my suprise, he's very handsome. But still I don't have any feelings for him.

As I arrive to the altar, the priest began to speak. I wasn't listening until he told us to repeat after him and swear.

And then, the worst part came, the part when he asks if I want to marry Junhyung before we kissed.

"Yong Junhyung, do you take Kim Miyeon to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage. Do you promise to love, comfort, honor and keep her? For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. And forsaking all others, be faithful only to her so long as you both shall live?" The priest asks Junhyung.

"I do." Junhyung answered.

"Kim Miyeon, do you take Yong Junhyung to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage. Do you promise to love, comfort, honor and keep him? For better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. And forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live" The priests asked me.

"I-I d-do" I stuttered which earned awes from the guests.

"I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Thats when I get real scared. I've never kissed a guy ever. This was my first kiss.

And it happened. I let a tear fall as he kissed me.

The guests again awed.

They think I'm crying for joy I thought

 

Junhyung's POV

 

She cried when I kissed her. She didnt exactly cry. She just let a tear fall and smiled when we pulled out.

She's pretty. But not as pretty as her. The girl I'm really trying to get over...

 

Miyeon's POV

I started to walk to the balcony of the restaurant as the after party goes on.

I started to let a tear fall.

"Stop crying." Somebody said behind me.

I sniffed, wiped my tears, and turned around finding Junhyung behind me.

He walked up beside me and leaned against the rails of the balcony.

"I wasn't" I said not bothering to look at him.

"Stop lying. Lets make a deal."

"What?" Miyeon I tilted my head in confusion.

"We both don't like each other so why not make a deal to make our parents happy?" 

"Like what?"

"Lets live together for one year and divorce."

"Eh? Wouldn't that hurt them more?"

"No. Just act like we're lovey dovey until then and say it wasn't working out."

I hesitated for a momment then answered. "I'll accept the offer."