[CLOSURE]

windows apart

TWO 'PROTECTIVE' LOVEBIRDS

Another morning came as jonghyun opened his heavy eyelids. Growling, he stood up and walked furiously towards the living room.  Changjo could not help but to sigh at the sight of the two lovebirds cuddling on the couch, watching the tv and making the house like their own.

“ah! Jonghyun’ah you’re awake. There’s breakfast on the table. Go and grab yourself a sandwich”

“yeah maknae’ya… you’ve been losing weight these days”

Annoyed the youngest walked slowly towards the kitchen nagging and mumbling his way. It’s been three weeks since he moved back into ricky’s old apartment. Ever since the news got out, byunghun and what used to be his timid boyfriend started to crash over each free time they had. Even if it meant, coming to his house on a daily basis. Changjo scoffed as he sees the mess made by the couple, dishes littered by the sinks and plastic wraps on the table. He exhaled silently as he grabbed a bottle of milk and walked to the front.

“You people leave me no space to even mourn do you?”

“aigoo, we’re just worried. We’re you friend jonghyun’ah, you should be thankful that we’re this caring arasso!”

“gosh coming to an amnesia-suffering boy’s house and messing it like your own even when the owner barely remembers you huh chanhee hyung”

“kuuuumaaaawoyo!!!”

Changjo let out a slight scream as he heads towards the bathroom. The slightly older pretty boy scoffed and looked to his dearest ljoe, asking for some comfort. Instead of a comforting hug, byunghun just smiled foolishly at the two’s little argument. Then he light pats chanhee’s head, tilting it slightly towards his shoulders. Naturally the pretty lad nuzzles closer to his handsome boyfriend’s neck as they both started smiling again.

“We can never let this kid be sad like ricky okay. Remember our promise byung”

“don’t worry, I remember it well dear”

The couple’s laughter quickly turned into silence as they reminisce the tragedy that had scarred both of their favorite dongsaengs. It was their promise to the late changhyun to keep what was left of jonghyun with care and love. Just when chanhee wanted to cry, a scream brought giggles between the two

“omo jagiya… I forgot to flush the toilet…”

“its okay… I’ll protect you”

Byung’s pulls chanhee closer as both of them prepares for the angry devil who was about to walk out of the bathroom.