Sunday Morning

Oppas & I
The morning after the party, Tiffany woke up and surprised to see Yuri watching her.
 
"Omo!!! Yah Yuri! What do you think you're doing?!"
 
"Tell me what happened last night!"
 
"What happened last night?"
 
"You and Kyu oppa! Yiiiiii you look great together!!!" shrieked Yuri.
 
"What are you talking about! Nothing special happened!"
 
"Seolmaaaaa~ you we're dancing together beside us."
 
"Hmmm...speaking of so is it official? Eunhyuk and you???"
 
"Yessssss!" shouted Yuri. "So excited to spend time with at school on Wednesday."
 
"Wednesday?! Why do you have to wait for 3 days?!?!"
 
"Ohh....we're going to Thailand tomorrow until Tuesday."
 
"Ohhh....Did you tell him that? If you want I can tell him."
 
"Aniiii~ we're going."
 
"Yeah, you're going, I get it."
 
"We're going...We are going...together..."
 
"Me???? Why me?!"
 
"We can't leave you here. We promised to take care of you so you have to come with us. We should start packing because we're leaving early morning tomorrow."
 
Meanwhile... Outside...
 
"Ohhhhhhh! Look at meeeee~ I had so much fun with Yuri last night... Ahh yes! What's your question?! (pretending the question's coming from Heechul) Is she my girlfriend? Uhmm...let me think...Yes she issss!!! Muhahahahaha" said the very proud Eunhyuk.
 
"If she's your girlfriend, where is she now?? ha?" said Heechul
 
"She's at home right nowww... still thinking if she's still dreaming because her wish came true last night.. <3" 
 
"More like having a nightmare."
 
"Yah Heechul. Don't you support me?! Anywaysss, my sister was so hyper this morning. She can't stop talking about you. She so loud I couldn't take it anymore I had to leave the house."
 
"Hmm.........."
 
"Why? What's the matter?" asked Eunhyuk
 
"I don't know how I should say this but you're one of my best friends..."
 
"You don't like her? Why? Do you like someone else??"
 
Just then, Yuri and Tiffany went outside for a walk when they spotted Eunhyuk and Heechul.
 
"Oppaaaa!" called Yuri.
 
Eunhyuk's attention immediately diverted to Yuri..
 
"Ohhh honeyyy!!!"
 
Yuri felt a little embarrassed but she liked how he called her.
 
"Soooo, I guess it really is true..." said Tiffany.
 
"Ohh Fany where were you last night? Why didn't you come to the party?" teased Eunhyuk.
 
"Ohhh you don't remember?"
 
She hit him in the head again.
 
"Chillllllll~ I was just teasing you. If I know, you were just as happy as we were last night."
 
Eunhyuk continued to tease Tiffany while putting Yuri's hands on his nape and his arms on her waist and danced.
 
 
"Babo...Aishhh stop teasing meeeee~"
 
Heechul just looked at Tiffany as he remembered what he saw last night.
 
"Heyyyy~ Kim Heechul...." Tiffany was calling him. When she finally got his attention, "You know you've been spacing out a lot these days.."
 
"Are you sure? Or maybe it's because I'm ignoring you."
 
"Hmmm I don't think it's the latter. Are you okay?" she asked him while placing her palm on his head.
 
When she placed her palm on his forehead, he felt a sudden heat flush out of his cheeks. He started to blush.
 
"Ohhh hahahahaha Chul oppa! Why the sudden blush?!?!"
 
Just then, somebody was calling him from a distance...
 
"Heechul oppa!!!" yelled Sunny. "I had a nice time last night! Thanks for the company~"
 
After hearing Sunny talk, Heechul looked at Tiffany and notice she took few steps away from him.
 
"Ohhhh that's why!" said Tiffany.
 
"Hi everyone and Eunhyuk! Eomma was looking for you. You suddenly disappeared this morning! She wants you to go with her to the grocery."
 
"Ohh man! I don't want toooo. She takes a long time in buying food!"
 
"You should go with her." said Yuri.
 
"Oh alrightttt, let's just meet later after dinner."
 
"Ohh can't. We have to sleep early. We're going to Thailand tomorrow morning until Tuesday."
 
"Whaaaaaaat!"
 
"Yeah it's sudden so Tiffany and I would miss 2 school days."
 
"Fany? You too!?" said Heechul.
 
"Ah yess...they decided to take me with them."
 
"Sunny you go with eomma, I'll stay with Yuri since she'll be leaving for 2 days."
 
"It's alright, Fany and I just went out for fresh air. We should get back inside and continue preparing out things. I'll call you later?"
 
"Alrightttt. But I'll miss youuuu." said Eunhyuk.
 
Heechul and Sunny were left alone again. He was thinking how long he wouldn't see Tiffany.
 
Kyuhyun came and said hi to both of them.
 
"Kyu, did you know? They will go on a trip? asked Heechul.
 
"Ahhh yes, she told me a this morning."
 
"Really? Why tell him first?! She's closer to me than him?!" thought Heechul..
 
"I just came to say hi. I will just drop this off to Fany, my mom made her some gamjatang."
 
He watched him go to the door, hand over the food to Tiffany while she was smiling.
 
"Heh. That girl... just because he gave her food, she smiles like that....Pshhh..." he spoke softly.
 
He marched towards his house and left Sunny behind.