The Roommate

Oppas & I
The four of them, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Yuri, were all shocked.
 
"No way!" said Heechul. "This is taking too far. Take back your words."
 
"I can't guys. The more you tell that to me, the more I feel that everything's real." said Tiffany.
 
"Isn't there any way you could stay? Maybe we can change your parents' minds..." said Kyuhyun.
 
"I tried to beg them to let me stay. Unless my old nanny comes back now, I can't. I have no one with me here. My parents can't get a new nanny, they don't trust very easily."
 
"If that's the case, Tiffany, you know my parents always wanted a daughter...maybe you can stay with us?" Kyuhyun suggested.
 
Tiffany's eyes brighten up. "Really?! You'd offer me to stay with you? Well...I could try to ask my parents since they know yours and they have been friends too..."
 
"Shoot. I should've offered my house first! But wait...my parents would've said no. But if she stays with Kyuhyun, they'll be closer than us. Will this work? The important thing is that she stays..." Heechul thought to himself.
 
While they were thinking of how to say their plan to Tiffany's parents, Yuri thought...
"Hey! What if you just stay with me?! We just live next door so it'd be easier to adjust. Your parents know mine and they have been planning to invest on your business so they'd have constant contact..."
 
"Wow. What a brillant idea!!! You're so smart Yuri!" gushed Eunhyuk.
 
"That's it! It might really work!" Tiffany said cheerfully. 
 
"Kyu oppa, thanks for offering me your house, if you just lived next to me I would've just said yes immediately. I love your mother but I think staying with Yuri and her family would be the best decision." she added.
 
"That's okay. As long as you stay here it's fine." assured Kyuhyun.
 
"Hehehehe." Heechul chuckled by himself.
 
They all went home and asked Tiffany to update them after telling their plan to her parents. When Tiffany's parents arrived, Yuri and her parents came over and told their plan to Mr. and Mrs. Hwang.
 
"Maybe that's not a bad idea..." said Mr. Hwang.
 
"Yes, she can stay with us as long as she wants. She can share room with Yuri. We have staffs at home to take care of her. We'll make sure she'll feel right at home." said Mr. Kwon.
 
"Okay I've made my decision. You can stay with the Kwons." said Mr. Hwang.
 
Tiffany and Yuri squealed in delight. They were so excited that Tiffany doesn't have to leave.