CHAPTER 8

Stalker
after 2 weeks about sehun naeun broke up relationship, sehun is getting better. Seems like he already move on. Now, he riding his motorcycle towards his school. And when he already arrived in the parking lot near his school, suddenly, there's sulli arrived in there too. Her eyes like wanna popped out. ' krystal!!! i met your crush... ' then sulli walk towards her school building after sehun left that place first.
 
" HELLO CLASS !!! " screamed sulli.
 
" hya, you're disgusting.... whats wrong with you, baby-giant?!! " yelled victoria.
 
" none of your business " said her as she sticking her tongue
 
" what's wrong with ya? it's not your life, entering the class with your scream? " asked krystal confused
 
" oh, stal!!! i saw sehun..." sulli paused then she covering while krystal already glaring at her.
 
" shut up!!!..." krystal yelled. " do you hear what sulli said? " then she asked her chairmate, amber, now who playing with kris which sit next her. Amber looks confuse.
 
" no... " she answered immediately. " hey, do you hear what sulli said?" then she asked kris.. he just shook his head.
 
" great!! " sulli said in relief.
 
" next time don't you dare say his name again, okay? " krystal reminding her.
 
" okay. i apologize, i'm sorry, stal.. okay then continued to the paused topic..." sulli said as she put her bag down. " i saw your crush in the parking lot..." she continued as she opening her breakfast.
 
" how was he? does he still looks daze? it's already 2 weeks i didn't see him... ugh..." krystal complained.
 
" no matter how, he looks better, stal... i thought that he already move on from naeun..." sulli said.
 
" what? move on? okay, it's great.... " krystal said.
 
' move on.... this is my chance.. but why i don't have a brave to get close to him...' she thought
 
" hya.... don't you daydreaming.. now, lets eat your breakfast with me..." sulli nudging at her

" hey bro.. " called kai

" hey, whatssup?" sehun asked

" nothing... you looks fresh... whats wrong?" kai teased.

" like you don't know..." sehun kick kai's leg

" aww... it hurts!! " kai feel in pain

" so weak... hahaha " sehun said as he entering his class.

" you jerk..." kai said and walking behind sehun.

 
after put his bag, sehun go to downstairs towards the cafetaria. He's alone. When he passed krystal's classroom and there's krystal and sulli notice him greeted by naeun.
 
" he...hello, sehun-ah.. " greet her. sehun glance at her and greet her back.
 
" oh , hi there, naeun-ah.. how are you? " said sehun.
' what a fool I, you're her classmates, sehun-ah...' said sehun inside his heart.
" haha.. i'm fine., you? " naeun asked back
" yeah, i'm okay too... naeun-ah, i must go now, see you! " sehun give her smile and left.
' are you already move on, sehun-ah? it's great! but, why do I still feel guilty?! ' naeun thought.
 

in the other side, krystal, who frozen now saw sehun-naeun moment together.

" are you serious, see, they still have a contact...." said krystal to sulli.

" i'm sorry, but i said that is ' my thought ', okay...? " sulli answered.

" i see... " then krystal smiling like an idiot.

 


 

the bell ringing, the students running asap towards the bus stop, except krystal. she's a cold girl, so she thinks that what the other students do is overkill or maybe disgusting for her. she thought all would definitely arrive at the house, don't have to run like that. she walking alone cause sulli already go home. 

 

now, krystal already in the bus towards her house. like a usual, she sit near the window so that she can leaning her head and closing her eyes piecefully. And she fell asleep for a bit and she realize that she barely missed her home way. And she stop the bust then she walk away to her house, she must walk a bit far away even though she's sleepy now.

 

" ah, i'm tired!!! " krystal said as she laying her body on her bed. she immediately hug her pillow. " i wanna sleep.... " she said again.

" ah, i must continuing my story... " she sighed.

suddenly, her phone vibrating.

" hello..." krystal said in lazy

" hya! what are you doing? " someone said on the phone

" none your bussiness, sulli...!" she yelled.

" ahaha... okay.. what are you doing? " sulli asked

" i writing a story to make a novel, its about me and sehun... hahaha.." krystal chuckled.

" whoaa!!! it's good idea.. and you give your novel then to sehun..." sulli suggested.

" i don't know when i will give him my novel.. haha.. it's still a plan okay...ughh" krystal

" why? what's wrong with you? " sulli asked

" ah, i guess i'm tired and i must go to sleep see you sulli-ah!! " krystal hang up the phone first.

 


 

yesterday, students at the school were do their final exams, included krystal. And now, the result day.
 
" stal..." called sulli
 
" what?" she answered
 
" i'm skip a beat... don't you do the same as me? " sulli asked
 
" of course i did... but i'm not showing it, like you... " she said as she sticking out her tounge.
 
" yak!!! this girl.... ehm.. why don't we go to sehun's class? " sulli said
 
" for what? " krystal asked as she raises one her eyebrow
 
" i wanna talk to my friend, she's sehun classmates.... don't get it wrong..." sulli said as she sticking out her tounge back.
 
" hya... not funny... what if we meet sehun? " krystal asked worriedly.
 
" no.. trust me.." then both of them walk towards sehun's class
 
 
 
" hello... is there suzy? " sulli said while she peeking behind the door. but she surprised, when there's a guy peeking at her to from inside. so, now they looking each other so close. " ahah.. i'm sorry...... is there suzy?" sulli repeat her words again, now asking that guy, which smiling like an idiot right now.
 
" oh, no, suzy is already go home after she accepted her report card .. wassup? " that guy asked back
 
" hey.. hey,.. what's wrong, Kai? " kyungsoo called. " oh, hey you.. are you sulli?" kyungsoo asked
 
" ah yeah.. hi kyungsoo.. " sulli smiled.
 
" what's make you here, sull? " kyungsoo asked
 
" ah, i'm searching for suzy.. but your friend told me that she already go home... so, i'll leave now... " sulli explained and leave that guys.
 
" you know her? " kai asked
 
" ah, yep,.. she's my friend in the elementary school..." kyungsoo said
 
" oh.. i see... " kai said.
 
 
 
in the other side, krystal ask the same thing to sulli. " you know him? " krystal asked confusedly. She also know kyungsoo and kai before, and she thought that sulli didn't know them.
 
"well.. actually kyungsoo is my elementary school's friend.." sulli said
 
" oh.. okay... " krystal nodded 

after 3 weeks of holiday, now krystal at school, and now, she isn't classmates anymore with Sulli. and now she entering her new class.
 
" hello, my name is krystal jung... please be friends with me well " krystal introducing to her new classmates. And after the recess bell ring, krystal walk out from her class and looking around. 
 
" WHAT?!!! " she surprised as she covering . she saw Sehun standing in front of the class which the class is beside Krystal's.
 
 
 
THEIR CLASSROOMS ARE SO CLOSE !!!
 
 
 
when krystal look at sehun long enough, suddenly, sehun turning his head towards krystal and krystal immediately turning her head to the other side then she walk in towards her class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" GOSH,, IT'S MY LUCKY DAY!! " krystal scream inside her heart.
 
 
 
 
~ END OF CHAPTER ~
 

sorry for the awkward chapter.... but, keep reading and wait for the next chapter...^^ thank you!!!

 

:-D