Kenra's First Class

Lost

 

 

 

 
Chapter Three:
Kenra's First Class

“You are half human, Kenra. How? Oh I don’t understand this. Am I still in my dreams right now?” I asks; looking confused. It is. I’m sure this is all a dream.

“No. It’s reality.” He came near and brushes my face with his head, I can hear him purring.

“No! Just! Don’t get near with me….” I said. Sliding away from him.

It was true. The guy in front of me is really a person and literally I’m eating with a cat transformed into a human right now. And he speaks too. What an awkward situation I’m having right now. I feel like dying. What if mom and dad drop by and they found out a guy living in the same house with me? Heh, I’m doom.

“I’m going for my class now. So….. Are you okay staying here alone?” I asks, cleaning the dishes.

“Sure.” He smiles at me. Arhhhhhh…

 

 

 “Hey Yura, have you seen this one cute guy in our campus today?” A friend of mine nudges my elbow and the other one slide her onto the seat, grabbing the empty space next to me.

“Huh? No.”

Okay. Nonsense. Did you guys know how many people in this campus? It is not just only 300 of them.

“I have never seen him before but I guess he would probably joining this class.” She said excitedly. I turn around and look for the mysterious cute looking guy in the hall but zero is the answer.

“Looks like you will have to wait for our next class or lunch break.” I said and turn around; facing the whiteboard.

I went to my locker to grab some economic books but then I accidentally hit someone and the books fell from my hands. “I’m sorry.” I heard his saying.

“It’s okay.” I looked up seeing a familiar face.

“Hi.” He flashes his smile. His smile makes me stun, froze, cold sweats rolling down my forehead.

“Kenra?!”

“Shhh…. Shhhhh” His palm covers my mouth.

“What are you doing here? I mean what are you.. okay whatever.” I saw his cat’s ears are no longer on his head. Or maybe he is not Kenra? Nakaken? Seriously he is Nakaken?

“I’m the new student. I came to this college to see how my master is doing and I want to know the feel of studying.” He said happily.

“But still you are Kenra right?”

“Yeap. But I changed my name for a while. Just in case. Call me Ichiru. Yasuda Ichiru.” He reaches out his hand.

“Hehhh sure.” I shook my hand with his. Oh kay.. now he is in the same campus as mine and yeah.. my friends are going to catch me for this.

“You look unhappy when I’m here. I’m sorry if I disappoint you.” Suddenly his face looks sad.

“Ah, no. It’s okay. At least, we still can talk more to know in detail. Are you taking economics? I’m on my way there.”

“Ah, I’m not very sure but I will just follow you around.”

“You came here and knows nothing? Kenra, I mean Ichiru. Are you sure what you are doing?”

“I’m sure. I will be taking whatever subjects you are taking. Then, I won’t be lost in this big campus.” He flashes a big smile at me. Oh my goodness. Life. What is life….

Kenra follows me to our Economy class and he seats behind my table. So he is the one who grabs all students attentions. I mean, he is getting popular now. I ignore this feeling and my friends approach.

“He is here. Wanna have a conversation with him?” She asks.

“No. Go ahead. I’m not interested.” I said and ignore her. I do sound so annoyed and irritated and she doesn’t know Kenra is living in the same house with me. Double doom.

I turn around and all the girls are circling around him. He has never stop smiling and he wears glasses? He doesn’t look like one flirty guy here. He looks sincere and kind with everyone.

“Yura-chan!” WHAT?! Since when?!

“Can I sit next to you?” He flopped next to me, leaving the others speechless seeing him very close with me.

“Kenra. What are you doing? Go back to your seat. People are looking at us.” I said in between my clenched teeth.

“But I don’t know what to do. Those people are quite scary to me. I had enough with my previous master and I don’t want to have any talks now. And I don’t know what the teacher is going to teach.” His voice is soft, as if he is pleading for a help.

I sigh and turns my eyes at him. “Have you buy any books?”

He shakes his head.

“Come. Follow me. We need books to copy down what the teacher is going to teach. And stationeries too.” I said and reached out my hand. He didn’t hesitate and takes my hand—they watch us in awe, never takes their eyes away from us as we head out of the lecture hall.

We went to the bookstore at ground floor and I have my eyes watching Kenra moving here and there. He looks excited with tons books and stationeries around him.

“Kenra!” I call from the other end. He turns around and run to me.

“Yes?”

“Let me show you the books. These are some that you need during the classes. It won’t take much just one for each classes. You will have to use these to write down anything that is important.” I said and hands in the plastic basket.

“Every time you want to buy any of the things here, you will have to use this basket and brings them with you. You can get them at the entrance. So, you take the things that you want to buy and put them in this thing. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“But how do I know which one is important to copy down? I don’t know anything.”

“When the teacher is writing something on the board, you will have to copy. Sometimes the lecturer don’t write the important notes on the board but he will just say it out. So, I will let you know when it is.”

“Got it.”

We walk to the cashier, have the things paid, and went back to our class. It was about time when we took our seats the lecturer enters the class. I turn my gazes at him and Kenra looks nervous. It was written in his face; somehow, it makes me feel smiling to myself seeing his cute nervous face.

 

 

The class ends for today as I turn to myside, watching Kenra is diligently keeping his books in the bag that we have just bought a while ago.

“Kenra, we are going back home now. Today’s class has end.” I said, slinging my bag at my shoulder.

“Oh okay. Wait for me.” He said, and his movements started to speed up.

“Yasuda-kun! Sorry to disturb you.” A few female students approached him, making him flinch at their sudden appearance.

“Ah. No.”

“Would you like to join us for a karaoke tonight? We can introduce you to many friends here. They would be happy to see you.” One of them said. I was there, standing like a statue because I can’t walk out since they blocked my way and Kenra hasn’t got up from his seat yet.

He turns to me, blinking his eyes and a few seconds he turns back to them. “Sorry.  I would love to but maybe some other time. I have to go back early and I’m not familiar with this area yet. Sorry again.”

Good one Kenra! I just don’t want you to hang out with these people and just stay here quietly. You are mine after all.

“Aww that’s bad. Can’t fix it though. Make sure you join us next time.” She said but a glimpse they gave me one kind of stare but I just ignore them.

“So you are done? Please make a way. I can’t go through if you are standing there.” I said and flashes them a smile. Sarcastic enough to give them a knock in their small brain.

 

 

We walk back home together and the night was about to rise. Well it is already 5 in the evening and I need to have something to cook for since we are not just only me now. I have another human whom just transformed into a human so yeah…

“The sun set view here is breathtaking. It is so nice and I have never seen it before.” He breaks up the silence atmosphere.

“It is. And the sunrise too. Not much less but it is pretty.”

“I see.”

“Would you like to come with me someday? I’m sure you haven’t seen it before.”

“I would love to! When I used to be a cat, I tend to wake up early in the morning and when the dawn breaks, I didn’t manage to see a beautiful one because my previous master have been busy in such early mornings. They would feed me and locked me in the cat house until they finish working.”

“Oh. So you have been growing in the cage all the time?”

“Can say mostly but I don’t know how the outside world see. It just between the house compounds are my limits movements.”

“That’s bad. Never mind, I will bring you something one day. And teaches you how does real human do. Don’t worry.” I said and smiles at him. His eyes were as if shining in excitement and we stopped at the front door.

“Thank you.” He jumps off and rubs his cheeks with mine with his arms slung around my neck. Erm..  I feel awkward but I suppose not to since he has been doing this with me when he was a cat.

“Erhh, sure.”

We got into the house and Kenra run up the stairs, leaving just a sound of dash in my ears. That was fast.. After a few minutes he came down topless in jeans. His bare top startles me as I quickly turn around, trying to cover my blush.

“Yura-chan?”

“Where is your clothes? You are not a cat anymore. You should be having your clothes and pants on. Don’t give me such a shock alright..” I scold, half turning at him. He has the towel slung around his neck.. Maaaaaaaa

“Sorry. I want to take my shower here. My shampoo is here.” He said, showing his cat shampoo. I sigh..

“Kenra, you are now a human. You shouldn’t be using this anymore. Keep it in the cabinet. Use this instead. From now on, your shampoo is this one, and the bath foam is in my bathroom. You will have to get one soon.” I said; throwing him a new bottle of my shampoo from the toiletries cabinet.

He looks at the shampoo bottle and flip it up and down. “You know how to use it right? The bath foam and the toothbrush.” I asks, taking out the ingredients from the fridge.

He shakes his head. I put down the ingredients on the island and takes his hand with me to the bathroom. “All this while you don’t shower properly eh?”

He slowly nod his head. I took the new toothbrush—handing him one and took mine. “So here it goes.” I pinched a little, letting out a little of the past on the brush and he did the same thing.

“Brush all your teeth evenly and rinse your mouth after that. Don’t forget your tongue too.” Kenra watches me brushing my teeth and he follows afterward.

We have finish with brushing teeth and let him into the bathtub. “Use this foam to have the bubbles and this scrub to scrub your body. Press the button and the liquid will get onto your scrub. Then you can start washing your body. Okay?”

“Okay.”

“I’ll just make some food for dinner and don’t waste the water.” I remind and closes the door behind me. Okay, a simple lesson for a new beginner.

15 minutes past and I heard the door clicks behind me. I turn around seeing Kenra walking out of the bathroom with a piece towel hung at his hip and another piece of towel is at his neck; wiping his face and drying his hair. He tilts his head and our eyes met. Oh my god, can he be more than this? He looks like an angel. God of handsome boys. Auiishh..

“I’m done.” He mutters and he took his steps near to me. Man, he really does have a good body here. Oh! What am I thinking about?! Snap it out already!

“I have your clothes ready in my room. Grab it on. Then we can have our dinner and study after that.”

“Great! I was about to ask you a few questions about our lessons today.” He went up the stairs, topless with just a piece of towel around his hip and…. The water droplets from his fringe makes him look hot. Fuuuuu….!



author's note!

Hoho, chapter 3 is about Kenra's first class as a human. Hot isn't it? Hahaha Well, I make something more than this in the future chapters.

Excuse me for my English because it is not my first language so please pardon with it. I will update the grammar, mixed up spellings or left words frequently. Have a good day subscribers and silent readers! Hope you enjoy~ Don't forget to check out my other fanfics too //especially Cold Spring and Fake. My biggest creation that I'm proudly present with a long chapters. Teheee~