Kenra

Lost

 

 

 

 
Chapter One:
Kenra

“Ma…ma…ma.. I should go and get a life now. It feels so…… hopeless.” I put on sneakers and ran into the rain.

“Good morning Aunty!” I waved while stepping on the water loops; splashing the grasses and road.

“Morning! Yura, be careful! Why don’t you take an umbrella with you?! You will get ill afterwards!”

“It is okay! I need to rush back home anyway. I can change my clothes later. See ya!~” I sprinted as fast as I could along the street but, then I heard meowing through the rain. I stopped for a while and looked around where the sound came from. My clothes are all in wet and my soaked hair are covering my face. It is weird when in summer time morning it rains heavily. Usually it does not.

Meow~ Meow~

I felt something moving from my sling bag and quickly gave a peek into it. “Oh my god!” My legs stumbled and hit the ground.

Meow~ Meow~

It came near to me and purring at my leg. A small cat was the one meowing inside my bag. “Awww~ What a cute little cat. Hey! Hey! Don’t come out! You will get wet!” I took the cat and placed it into my jacket; dashing back to my house and hoping it didn’t get cold afterwards.

-At home-

“Phewwww~ I’m glad to be home.” I sighed, sitting behind of the door with my back leaning against it. The cat crawled out of the bag; purring and its head on my leg. This cute little thing is something that I can’t avoid.


“This cat is useless! Throw him out from this house! I don’t want to see him lingering around anymore!” My master’s dad scolded him.

“Where should we put him away?” His wife asked.

“No. I am not even happy yet. Let me handle him for a while. You guys can just let him be with me.” Said his second son. He came near to me with a sad expression and was about to my head but then his elder brother kicked me away. I hit the wall badly and my head banged the shoe cabinet.

“Throw him away! I don’t want to see this rascal anymore! Get me a dog instead of a useless cat! He can’t even protect our home.” He screamed and slapped my head harshly.

“Look at it! He can’t even fight back. He is a weak cat. A weak male cat! All what he can do is just sleeping, being cute and eat in this house! He didn’t even give any benefits to us either!” He said again. That is really hurting my heart. What do you guys wanted me to do? Does a cat has to protect the house like dogs or tigers do?

“Shut your mouth. I’ve clearly told you. Let me handle this.” The second said. He grabbed me and brought into his room. He let me off from his hands as I strolled around, my head on the comfy hairy carpets.

 “Yah… I don’t simply take you here just to be nice with you.” He started. I turned around and have a glance at him. He has his dark aura around him and suddenly he shot his glares at me, making me fluttered.

Meow~ Meow~

“You stupid useless cat!” He started to beat me up. I can’t fight him back with my strength. Why are they being so cruel to me? What have I done until I’m being so hated? Please tell me…. Don’t just beat me up until I break my nails. You guys even cut off all my nails. How can I fight back to save my life? How can I survive without my nails? I’ve lost one of my whisker.  I’ve lost my breathing sense a little.

The second son beaten me up until I hit my head at the cabinet once again. I’m so weak. I cannot stand this anymore. I don’t want to cry anymore. You humans can just tell me. Animals are a good listener and accompaniment.  Why do you have to beat me up until the thorns strike my small body? It is bleeding. It is painful. Too much.

“Meow! Meow!” I ran towards the door but it totally shut. There are no other way to run anymore. All the door had been locked up. The windows are locked too. All I have just to do is…………bear the pain. Why everything is happening to me?


In the night of sorrowful, cold and quiet, I jumped out from the window that the second son opened for his bedtime. This is my only chance. If the morning sunshine greets this family again, I might lost my physical abilities in no time. So long… Thank you for everything.

I walked into the rain with thunderstorm growling and the leaves flown by the wind along the street. This neighbourhood turned out into a dead and vampire living town. It was as if everyone is on curfew. Nobody had ever walked along the way nor the cars passing by. Nothing. All what is following me are the dead leaves. The night is getting old and I’m nowhere. I don’t know where is this place and I didn’t realise I had been walking for the whole time. It came out I’m already in another town.

A town with streetlights shoving on the road. It made the whole neighbourhood into a simple yet village living home-style. I might found a person who dare to adopt me here. Raise me with full of his heart with no hatred nor abuse. I wish I could have that as soon as possible. I can’t stand to see my body bleeds and accept the pains coming from my previous master.

When I was on my way to somewhere that I can so call ‘my new home’ suddenly, I saw a girl squatting in her garden; covering her face. I was wondering so I came near. I saw there was a hole just dumped with a few stones around it with a wooden block attached.

“I guess your life is just as short as I could ever imagine. I can’t believe we have known for a day and I’m grateful to know you. At least you don’t make me feel lonely. Rest in peace…” She said.

Meow~ Meow~

She tilted her head. “Woah. Did something just happened a few seconds ago? I thought I have just lost Autumn? And now, I’ve been approached by a new cat. It does give me a shock when an expensive looking cat came to me. Well, you look like a Persian-bengal cat. What are you doing here? Where is your master?” She grabbed me up and we sheltered under her gazebo.

“Oh ho… You have a collar at your neck. Do you want me to open it for you? You look hardly breathe wearing it.” She added and took off my red collar. It is. So distressful.

“Eh meow! Where are you going?! What are you going to do with that collar? I must follow you Mr. Meow. Oh I see. You threw the collar away. I guess you must hated your master so much. Look how bad you are. All the wounds. Oh my god…. Do you want to stay with me?”

Meow~

“Okay! I’m glad that you like me. I thought you would run away and hate me. What shall I call you? Kenty? Nah nah.. Ermmm… Nakaken? No. Ah I know! Kenra! Hmm.. Suit the best! Come on Kenra. Let us go inside. It is getting cold and late now. You must be hungry. I’ll make some food for yah~”

My name is not Alexander Graham Bell or whatsoever those craps master had been calling me. My name is now Kenra. That is my name…. A new Autumn for her. I’m going to make her feel happy with my presence. I will… 



author's note!

The first chapter is up! Yay! *throws confetti* I hope you enjoy reading and free love to Nakajima Kento, leader of y Zone. Pardon me, he is a JPOP boyband. Well yeah.. urm.. I don't know how to say *whisper* //he is cool and handsome. Kya! Kya! Oh my god. I will get caught. Shh shh..//

Excuse me for my English because it is not my first language so please pardon with it. I will update the grammar, mixed up spellings or left words frequently. Have a good day subscribers and silent readers! Hope you enjoy~ Don't forget to check out my other fanfics too //especially Cold Spring and Fake. My biggest creation that I'm proudly present with a long chapters. Teheee~