It's never too late...?

World of our own

It’s never too late…?

 

“And don’t forget…” She locked eyes with SuHo “It’s never too late…”

Yina’s words kept on resounding in his mind as SuHo watched his friend finding back his love and his happiness.

He could feel the empty spot beside him that should have been Ara’s place. The words he would have said to introduce Ara to his friends kept on popping in his mind. He knew she was maybe right. And he wanted to go there and look for her. He wanted to bring her back to this city, to show her who he really was. He wanted to introduce his friends.

But he wasn’t allowed to. Yina and Ara had nothing in common. How Yina could have known anything about being too late? His friends were all about forgiving her and their brothers. Half of the pack was already her friends. Ara was alone. No. He was alone with her facing the rest of the pack.

“Can I talk to you hyung?”

The youngest was looking at his leader with somehow… pleading eyes?

“Yes of course… What do you want to talk about?”

“Can we go somewhere private?”

“I guess so… Yes… Let’s go to the kitchen… Is it ok or do you want to go out?”

“ No… The kitchen will be fine…”

They walked to the kitchen saying they were going to take snacks.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

“I don’t understand you. Go away!”

SuHo looked blankly at his brother.

“Wait. It’s you who wanted me to go here with you to talk…”

“You really are oblivious to what I’m saying… I’m telling you to leave us here and to go there. And don’t ask me where. I know that you understood what I said.”

“But…”

“No buts. Yina is right. It’s never too late. And I don’t see why BaekHyun could have his dream girl right beside him when you’re all alone…”

“But Yina and Ara are not the same…”

“Yes I know. You’re trying to protect us. But we are all adults now. I am adult. We can protect ourselves. You’re a wonderful brother and I know you’re doing your best. But stop trying to be the perfect brother to us and just be our happy SuHo… I want to see a smile on your face again. And not one of these rigid smiles that you usually do in front of a camera… Just go and tell her the truth, the entire truth… Tell her that you love her. And tell her you’re a wolf. Show her how special you are in every way.”

“You don’t understand. It’s been too long since I last saw her. And I left her so swiftly…”

“About that…” SeHun was searching something in his pocket and took out a creased piece of paper. “You may want to give this to her. I know it’s not much but she’ll understand you didn’t agree on leaving her…”

“I don’t think a piece of paper will erase what I did to her SeHun…”

“It won’t. But at least she will be so intrigued by this that she will take time to listen to you… Oh… I forgot something… I’ll be right back!”

SuHo was left reflecting as the younger rushed out to look for something. Maybe SeHun was right… Maybe he had to try to take his chance. Maybe he should give it a try… SeHun went back in putting a key car on the elder’s hand.

“Kris says “Good luck” and he just want you to be careful because he is like… in love with his car! Don’t worry I’ve talked only to Kris about this… Now GO!”

SuHo quickly hugged his friend before exiting the room and jumping into the outrageous car parked in front of the house.

He drove for hours as the sun was going down but he didn’t care. It was as if the prospect of seeing Ara gave him an extra amount of energy.

When he arrived at the town he watched the time. It was almost half past eight PM, the closing hours of the library and, if Ara hadn’t changed she would go out of the college at that time… He drove to reach the portal of his former college…

His heart broke when he saw Ara holding tightly to some stranger under a small umbrella as the rain started to pour…

 


Hey fellow reader...!

Don't ask me why SuHo's fairy godbrother (lol) is SeHun... I don't know why... but I somehow feel that SeHun could so such things... Have you heard his letter  to the Exo members? He is so touching... (If you haven't just go look for it but have some tissues near you...^^") => I'm talking about the Sukira letter of 130530 (the one of 130813 is more funny than emotional ^^)

Anyway... I know it's still not that SuHo-Ara self centered but hey... He had to choose...and now at least he is back in town! Should he be bothered by this "stranger"? :p Is he going to conquer Ara back?

I'm putting the poll again... :) (I realised I put SeHun AND LuHan when I think I would probably do SeHun story first because of the plot... :/ But anyway I'll see about that later^^)

 

☺ Thank you for reading me. Thanks to all my subscribers. Thanks for those who take time to comment ☺