v | I'm yours

The Tattoo of the Mafia returns

 

Jonghyun was sitting in the living room staring at the TV that was screening some late night movies. Life has been so busy for him now that he’s an agent and just by rotting on the couch has become a guilty pleasure.

               Well, he was just waiting for a young lad who had stayed out the entire day and night. And when he heard the door being opened, he glanced at the wall clock that showed 5.47AM. He stood up and headed over to him.

               “Where were you?” was his first question to Taemin.

               Taemin did not answer, he brushed by Jonghyun’s shoulder and headed for the stairs but the elder one grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back. “I’m talking to you.”

               “I’ll talk to you tomorrow, I need to rest I’m sorry.” Taemin mouthed without looking at him before shrugging off his grip.

               Jonghyun got even pissed and this time he pushed Taemin up against a wall. Taemin’s back slammed against it with a soft thud and his face scrunched up in irritation to the pain, as if his headache wasn’t bad enough. When Jonghyun leaned in close enough to smell Taemin’s breath, he squinted at him. “You had alcohol?”

               Taemin’s expression is clearly of that irritated one, he can’t wait to rest; it wasn’t easy for him to get home and when he did, he had to face this face interrogating him. “Do you have any idea how long Hyehee waited for you?” Jonghyun intoned, and Taemin could tell how unhappy Jonghyun was by the quality of his voice.

               “I’ll be back in the afternoon. Till then, wait for me okay? Let’s go catch a movie and do some shopping,” he smiled and that smile literally took her breath away. She nodded and closed her eyes.

               “.” Taemin said low. “Yeah, you should really yourself.” Jonghyun let go of him and headed up the stairs without turning back for another glance.

               Taemin rubbed his hands on his face and slide down against the wall. ‘What have I done?’ He sighed and stayed there for a good five minutes before heading back to his room.

              

               When Taemin had his eyes opened for the second time, it was already 4.30AM as shown on the clock standing on the bedside table. He groaned to the headache and the drowsiness but as soon as he saw Minyoung lying beside him on the bed, he froze.

               “,” he breathed, he remembered he woke up just now and saw her face but he doesn’t care to move away or leave, and he blamed himself for that. In the end, he dragged his feet out of the house and walked home.

 

A sleeping figure was on the bed, back-facing the door covered with blanket up to her waist. Taemin sighed, feeling glad to see the love of his life lying in front of his eyes. Removing his top and shoes, he stumbled across the room and get on the room as quietly as possible; and when he lay beside Hyehee, he pulled her by the waist and back hugged her.

               “Tae oppa?” Hyehee’s sleeping voice rang in his ear but she did not open her eyes. “Sorry baby, I’m home late.” He said in a hushed tone. Hyehee smiled; she snuggled herself up against Taemin’s bare upper body so that her head was lying on Taemin’s arm and tugged on his other arm that was around her waist. “It was cold without you.”

               Taemin smiled. He pulled her in for a kiss on the top of her head and she giggled. “You smelled like alcohol, you went to drink?” Hyehee said under her breath. “Does it bother you? I can go shower if you need me to.”

               “It’s okay, don’t leave.” She mumbled and planted a kiss on Taemin’s arm that she was lying on. He doesn’t know why, he had the urge to make Hyehee his. He doesn’t know if it’s the alcohol or is it that he had enough of having this complicated relationship; one thing he’s sure of, he wants Hyehee.

               He sighed.

               The girl in his arms turned over and finally opened her eyes. She was staring at him and he stared back, both of them break into laughter. “Why did you sigh?” She asked softly, running her hand down his perfect face, at least for her his face is perfect.

               Taemin heaved a sigh again; he circled her closer and closed his eyes.

               Because I want you to be mine.

               And when he felt a weight on him, his eyes opened in shock, Hyehee was on his body with her hands cupping his face. “Why did you sigh?” She repeated and she expected an answer this time. Taemin glanced at her, gazing down at her figure the way it lays perfectly on top of him with her s pressing on his chest. He breathed deeply.

               Does she even know what was she doing to Taemin?

               Taemin gulped his saliva and looked away at the opposite wall.

               Hyehee stared, but she did not get off him. She knew what she was doing; she also had enough of it. She wanted to be his girl, not just some ex-sister or something. But looking at how Taemin reacted, he doesn’t look like he has a least bit of interests in monopolizing her.

               “I…” Taemin opened his mouth to speak but before he could speak, Hyehee crushed her lips onto his. For a moment, his brain shut down.

               Hyehee wasn’t eager in the kiss, and she wasn’t intending to. All she wanted was to lead him on, giving him the permission to do whatever he want with her because she wanted to be his. She knew that he was drunk, but she knew that her brother is a good drinker. She doesn’t care if he’s clear-headed or not, but she don’t mind if his mind was swirling because of her right now.

               Indeed, Taemin’s hands started making their ways to Hyehee’s back. Running it freely and eagerly to explore her body curves and her godly thighs. He deepened the kiss; biting her lips a little to make her moan in pain before his tongue goes in to find hers.

               He flipped her over to be on top on her; he paused and got up a little, enough for him to see her beautiful face before staring deeply into her mesmerizing eyes. His fingers trailing down the side of her face, she looked so alluring.

               “Taemin,” She whispered and Taemin gave her a small smirk. She pulled him back down by holding his neck.

               And when their lips met again, this time, they were so familiar with it. Taemin bit lightly on her bottom lip, it with his tongue as though he wants to taste everything of hers. He leaves her lips and plant kisses down her neck, giving her heaven by biting and . She moaned silently while running her hands through Taemin’s silky dark hair, grabbing it every now and then when Taemin bit a little too hard on her skin. He touched her like she was his, having his hand run down from her face to her chest and to the hem of her sleepwear.

               They couldn’t hear or feel anything other than themselves. It was like they were living in their own world.

               Taemin’s hand slipped into her sleepwear, and she moaned at the coldness of his hand when it goes up her waistline. The way his fingers leave behind burning sensation with every spot he touched, it makes her body feel so fired-up and she had never felt this way before. She giggled when Taemin on the back of her ear and Taemin looked up at her. “Weak spot?” He questioned in a low voice and Hyehee almost blushed looking at him. He looked so attractive all the time but especially now, when he was on top of her.

               He kissed the weak spot once and headed for her lips again, his hands doing their job pleasuring Hyehee as she craves for his touch on her body. He slotted one of his arms behind her and she arched her back, pulling Taemin closer to her. He breathed deeply, gasping for air when their lips got apart. 

               He smiled, pecking a light kiss on her forehead with his hand resting on her thigh because it got tired roaming her inside. “Sorry,” he said with his forehead against hers.

               He lost control of himself.

               Hyehee bit the bottom of her lip, ruffling Taemin’s hair as she closed her eyes. She frowned, she hadn’t had enough.

               So she captured his lips again.

               “I love you,” he heard when Hyehee went for his ear next. and his earlobe, she whispered so quietly that Taemin might missed it if they weren’t close enough.

               “Please be mine,” she mouthed, wrapping her arms around Taemin and hugged him tightly. She doesn’t know where she got her courage from; maybe because she don’t want Taemin to be gone again like today, or maybe because she love him long enough, she doesn’t know.

               Taemin closed his eyes, falling on the spot beside her and pulled her up close to him. “I’m already yours since long ago, silly.”

               Hyehee smiled, snuggling her face into Taemin’s chest. “I love you, Hyehee. You’re mine.” He smelled the top of her hair and planted a kiss there. They hugged so tightly together that their bodies seemed to melt into each other’s already.

 

 

Minjung frowned when loud knocking continues on the door.

               “You’ve been sleeping since like, forever. Can you really just get a life?” She heard a loud deep voice talking outside and she don’t even care. It’s just her stupid brother anyway.

               “The drunken one is gone in case you haven’t realized it,” Sehun leaned against the door with his arms folded as he said nonchalantly. It wasn’t like he was concerned with his sister sleeping with a drunken, it wasn’t like he was worried or anything, it wasn’t like he was happy to see that guy is actually gone when he went into the room this morning, and he certainly didn’t peek at his sister when she was sleeping.

               He heard some shuffling inside the room before the door was opened and his sister’s head popped out. “He went back already?”

               “Apparently,” he raised his brow. “Seriously, what’s with you and him? You’re acting all weird around him.”

               Minjung stood straight and scratch the back of her head. “I did?”

               Sehun rolled his eyes and gave Minjung one of those annoying faces that she hates seeing. “Come down for breakfast. Don’t make me late for school every morning, noona.”

               Minjung scoffed, going out of the guest room and into her own room when Sehun walked down the hallway.

               He slowed down his pace when he heard the door to his sister’s room being closed. Sighing, he took out the cell phone that he put in his back pocket. Unlocking the phone, a photo of two people that seemed like a couple was displayed as the wallpaper.

               ‘Lee Taemin,’ he thought, and he still couldn’t figure why the guy named Lee Taemin feel so much like his very own sister. It’s bothering him way too much.

 

 

Taemin stared at the girl lying in his arms.

               It felt like a dream. If he knew that confessing could make them happier, he would have done it earlier. He was ashamed though, that Hyehee was the one who confessed first. He’s the guy; he should have made the first move.

               But who cares? Who doesn’t know about them liking each other? Does it make a different who confessed first? 

               He smiled to himself. Hugging Hyehee as an official boyfriend felt so different as compared to before. Although it shouldn’t make a difference since they were always close, but he could do so much more things to her now. Like what happened last night.

               Taemin pushed her fringe aside with his fingers, gazing at her as though she was a goddess, his goddess.

               Hyehee pressed her lips together before letting out a yawn and opened her eyes. “Morning,” Taemin grinned and immediately went for her lips.

               “Hey!” She laughed and kicked him away. “Kissing no more, you haven’t brush your teeth.”

               “What, come on,” Taemin laughed and pulled Hyehee towards him, letting her lay on his body.

               “I couldn’t believe we could be like this,” he said quietly, playing with her hair and kissing the top of her head occasionally.

               “Why?” She rested her head on his chest, running her fingers on it to tickle him but apparently he wasn’t tickled.

               “Because I love you too much, I don’t dare to imagine one day we could be together…” he sighed, pulling her up and hugging her so tightly.

               Hyehee was so surprised by the overwhelming love he had for her. She knew that he love her, but she didn’t expect this much.

               “You’re so silly,” she looked up and made a face at him, to whom he kissed the tip of her nose.

               “We will be together, always.” She smiled.

               Finally, Lee Taemin the guy who was always forgotten as one of the siblings finally can be the man in Lee Hyehee’s life. It was something he can never ask for, but more than willing for it to happen.