"I'll follow you from behind"

What If

March 2, 2008     2:03 pm

                     "There's supposed to be no rain in Spring, but why? Darn! I'm draped in wetness! Curse this rain."I murmured. Just in time when I saw a nearby cafe shop. I ran to it and I just realized I was sharing a roof with a stranger. He looked at me with his big wide eyes as I was murmuring cursive words at the rain. He suddenly handed me his handkerchief and said,"Here. Wipe your face with this. You look horrible."

WHAT?! Did he said I look horrible?! How dare you judge me on our first meeting? You're just a stranger!

I hesitated. I rolled my eyes at him but he keeps on insisting.

"No thanks. I don't need that." I said.

"Yes you do. You look horrible." He gently said with a soft and tender smile.

"I said no."

"Fine." Then he suddenly grabbed my hand, placed his handkerchief on my palm, and left. I froze on my spot. Lately I realized, He was taking his mere steps away from me... from the cafe shop... and from the heavy rain on that remarkable spring with his blue-striped umbrella.

"This guy's persistent." I thought.

I was about to open the handkerchief to wipe my face when suddenly, I saw a name embroidered on it.

"D.O ... D.O?! What's that?" I sarcastically thought.

A few minutes later, the rain had stop. I looked up to the sky -- the pitch-black darkness split itself by the shining light of the sun. Bits of sunrays played peek-a-boo in the nearly-lighted skies of the city.

By then, I decided to go home...

with D.O's handkerchief. :)

***

March 3, 2008    8:00 am

        I woke up at the soulful break of my alarm clock.

It alarmed me to the serenaded tune of f(x)'s Goodbye Summer.~ I'm sorry, summer, now goodbye...~

 

    I stretched myself and arranged my bed. I opened my windows wide, just right for the little sunrays to reflect on my bedroom floor.

'It's still cold today...' I thought. Before I could take my bath, I went down at the kitchen and asked mom a question.

"Hi, Ma. Good morning! What's for breakfast?"