II : Before The Prom.. Smitten and Tickets..

Who's That Girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Here's BaddestFemale2o! I'm updating this story because of those 67 subscribires that are supporting me and SwitchGirl2o! Right now SwitchGirl2o is on hiatus because of school.. So she won't be able to update Fuggitive Idol for a while.. She said that she'll update as soon as she can.. ^^

So here we goo! Have a nice time reading this little update! ^^ See you!! :D

-AUTHOR'S POV (CORRIDOR'S SCHOOL)-


They were walking inside the school's corridor going to the Student council to buy the tickets for tomorrow's night Prom..

"Are you sure you know where's the student council?" Dara said with heavy steps..

"Ne. Just follow me and we will be there.." Bom said infront of Dara looking right in front so that Dara can't see her insecure face..

They continue walking inside the building for 10 minutes not finding the Student council, Dara's foot started to hurt to too much walking, while Bom was still in front of her going straight, not really knowing where to go..

"Ya! We've been walking for like 10 minutes. Are you sure that's the way going to the student council?.." Dara said and stop following her best friend..

"Yeah! I'm sure. Ahhhhh. This way.." Bom said and point to the hallway at their right..

"Aigoo!.. We've been here for 5 years and up to now we still don't know the way to the student council.. Aigooooo!" Dara said while pinching her nose and close her eyes dramatically..

"I know it's here but this is... Not the student council.." Bom said finding the room of the student council deserted, Bom sigh and look at Dara that was now beside her breathing out..

"Aigooo. We better ask now. My feet are killing me.. There's a guy over there let's try and ask him.." Dara said looking at one guy that was near the lockers, his locker open, covering his face with the locker's door..

Dara and Bom were walking towards the guy to ask him where the student council was moved, when Dara's phone ring, signaling a coming call..

"Uhm.. Bommie, you ask the guy I'll just answer this call" Dara said and stop walking and turn around taking her phone out of her red pants..

"Ne.. I'll go ask.." Bom said walking to the guy that now was closing his locker with the padlock..

Bom was now near the guy, looking at his back, then pat her hand on his shoulder to call his attention..

"Hmmm.. Excuse me?.." Bom said to the guy that was still showing her his back..

"Hmmm. Yes?" He said to Bom while turning around, his face adorned with a confused face..

"Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo! Can I ask something?" Bom said while raising her hand into a hi pose and smile at him..

"Sure.." He said to her nodding his head a little..

"Perhaps do you know the way to the student council?.. You know they moved it somewhere.." Bom ask him a little embarrassed..

"I think It moved near the recording room in the first floor.." The guy said while thinking..

"First floor near the recording room. Okay. Thanks! Bye!" Bom repeat what the guy said to remember where it was then bow to the guy to show her thanks and walk to her friend that was still on the phone talking..

"Ahh. That's why it's not here anymore. It was moved. I told you I know where's the student council.." Bom murmured to herself while walking to Dara..

"What?" Dara ask Bom after ending the call..

"The student council was moved to the first floor.." Bom said to Dara..

"Ahh. Okay so let's go then.." Dara said smiling and start to walk to the stairs to go to the first floor..

Bom and Dara were walkiing up the stairs, not knowing that someone was looking at them, in fact he was looking at them after Bom had walked away from him.. He recognize the clothes that the girl with the angelic voice was wearing, how can he forget how those clothes on her were so beautiful and cool on her.. He finally was able to see her whole being.. How she smiled and walked gracefully towards the stairs, while a ray of sunshine brighten her face through the open windows.. He was smitten by her.. That was what Kim Jaejoong was feeling at that moment..

+++
-STUDENT COUNCIL-
 

They arrived in front of the door of where the student council were moved, Dara knock on the door and open it when a voice inside the room tell them to enter..

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Dara said and bow at the girl that was seated, now standing up to bow also..

"We're here to get the tickets for the prom tomorrow night." Dara said smiling to the girl..

"How many tickets?" The girl ask her smiling at her also..

"Two.. Please.." Dara said with 2 fingers of her right hand raised..

"For you and you're boyfriend? Keke.." The girl giggled while opening the cabinet of the table at her back with a key..

"Ahh.. No no. For me and my best friend, her.." Dara pointed to Bom that was outside the door waiting for Dara.. The Girl look where Dara had pointed and slightly bow her head making Bom also do the same..

"You're just in time! We only have 2 tickets left.." The girl said to Dara picking the remain two tickets inside the cabinet and close it again with the key..

"We're just in time Tokki!" Bom said and entered the room walking beside Dara..

"Assa!" Bom and Dara said at the same time.. Only the their voice were different.. Bom was excited while Dara said it more like she was hopping that at that time there was only one ticket.. Why two? She asking herself..

"Here you go!" The girl hand Bom the tickets..

"Thank you!" They said to the girl..

"We'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter