| : Last Week Of School And Angelic Voice

Who's That Girl?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here a update of this new story by me and BaddestFemale2o!

First Chappie!! Yeheii! A small one to be honest and i've rewrite it only now.. So sorry for the errors.. Sigh..

Thanks a lot to the people that subscribed this story.. So here i'm with a update because of those 12 people that subscribed.. :D THANKS A LOT!! Show love to me and BaddestFemale2o. Please. :3

Check out the other stories.. Mine.. FUGITIVE IDOL and the one that is rewriting BaddestFemale2o in english CLASH OF THE CAMPUS ELITES (Writed by wastedlove on WATTPAD, CHeck it out please is a piece of cake! LOL ;))

So Enjoy this small chapter!

-AUTHOR'S POV-

 

"Dara, you're next." The director call Dara for her to go out to the stage where some people are shouting her name in delight..

She breath in slowly so she can relax a little, then turn around facing her team for this faboulous night, her stage, her team, it's all she ever have dreamed, standing on the stage in front of some people that adores her, called fans..

"Everyone, NOLZA!!" She said showing her hand in front of her team mates and do what she do everytime she have to do on stage.. A fighting to all her teammates to encorage all of them..

She walk out first, to the big stage with all the lights on her, showing her flawless beauty..

"WE LOVE YOU DARA!!" "DARA! DARA! DARA!" Her fans are shouting her name. Everyone is excited to see their idol...

The music start booming on the stage, making everyone shout and jump.

Then the girl started to sing, enjoying herself on the stage..
 


*I just wanna kiss
I never wanna miss
Deo jjalithagae one more time
Nae soomeul gajyeoga

I'm dying for your kiss
I never wanna miss
Deo mangseolijima
Nae ipsooleul gajyeoga*



Everyone is dancing to the beat of the music..
When suddenly..

-DARA'S POV (DOUBLE PARK'S APARTMENT)-


"Dara! YAH! DARA WAKE UP!!" The voice of my bestfriend ring inside  my room making me open my eyes and my ears hurt from her shout..

"Aish! You ruined my dream!! Thanks!" I said glaring at her while holding my ears because of the pain that still there after she shout earlier..

"I'm sorry but you need to wake up! It's already 7 am and we have class today!" Bom said while removing the blanket that was covering my body..

"Ok! Fine! I get it!" I said to her and sit on the bed placing my hands on my face and sigh.. 'Aish.. I was having a damn good dream..' I though and stand up and  strech a little..

"Ah! Wait here a minute i have something for you.." Bom said and rushed out of my room..

When she come back, she have this ear to ear smile that make me all the time feel goosebumps..

"Tada!!" She said and hand me a big baby pink box that was decorated with a black bow..
I look at it of a minute and ask her..

"What is this?" I said to her confused and open the box..

"Oh.. Please don't tell me.. Those are not.. No.." I said looking at her that was beside me still smiling at me with this creepy smile of hers.. I know it.. Every time she have a this smile, she is thinking if something not good, for me..

"I can't!.. Because they are! We're going to the ball.." She said and go outside my room like she didn't give me the this box filled with nightmere..

I follow her back after toss the box on my bed..

"How many times do i have to tell you that i can't go.." I said in front of her..

She was seated in front of our table in the living room and drinking milk not minding me..

"Yes you can.. Just trust me!" She said and take a sip of her milk again..

"How?" I ask her and seat on a chair in front of her..

"Let's say that I'll be your hero.." She said and smile..

"How? Are you going to fly like superman or have a fast car like Batman?" I ask her while moving my hands everywhere like Edward Scissorhands doing ice sculptures..

"Shhh.. Look.." She said to me showing a pair of car's key..

"I borrowe this from mom and she ask someone to drive us.. We'll accompany you to the airport before your flight.." She said and put the car's keys inside her bag..

"But.." I was going to reject or say somethig so that i'll be able to not go at the prom but what.. She put a finget in front of my mouth..

"Shh! We'll be at the airport before your flight! Just trust me! And this is our last school year we must enjoy and have some fun after a long and tiring school year!" She said and take her finger back..

"Uhmmm.." I said and sigh.. Yeah there's nothing that i can say.. And i know if i don't go with her, she'll be using a bad way to ask/order me to go with her at the prom.. And the bad way is.. Dragging me to the prom tied.. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter