AM I?

〖MY KIMBAP BOY ※ A HunBer Drabble & One Shot Collection〗

“Noona” the younger boy muttered as he played with the little puppy the girl brought with her to their company.

“Hmm?” she answered without looking at him, her eyes focused on the phone in her hands.

They were sitting side by side in one of the practice room. Her head rested on his shoulders. It was an act that was familiar and comfortable for the two of them. It was something that came instinctively for them. 

The younger boy took a squeaky toy and threw it across the room, watched as the puppy ran after it, “Did you mean what you said?”

With a raised eyebrow, curious she turned to him, “What I said? What are you talking about, Sehun?”

His cheeks flushed red and with a shy smile he asked, “Did you mean it when you said you think I’m a husband material?”

Now it was the girl’s turn to blush. She tried to hide it with her hands, but Sehun, who had maneuvered himself to be in front of her, grasped them with his large hands and pulled them away from her face. He was kneeling. His face only inches from hers, “Am I a husband material to you, Amber noona?”

Seeing her reaction a mischievous smile escaped the young boy's lips, as the older girl's face turn as red as a tomato.